Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I think contract marriage might not happen now if a love triangle has to

happen. Raj needs to fall in love with Ayesha first..So I think Veer will win

the custody somehow..but Nihaal won't stay with them and hence they

will have to make Ayesha stay with them.

Ayesha will agree because she wants to stay with Nihal. I guess this is

how they can proceed!! Another storyline can be Ayesha having custody and granny falling sick!!
315925 thumbnail
I agree....things are getting messsed up!!!
But I think the joint custody thing is right!! Atleast then VeeSha will get close and we can see those passionate staring and eyelocks!
Nidz
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

<br><br>I think contract marriage might not happen now if a love triangle has to <br><br>happen. Raj needs to fall in love with Ayesha first..So I think Veer will win <br><br>the custody somehow..but Nihaal won't stay with them and hence they <br><br>will have to make Ayesha stay with them. <br><br>Ayesha will agree because she wants to stay with Nihal. I guess this is <br><br>how they can proceed!! Another storyline can be Ayesha having custody and granny falling sick!!<br>

Ayesha can not loose custody battle unless she has lost her sisters will or Veer blackmails her
with his money or power or not been able to take care Nihaal properly say Jijju kidnap him and Veer
goes that she can not keep him safe.
Regarding love triangle?? possible but Raj deep is not even shown not even regular hotel work, like we even see minnie.
for now granny falling sick has the most potential as for that Ayesha can not say no to stay with them, veer sees positive side of Ayesha and her care and love for Nihaal and thus he falls for her all over again
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with all, don't want courtroom drama...and anyways what will they show in the court drama that we vardhans are rich and powerful so are more capable of giving nihal a better life? pretty flimsy if you ask me since they never knew the kiddo's existence from all these years😕

plus the fact that ayesha has been appointed nihal's legal guardian by her sister will go against them....of course they can indulge in arm-twisting and get their own way, but of no use nihal will refuse to go with them...adults can be manipulated but children can't ...they only understand the language of love and affection...and nihal is a pretty sensible kid is aware of the reality of his situation,and will not be taken in so easily....

veer better change his tactic and first bond with nihal and win his trust, same goes for dadi too...instead of instilling fear in him...then they can reach some sort of agreement for joint custody or something like that....

best of course would be veer marrying ayesha but lets see how long creatives take to reach there....