Upcoming track -Veers FORCE /Messed up fam/Court B

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
After watching the promo my heads filled with so many thoughts and disagreements towards Veer and his family....m really annoyed rite now.
Well a court battle for Nihalth was expected... after watching the promo veer's family really starting to pisses me off... looks like outta all of them Jai was the only understanding and intelligent memeber.
You can not just claim something to belong to you after 7years(?). Specially when you are unaware of its existence and sprecially not when the "it" is a person. The blame is on you for not borthing .
Isnt dadi supose to be postive than why does she have this evil look on her face(promo)? I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts on her. Why dont they understand A is just like Nihals mom. Come on the word Ma-ssi also consist the word "ma" ...hint , hint. Dadi being a woman should understanding than why is actings up?
-After watching the promo and Nikals reaction to what Veer said-
Veers familys and his actions will cause Nihal to only fear them not love. No one in Veers family is using they're brain...wait they dont have any. Because then they would know, the only way of getting Nihal is by love and understanding not force. The more you throw force the farther the person rebels in N case drifts away. His a 7year old child who lost his parents all the kid needs is some love. Its no wonder why Jai left his family no ones willing to listen , understand or even to adjust...which are also 3important needs for a family.
Veer should just let Nihal live in the hotel will A , this way Nihal will always be infront of Veers eyes and he wont have to become bad infront of the kid. They will come to bond really well like they did last time and A is no thick skin she'd let Veer meet Nihal. Anythings better than force.
And honeslty m not interest in watching any court battle...seen it too many time and we all know A has less chances of winning unless her sisters Will allows her the rights towards Nihal...However after seeing A's financial condition this may lead to a joint custody of Veer family and A.
Even if we are shown a court battle i really wish it is no more than a 2-3 eps.
Hmmm i know this is a little long...however i just needed to get a few things out ...
so please do let me know you're thoughts as well on the up coming track or whatever thats on you're mind rite now.
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope they don't drag the court battle for a whole week at least we know Nihal has been found.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ _SuMmEr_LoVe_
I thnk Ayesha has her sister's will that says if anything happens to her that Ayesha takes care of Nihaal. So aAyesha surely going to win legal battle unless she has lost the will papers.

Yes I have the same question how come Veer's family suddenly started claiming Nihaal belong to them. Arre koi Nihaal se too poocho where does and with whom does he want to stay.

I am hoping most likely Veer will figure out that he can not win legal battle nor can he force Ayesha, so he probably go for out of the court settlement or granny falls sick and he does either contract marriage or ask Ayeshato stay with them till granny recover and that's when he realizes how close Nihaal and Ayesha and he slowly falls for Ayesha.

One thing is for sure that Sooner or later Veer and Ayesha going to fall in love.

PS: I'm Arpita> what is your name??
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, i am equally not interested in watching a court battle scene now. i am NOT AT ALL interested in that. but we will have to see what is going to happen.

yeah. vardhan's should use their brains as well as heart's now. they are gaining bad impression in the mind of nihal, and they are creating fear for themselves in nihal.

even though if veer wins and he will be having nihal, nihal will never be comfortable with him around. i am 100% sure about it. nihal is NOT going to LEAVE AYESHA.

afterall, she is the person whom he trusts on and relies on completely.

and the only strong point for ayesha is that, her didi and jeeju gave her the legal responsibility of nihal, after their death's and ayesha will also sign on the papers according to the flashback.

i wish everything gets sorted out and they discuss the things with apnapan and not hatred towards each other.

they described kamini as a woman with substance. i wish she really acts like that, taking a right and a kind decision during the most apt situation.

thanks a lot for sharing your views.

Originally posted by: md410

@ _SuMmEr_LoVe_
I thnk Ayesha has her sister's will that says if anything happens to her that Ayesha takes care of Nihaal. So aAyesha surely going to win legal battle unless she has lost the will papers.

Yes I have the same question how come Veer's family suddenly started claiming Nihaal belong to them. Arre koi Nihaal se too poocho where does and with whom does he want to stay.

