Dec 22 write up: Maasi-nihaal incomplete reunion

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjana is on the break so I am filling for her ( Wow I had a severe snow storm and Anjana goes on break🤣)
Do watch the episode.
Recap:
We came to know that Jai and Divya left the house because his father did not accept Divya. Mom, Veer and Nandini console each other for Jai's untimely death. Jijju convince Veer not to tell mom about Nihaal. Ayesha was worried about Nihaal's where about and Pammi was there to support her. Nihaal woke up at his home and wonders where was he.

Part 1:
Nihal still walking in the corridor wondering where is he. jijju calling lawyer turned servant asking about lady who took Nihaal. He gets angry to hear negative answer. Khatmal swears his family and says he is not able to find any clue. Mad jijju gets more mad and tells khattu do not even dare to talk back to him. Poor lawyer is sorry for his failure. Jijju says he is coming hotel right now and they have to find Nihaal. As he is about to leave nandini walks in and he makes and excuse of meeting to Nandini. She tells him that she needs him here as mom is still in shock and depress, so it would be good if he stays back. Jijju unwillingly says okay and pretends to be good as he always does in front of his wife and in laws. Nandini thanks avi hug him and leaves happily. Nihaal sees her and think he should ask this aunty, before he reaches to her she makes a left turn.😭 Nihaal decides to take home tour further, where jijju is cursing his wife and all of her relatives, for not letting him go to Hotel. Nihaal about to ask him when he breaks the flower pot and throws it out of the window. nihaal runs from there, takes a deep breath and smart kid decides not to ask anything to this angry uncle👏👏( thank you nihaal. he is jackal too, so do not even go close to him.😃) Veer gets a call from inspector that they found a 7 yrs old kid and he is too scared to talk.

Part 2:
Inspector asks veer to come quickly to police station to identify him, he mentions that he has informed Ayesha about it. Veer telss he will be right there and goes straight to is crutches (jijju. OMG veer can not go a step with out him. But this time we need Veer to take jijju out 😆😆😆), tells the good news and ask him to come with him to police station., as he does not want Ayesha to reach first and take the Nihaal .Jijju prays to God that the kid should not be nihaal ( God aka PB granted your wish Amen😃😃). Kaamini in her room looking at jai's picture and crying, same time Nihaal is still doing tour with confusion and with what to do next thought😕. He prays again bhagwaan ji that he understands nothing,😭 all he wants is to go to his maasi and he ends up at the granny's door.( hooray😊 go kid go tell her) granny sees him wipes her tears and ask when did he wake up. She goes on thank god you are up, I totally forgot about you actually I and stops. Lovingly asks him to come, sit and asks how is he doing??? Nihaal says he is fine but how did he come here?? she tells him lovingly the incident and tells he was all alone so she has brought him here, it is her home. She asks his name and he replies hesitantly Nihaal, she repeats his name saying lovely name. Then she inquires about him being alone and about his parents. Nihaal becomes sad, almost in tears ( Irony both are in tears for same person.) and pleads with please if she can drop him to his maasi . Granny calm him down and asks for either address or phone no so that she can take him there.👏👏👏 Junior Einstein thinks he can not go to hotel and Ayesha maasi does not have number. He thinks for few seconds and talks to him self mentally that Pammi maasi has a number, he remembers it on top of his head and they both will together ( Bravo kid. ⭐️⭐️Veer should come to you for advice and support than to jijju.😆😆😆).he tells granny he knows the number. Kaamini asks him to wait and goes on to get the phone.
Scene changes to police station with two couples Veer-Jijju and both the maasi😆😆. Maasi and chaachu tell inspector the kid is not Nihaal. Jijju openly smiles and all happy shappy ( you wait till episode ends then we will watch your face). Brainless Sexy tiger ( read veer) gets angry and yells at inspector that we gave you picture and then also you do not understand then I do not know what to tell you. Inspector politely replies look I already told you before that the picture is not clear. Veer is just frustrated and Jijju ki broad smile. Tabhi TADA Pmmi's phone rings, she pick's up, says yes, walks back to Ayesha whispers in her ear that a lady name Kaamini has called and she has Nihaal with her, so talk to her( way to go pammi maasi👏. You rock). Ayesha glances around and walks out, while pammi just looking around

