Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@md410....I was thinking along the same lines as you. Or it would be great if veer accidentally ran into nihal and they had a moement. To ease ayesha's fear of nihal, veer calls and informs her to come over to his house. That's when granny is informed of who the child is....thus enter Ayesha and veer. And then they fight again. Lol

Melinda ( I hope I guess u r name correct, if not then sorry) you can call me Arpita
Yes I think that Veer is descent enough to let ayesha know about Nihaal and later he will fight for custody. One thing is for sure that Nihaal is not going to leave his massi.
Today also he was maasi vaha pareshaan hongi. he knows how his maasi would be with out him
The kid is just adorable. The character and actor both ๐Ÿ‘
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, great update, thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ hope the weather has cleared up now๐Ÿ˜Š enjoyed the episode yesterday...good that they didn't drag dhinchak dadi's comatose state...she's a strong lady...like her....

so the real villain was the dadagiri wala dada๐Ÿ˜† till now we were suspecting jiju of starting divya the gold digger theory, but dada beat them all...with his protruding bulging eyes, eyebrows disappearing in the hairline and contorted expressions act๐Ÿ˜• good that he's not there anymore....

I don't think dadi will turn negative, it was mentioned in the article that she's positive....and moreover she's not such a toughie after all, she would have readily accepted divya if not for her husband....she wasn't strong enough to take a stand then but seems she's a stronger lady now...well it could swing both ways for ayesha...of course she will have to face dadi's coldness and high-handedness a bit at first and then you know dadi will warm up to her or something like that.....

both mother and son seem the same to me..upar se tough andar se naram...kabhi naram kabhi garam๐Ÿ˜†

That whole jiju fake concern conversation with veer really irritated me๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก can't they show veer taking his own decisions or thinking for himself for once...always he has to look up to jiju or get influenced by him....there's something called your own instinct too...

poor nihal,waking up in a strange house with that jackal prowling about please let his maasi find him soon...agree with your theory veer might run into him and yeah he's decent enough that he will inform ayesha....

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yes I felt the same way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Same here...somehow veer is not convincing when it comes to hate ayesha act,poor thing dil dimaag ka saath nahi de raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I hope they don't make hot granny a negative character!! in other shows if the granny is hot, eventually they turn out to be negative with hidden agenda!!๐Ÿ˜†

In the Promo, Varsh looked so artificial when she said 'Ayesha Nihal ko mujhe sopdo' ๐Ÿ˜†

ya ,she looked as if she is doing a theater but i thnk thts only made 4 promo so its like tht,thre is going to be a different scene in the drama
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita, great update, thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ hope the weather has cleared up now๐Ÿ˜Š enjoyed the episode yesterday...good that they didn't drag dhinchak dadi's comatose state...she's a strong lady...like her....<br><br>so the real villain was the dadagiri wala dada๐Ÿ˜† till now we were suspecting jiju of starting divya the gold digger theory, but dada beat them all...with his protruding bulging eyes, eyebrows disappearing in the hairline and contorted expressions act๐Ÿ˜• good that he's not there anymore....<br><br>I don't think dadi will turn negative, it was mentioned in the article that she's positive....and moreover she's not such a toughie after all, she would have readily accepted divya if not for her husband....she wasn't strong enough to take a stand then but seems she's a stronger lady now...well it could swing both ways for ayesha...of course she will have to face dadi's coldness and high-handedness a bit at first and then you know dadi will warm up to her or something like that.....<br><br>both mother and son seem the same to me..upar se tough andar se naram...kabhi naram kabhi garam๐Ÿ˜†<br><br>That whole jiju fake concern conversation with veer really irritated me๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก can't they show veer taking his own decisions or thinking for himself for once...always he has to look up to jiju or get influenced by him....there's something called your own instinct too...<br><br>poor nihal,waking up in a strange house with that jackal prowling about please

Hi,
the concerned act played by jiju was really annoying....did u see his wiping away his fake tears. I hope they dnt draaaaaaaag the finding nihal thing. I feel for the kid... He just needs to be a kid... Hope that we can see it soon
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey dear!

Thanks for the update... well before Jeej came in VEER was super arrogant and super smart ๐Ÿ˜ณbut ye duffer jeeju๐Ÿ˜ก ke aate hi VEER kaise duffer ho gaya?!๐Ÿ˜•

This charachter of VEER has lost its essence.....๐Ÿ˜ญ

MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Hey dear!

Thanks for the update... well before Jeej came in VEER was super arrogant and super smart ๐Ÿ˜ณbut ye duffer jeeju๐Ÿ˜ก ke aate hi VEER kaise duffer ho gaya?!๐Ÿ˜•

Hi,
sorry dnt knw your name...but in a way your right. But is still arrogant, I think nihal nihal bring him to be more humble.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey dear!

Your welcome
yeah looks like jijju has hypnotized veer. I won't mind if it would be ayesha not jijju ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail

Hey dear!

hey deary

I dnt think veer essence has been lost at all. It had made him more emotional and more believable to true to life. It's just another triat for him. I think the real test will into play when all the fire has put out they start establishing a stable life for nihal

Melinda
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update md410. but instead of family's milaap, you can writ straight into the lion's den ๐Ÿ˜† that is the feeling that got afters eeing veer's reaction seeing Ayesha in his house.....bechari Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜‰