Dec-21-Write Up-Family Milaap: Jijju unhappy

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjana is on the break so I am filling for her ( Wow I had a severe snow storm and Anjana goes on break๐Ÿคฃ)

Recap:
Nihaal fainted in front of his Granny's car and unknown to his true identity she took him to her home๐Ÿ‘. Chaachu and future chaachi aka Ayesha maasi ๐Ÿ˜‰gave picture of Nihaal to Police for search. Veer got a call from home that his Mom went on silent mode in shock after hearing about Jai. Jijju comes to know from meanno Miini and khatmal Khattu that a lady took the kid and he wonders who she could be.๐Ÿ˜•
Ab aage:๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 1: Father was the culprit.
Kameena daamad (Avinash) console saasu maa with his crocodile tears that Jai's loss is irreplaceable and no one can fight with destiny( we all know that jiiju u need to get that. Stop chasing Nihaal๐Ÿ˜†), so please pull together your self. Unlike jijju veer walks in with genuine tears, calling maa and they both hug and cry๐Ÿ˜ญ( Varsha and Sid good acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ). She says you did not tell me about Jai's death. Veer says I thought that one day I would bring back Jai home and we would have family reunion, but I am sorry I was unsuccessful again and again. Kaamini says no it is not your failure but mine. The day when jai left this house I was failed as Mom.๐Ÿ˜ญ. I still remember the day when I could not stopped the jai. We go in flash back. Jai tells his father that he and Divya love each other so he has married her. Father replies that he understands that you married but this is her plan to get money. ( Do pay attention to Varsha looks so pretty.๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 2:
Divya says this is wrong, dad retorts you started finding fault from day one. He goes on to say jai the marriage is just a way to get you trapped and I understand his type of girl very well. ( okay dad you now see what is coming). He says for girl you forget every thing?? He refuses to bless and accept her as daughter in law. All are shocked. Jai says if that what your wish then fine I will leave the house ( oh boy jijju ki balle balle), where my wife does not get love and respect. Mom tries to stop him and as usual dad gives the standard dialogue the kid has grown up he does not need us, let him go๐Ÿ˜ก. Jai says he understands and tries to touch his feet, he won't let him and ask Kamini not to bless. Nandini also tries to stop him( I guess jijju does not like that), but jai tells her she need to take care of parents as after him she is the elder kid in the family.He hug jijju and holding Divya's hand walks out. Mom tries to stop and we are back to present with mom saying she was failed to stop jai then and she is going to regret this in her whole life.( so now Veer also knows like us why Jai left the house.) Mom says I never knew that Jai could not come back ever again, I wish I could have stopped him then we would not have to see this day. That time I supported my husband, thinking that after some time he would calm down, would understand his wrong decision and one day he himself would bring back Jai home. She cries and says I do not have such a nice luck. Now I lost both my son and husband. Veer console her and says no one can fill vacuum created by Jai's loss and about to tell about Nihaal Jijju jumps in mummiji ( Koi please is jijju ko bhagaao yaar.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก what ever happens we all are with you

Part 3:
Jijju ask nandini to take mom away and pulls Veer a side saying that he was going to say about Nihaal, but this is not right time. Every parents looks their children image in grand child, so if she know thenshe would eagerly wants to see him veer glances at Mom and Jiiju does what he always does fixing his glasses and turning the neck with haunting music in BG.๐Ÿ˜†and tries to wipe pseudo tears. He says , at this moment we do not even know where Nihaal is and she can not take the truth about Ayesh refusing to give us Nihaal. So we should not tell Mom just for her good. Once we find Nihaal and Ayesha gives him to us ( look at the way Jijju manipulate the looks)then all will be fine and you will see that Mom will find her happiness in him. Brainless Veer agrees and says yes jijju you are right, this is not the time to tell Mom. Jijju happy and thanks God that the truth about Nihaal has not out or else all his effort would have gone in vain ( you wait, you are dealing with brainy Nihaal) he still wonders who was the lady ( who else?? teri saas duffer).
Scene changes to Police Station. Ayesha asks about status and cop tells her team is on the search and we will let you know once we have the news. True friend Pammi walks in to support Ayesha and tells her to be brave
we will get Nihaal.๐Ÿ‘ She asks her to eat for the sake of Nihaal as she needs to be alright.Ayesha refuses to go and smart pammi tells that she will go and give her number to cop and asks him to inform us . Ayesha apologize to pammi for getting her in trouble, but pammi says nothing is important for her than Nihaal. Money and job will come and go but our relation will forever ( areee pammi yeh Jijju ko sikhaa naa)and I learned this from you and Nihaal. ayesha is touched I guess