Part 3:
Jijju and Veer walk out too in confusion. Out side Ayesha talk to Kaamini and she tells she found Nihaal @ Hind maat chouk and he indeed is with her. Ayesha and Pammi look at each other and are happy. Ayesha looks up( guess thanking to God) and says thank you to Kaamini. Ayesha ask for address so that she can reach there asap. Ayesha and Pammi both are happy that Nihaal is found. Ayesha tells pammi to take care of things at the police station and not to tell any thing to any body, she will go get Nihaal. A constable standing right next to them listens the convo and walks to pammi when she was thanking vaahe guru. He tells her if the kid is found then why madam is going all alone to pick him up😡😡( nosy constable. do your job), Veer and Jijju both gets a shocker, who just arrived there. Veer asks constable what Kid is found, Ayesha has gone to get him and he says Yes. veer tells Jijju that they need to follow Ayesha or else who knows where she will take Nihaal. They follow Ayesha's taxi, while Pammi pray to God to help Ayesha.
In the taxi ayesha is all happy and talk to herself she will take nihaal so faar that no one can reach to him. Veer tells jijju to be at average speed so that Ayesha should not know about us.
(Oh no something else is cooking in jijju's mind) Jijju thinks that he can get the Nihaal from Ayesha any time but if Veer finds him then --- No this will not happen, so he decides he will not let veer reach to Ayesha. Jijju does his old super flop trick : car breaking. Car gets jerk and stops. Jijju opens the hood and tells Veer that fuel pump is leaking and now God know how far Ayesha's taxi gone. Veer is just frustrated and disappointed. Ayesha reaches at Veer's house and ask acbby to wait as she has to go back quickly.😊. Inside the house Kaamini is asking Nihaal to drink the juice ( Finally some one realize to give him energy😆😉.he so neded that after all the running🤣). granny tells the Pota lovongly not to worry now, your maasi will be coming, so drink the juice. right then maasi walks in, calls Nihaal and the smile on Nihaal's face is Kodak moment. They both smile and Granny looks at her.

Part 4:
Nihaal runs to his maasi calling her name and they hug tightly 😃😃😃( Only if Veer sees this). While they are hugging ayesha in tears, Granny looks at them lovingly, amused, surprised and her eyes get filled she stands up. Maasi- bhanja both say sorry and apologize to each other. Granny is just touched with the bonding of those two( Veer where are you???) Ayesha goes to Kaamini to say she will never forget the obligation she did to her, by getting nihaal back to her.
kammini says it is not obligation beti, I can feel, how much happy you would be when you meet your own. I wish all can meet their own, who has left them.Ayesha thanks her once again and asks her permission to go. kaamini says how can she go like this, come sit and have some thing to drink. Ayesha says how can I say no to you, but I need to go urgently. She is about to leave when nandini walks in and ask who is it mom. Ayesha sees her and shocked. She looks at nadini then Kaamiani, again to nandini. nandini looks at nihaal while ayesha thinks nandini madam here, calling kaamini ji ma??? 😕😕😕( We know Nihaal got his brain from his maternal DNA)Like Nihaal like his maasi. unlike Veer she is not tubelight. She is beauty with brain. Ayehsa goes on thinking means Veer sir and a voice called out YOU???. He was veer who just entering in the house with jijju. Ayesha is tooooooo shocked too say any thing😲😲😲. nandini is all confused😕😕😕. Jiiju and Veer look at each other, Nihaal looks at Veer😲 and Granny does not get any of this.😕😕. She looks at veer. Jijju is shocked too with open mouth.😆😆😆( didn't I tell you wait till episode ends🤣) Veer is now angry and Ayesha is in tears, sees her Jijju's picture and nodes her head in yes. Screen freezes on her teary face.😭
And THE BATTLE STARTS HERE.

Tomorrow:
Granny is all hyper and questioning nandini in anger, is that right this girl taking away last nishaani of my son from me??? Nihaal is shocked, Veer and Ayesha are in tears. Kaamini cries out am I not eligible to have this happiness?? Do not I have right on my grand son this much??? Jijju is speech less Veer crying too. Nihaal is still in shock Ayesha looks at him. Granny says to ayesha she can not take away him form her, do you hear me?????

Tune in friends tomorrow to watch how hurt lioness saves her cub. What will she do particularly when Veer tells her to take her to court???

P.S.: Anjana you do not know what are you missing. You will get your ice cream chocolate when ever you are back, so as PB will get his ladoo once this mess has sorted out😆

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg i just saw the last scene omg granny is so scary, the way she was roaring on ayesha, poor ayesha was totally frightened veer was crying, ayesha in the den of lions, all alone, and innocent nihaal was in his shocks, omg granny must learn to control her emotions atleast in front of a kid omg if nihaaal once get into vardhan mansion what will happen to him, granny itno khatarnaak hai tu ghar ke baqi family members,😲 and yeah i sorry to thankyou awesome update🤗
mallu
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg i just saw the last scene omg granny is so scary, the way she was roaring on ayesha, poor ayesha was totally frightened veer was crying, ayesha in the den of lions, all alone, and innocent nihaal was in his shocks, omg granny must learn to control her emotions atleast in front of a kid omg if nihaaal once get into vardhan mansion what will happen to him, granny itno khatarnaak hai tu ghar ke baqi family members,😲 and yeah i sorry to thankyou awesome update🤗

mallu

Your welcome mallu.😊
Yeah Granny needs to be soften. Nihaal is too scare and shocked. He just can not live with out his maasi.
Vardhan need to understand this. He is smart and talented kid, but still kid. This way they can not get his love, on the contrary he will start disliking them if they take him from his maasi.