I am hoping most likely Veer will figure out that he can not win legal battle nor can he force Ayesha, so he probably go for out of the court settlement or granny falls sick and he does either contract marriage or ask Ayeshato stay with them till granny recover and that's when he realizes how close Nihaal and Ayesha and he slowly falls for Ayesha.

One thing is for sure that Sooner or later Veer and Ayesha going to fall in love.

hey arpita,
i also wish the same. i wish they ask nihal about where he wants to stay. you know what, i really love this contract marriage thingy. i want them to go with that idea 😍 it would be so great. but i really dont want the court stuff coming into the story line. the track will get boring too..

yeah. they are definitely going to fall in love and according to the sources, there is going to be a love triangle na. so, just waiting to see a jealous veer vardhan singh...

-- deepu --
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I totally agree wid you guys and even i'm not interested in seeing a court battle!

honestly, a person like Veer is supposed to act more sensiblly and use his brains!

he shud be knowing dat money can't buy evrything. even if he wins Nihal's custody, thrs no chance, Nihal will be happy wid them, he's defo gonna miss his masi....

n talking abt the flashback as Deepu said, then Thr are more chances of A winning N as compared to Veer!

Tia

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ _SuMmEr_LoVe_

d
Hi Arpita , lovely name 😊 m Summer...just a week or 2old to the forum. Still trying to find my way around and make freindsπŸ˜›
You are right, why isnt any one asking what Nihal wants , his a smart kid...smarter than some of the pple around.
i LOVE the idea of a contract marriage...all these years i've only seen one drama with a contract marriage "kuch iss tara" and it was GREAT...one of my favs.The actress wasnt such a great actor however the storyline and male lead were really good! (leaving out the N part).
I hope that even if they have a contract marriage its only btw them and its full of laughs , passion , jealouy ect...oh dear m thinking a little much now...hmmm m going out in dreamland.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

and the only strong point for ayesha is that, her didi and jeeju gave her the legal responsibility of nihal, after their death's and ayesha will also sign on the papers according to the flashback. Thanks for that... i havent seen that ep so i guess thats a safe side.

they described kamini as a woman with substance. i wish she really acts like that, taking a right and a kind decision during the most apt situation. i read that Tb too and thats what i thought after i watched dec18 however after watching the promo i'm having second thougths. But than promos can be misleading .

hey arpita,
i also wish the same. i wish they ask nihal about where he wants to stay. you know what, i really love this contract marriage thingy. i want them to go with that idea 😍right on it would be so great. but i really dont want the court stuff coming into the story line. the track will get boring too..

yeah. they are definitely going to fall in love and according to the sources, there is going to be a love triangle na what sources? . so, just waiting to see a jealous veer vardhan singh...same here man... i think guys look really hot when jealous. Where's raj...dude come back we need you!

-- deepu --

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well if the creatives stick to the will of Ayesha's sis, then A is the legal guardian of Nihaal, then sure the chances of Ayesha winning are higher! wat say?

btw, Me Tia, u?πŸ˜ƒ

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Well if the creatives stick to the will of Ayesha's sis, then A is the legal guardian of Nihaal, then sure the chances of Ayesha winning are higher! wat say?

btw, Me Tia, u?πŸ˜ƒ

hi Tia , me summer...
hmmm ya if they stick to the will A's gonna have Nihal...however wouldnt that be too easy. I mean it is an indian drama after all.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ SUmmer ,Tia
Yes Ayesha is legal guardian for Nihaal, accordig to her sis' wish. It was shown in the epi as FB when Ayesha was going to Shimla and in taxi she recollects these moments.

Secondly I know we all do not want to see court drama, but Nihaal's custody needs to get sort out before A and V faal for each other kyuki Vardhan's thinnk they can give him good life and he is their heir. They need to know that money can't buy love and affection and Ayesha will be the one who will show them this. That's when they will understand that Jai was not wrong getting marry to her sis and she indeed raising Nihaal greatly.
your though guys