Part 4:
Pammi goes to give her info to cop. Ayesha is sure that so many wishes and love Nihaal has so he will be safe. Nihaal wakes up at his home, remembers how he fainted and wonders where is he ??
he goes out of the room, walks in the corridor does not see his papa's picture and still questioning him self main kaha aa gaya, no one around???๐Ÿ˜› He hits a flower pot, it was about to fall but he saves it and thanks God it did not fall or else people in the house would have made him run a lot ( ohhh poor kid so tired of his running, me too) he calls out for his parents and say where are you, you are seeing that I am so far away from maasi I am here pareshaan and maasi there pareshaan ( I wish only if veer sees this). He says please unite me with maasi ( yeah PB please full fill his and our wish) and he looks up saying PLEASE

Tomorrow: jijju is throwing the same flower pot Nihaal saved ( oh so it was saved for jijju)๐Ÿ˜†
from out of the window. ๐Ÿ˜ƒNihaal sees from behind and tries to stop. Veer gets a call from police that they found 7 yrs old kid so please come to identify. Veer goes to his life support (jijju) to tell him about call from inspector( first time I am happy for Veer's step๐Ÿ˜† Veer says looks like we got our Nihaal and Jijju pray this child should not be Nihaal and adjusts his glasses ( okay Jijju God aka PB granted your wish the child is not Nihaal)

Tune in tomorrow to find out that Jijju goes to police station and Nihaal is safe.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw the episode...Family drama. I'm hopping Veer would realize sooner than later Jiju's true identity.
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope they don't make hot granny a negative character!! in other shows if the granny is hot, eventually they turn out to be negative with hidden agenda!!๐Ÿ˜†

In the Promo, Varsh looked so artificial when she said 'Ayesha Nihal ko mujhe sopdo' ๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I just saw the episode...Family drama. I'm hopping Veer would realize sooner than later Jiju's true identity.

Ohhh that will be tooooo long for him to figure out jijju's true identity.๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah family drama but much better than others๐Ÿ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

In the Promo, Varsh looked so artificial when she said 'Ayesha Nihal ko mujhe sopdo' ๐Ÿ˜†

yes I felt the same way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
I sure it's gng to take a looooong time before veer realizes what's gng on with jiju.

Lol to the hot granny!!! She's prettier than her Daughter
md410 thumbnail

I know daughter does not inherit any beauty from her Mom๐Ÿคฃ
md410 thumbnail

your welcome.
I am Arpita,
what should I call you?
md410 thumbnail
My thoughts :
1 : Tomorrow, may be Nihaal sneak a phone call to his maasi and V and jijju go to police station and Ayesha comes to Veer's house or Nihaal tells to his granny about his maasi and either she calls to veer or Ayesha and finally comes to know about him or Nihaal sees his papa's picture andask granny or nandini about that and they figure out??
2: Veer tells the cop the child is not Nihaal. Happy jiiju and sad veer come back to home from police station to find Nihaal is in his home only.

3: We might see a filler episode tomorrow and Wednesday or @ Xmas eve Thursday finally Nihaal meets his maasi.

I hope jijju does not catch Nihaal.

MELINDAM thumbnail
@md410....I was thinking along the same lines as you. Or it would be great if veer accidentally ran into nihal and they had a moement. To ease ayesha's fear of nihal, veer calls and informs her to come over to his house. That's when granny is informed of who the child is....thus enter Ayesha and veer. And then they fight again. Lol