Let's see what next
1: whether granny falls sick and Veer maked deal with Ayeshs
2: Veer goes for custody battle, looses and then graany falls sick and deal or while court proceeding veer comes to know about Divya's will, same time granny sick and he goes out of court settlement.

StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Your welcome mallu.😊
Yeah Granny needs to be soften. Nihaal is too scare and shocked. He just can not live with out his maasi.but who will make vardhans understand this, i hope nihaal himself😭
Vardhan need to understand this. He is smart and talented kid, but still kid. This way they can not get his love, on the contrary he will start disliking them if they take him from his maasi.i want that toh appen i mean nihaal hating vardhans but dont forget jiju he will create problems for ayesha on every step, maybe he will kidnapp nihal this will prove ayesha an irrisponsible guardian for nihaal and nihaal will be kept by vardhans and than jiju's plans you know what i am saying....😲

Let's see what next
1: whether granny falls sick and Veer maked deal with Ayeshs-yeah granny's sickness is quite predictible now, who is saying to roar in this age, i hope she will not get a heart attack😆hmmm verr making deals with ayesha but what kind of deal???😉

: Veer goes for custody battle, looses and then graany falls sick and deal or while court proceeding veer comes to know about Divya's will, same time granny sick and he goes out of court settlement.think about what i said in the lines above abt jiju😲

mallu

Word Count: 1

md410 thumbnail
@ mallu
I was thinking jijju kidnapping Nihaal since beginning. Veer can argue in court at this point?? the question is how he will nullifies divya's will unless she has lost it??
Say if Veer wins the custody then Nihaal will be the one who will not only dislike his paternal family but will drive his chaachu crazy to have him maasi back. At any case Veer has no option but to make a deal withAyesha
it could be either
contract marriage
or Ayesha just stays with them as his maasi for Nihaal and Veer falls for her slowly.
Arpita

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
yeah arpita, its hard to challenge the will in the court, but i am really liking the marriage thingy yaar😍
mallu
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

yeah arpita, its hard to challenge the will in the court, but i am really liking the marriage thingy yaar😍

mallu

I just want to see jijju's face oh boy saare plans super flop in one shot. OMG some one has poured full tank of ice water on him. 😆😆 he will be cursing Ayesha and saasu maa bottom of his heart. He takes Ayesha too lightly and yet he even did not get a dose from Nihaal.🤣🤣

Plus howz that meano minnie arranging a wedding reception for Veer and Ayesha🤣
can you imagine🤣 jks apart

I seriously think that Veer will ask Ayesha to move in with them as Nihaal's maasi and the love story flourishes.😍
Veer knowsvery well that Ayesha is tough cookie and will not give up easily. Remember how he said to jijju let's go fast before Ayesha takes him.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thks a lot for the update!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arpita😃 Well, well it was a bitter sweet episode...A and N finally meet..yipee i felt like dancingthat was such a cute moment...it looked like both maasi and bhanja finally found their home and safe haven...superb acting by both A and N👏

And dhinchak dadi turns into daravani dadi with her reactions in the upcoming episode🤣 on a serious note her irrational behavior at this point of time can be justified, as within one day she comes to know that her son is dead and her grandson is standing before her, but she can't claim him as her own as of yet....so her helplessness and anger is understandable....

I really feel bad for ayesha...definitely she's determined not to let nihal go,,,but she's simply outnumbered over here plus there's a jackal lurking in the shadows about whom no one knows...tricky, tricky...lets see what they come up with ...... Arpita,dadi falling ill and ayesha moving in or veesha contract marriage do seem the plausble solutions for the mess as you said....

but you never know PB might come up with something that will that will totally befuddle us😆

As for veer-jiju's soulbond the less said the better😕 the women in this show and the kid are the only ones in possession of brains...

by the way wasn't it a kind of blooper that ayesha couldn't make out that it was veer's house that she was going to...considering that she had been there earlier for a party? or maybe in all the stress and excitement it might have not struck her at that time that this is veer's house....
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani🤗
you put words from my mouth. I was about to write the same, how come Ayesha did not recognize while entering that it is Veer's house??? Nandini had surprise party there for Jai's return,before knowing about his death.I was confuse too when I saw the episode.

Me hoping either nandini or Jijju can come up with the suggestion about Ayesha moving in,unless PB wants Nihaal to stay with maasi and then jijju kidnap him giving veer a chance to blame ayesha for being incapable of taking care of kid ( naa me not happy with this track)

One thing is sure A is not going to work in the hotel anymore, so basically veer running out of thre options 🤣 other then some how have her in his house. Ayesha may not agree for marriage so may be she will just move in for now living together concept 😉 ( read it in positive sense)😆