Promo - Veer will take them to court

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
anyone saw the Promo - Veer will take them to court😲😲
Bechara Nihaal , he is in the middle of all, no one ask him what he wants..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if he drags ayesha and Nihaal to the court, he will realize that he cannot take nihaal as his custody legally belongs to his maasi ayesha because her sister divya has seen to that. i wonder what will veer do then?
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If Veer drags Nihaal to court,he will not get Nihaal's love,he will get only anger and hatered from Nihaal,hope Nihaal doesn't get separeted from his Maasi😔

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: teri_susan

If Veer drags Nihaal to court,he will not get Nihaal's love,he will get only anger and hatered from Nihaal,hope Nihaal doesn't get separeted from his Maasi😔

do not worry nihaal is smart kid. he will drive his chaachu crazy to get is maasi with him. Remember how he dealt with khattu and the chor and bore uncle. 😆
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

do not worry nihaal is smart kid. he will drive his chaachu crazy to get is maasi with him. Remember how he dealt with khattu and the chor and bore uncle. 😆

absolutely! i think in this process of "court ka chakkar" veer will notice how lonely ayesha is and then might be rajdeep or subhsh will support her and then seeing this he will be really possessive towards her and he would realize his suppressed feelings 4 her and then he will also realize the bonding between ayesha and nihaal then the luv story will begin
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well anyway i don't fink dat nihaal will leave ayesha n go 2 veer n also ayesha's sis has gave ayesha the custody of nihaal.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if veer is going to take nihal and ayesha to the court, he is never going to receive that affection and warmth of the relation from nihal. he is going to suffer in future for his wild acts. i just wish that, veer will understand what the real jeeju is. just waiting for the next episodes to come.

ii really dont want them to prolong the things to the court.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

if veer is going to take nihal and ayesha to the court, he is never going to receive that affection and warmth of the relation from nihal. he is going to suffer in future for his wild acts. i just wish that, veer will understand what the real jeeju is. just waiting for the next episodes to come.

ii really dont want them to prolong the things to the court.

yeah deepu hope the court battle will not prolong, he will definitely understands nihaal's relaiton with ayesha and what if it happens that after getting nihal he will realize something is missing so he will marry ayesha too, aik nephew ke sath masi muft🤣get one and get another free🤣
mallu
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the story remind me of anil and karishma movie. rishtey I think
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niksidfan

absolutely! i think in this process of "court ka chakkar" veer will notice how lonely ayesha is and then might be rajdeep or subhsh will support her and then seeing this he will be really possessive towards her and he would realize his suppressed feelings 4 her and then he will also realize the bonding between ayesha and nihaal then the luv story will begin

waiting for thz part to come true😍