MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all-
I just saw the Dec 18th episode, ummmm why does Veer's mother look so young. Even moreso than her daughter. Jay looks older than his mom...I guess I just have to wait and see the dynamics of the characters.

Veer was sweet to say "my angel". But Ayesha..Really stop calling him 'sir'.

Melinda 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

omg ya i know his mom looks so young how old is she in real life? I like her ... idky...for some reason i dont feel she must have been the reason for jay to leave...maybe some misunderstanding...and ya shes gonna be positve...hmmm maybe thats y she was shown wearing white in the ep.....or maybe its coz her hubbys dead...did that sound mean?..oooppps...

ya that was very sweet of veer however i do agree...A really really needs to stop calling him sir...i mean one minute she's screaming out his name and the other min she's calling him SIR..girlfriend you're sir wants to sep u from N!
rite now veesha r working together to get N back however i really do wonder whats gonna happen when they find him...
Huge clash on the way pple ... hmmm...get ready...
however i really have this feeling veers moms gonna ask A to stay with them....and when A disagrees maybe N's gonna force A ...and we all know how much A loves N...
ohhhhh more VEESHA moments..hehe
m going of topic m i not...hehe....oh dear writin a little to much too ....
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 14 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was sooo cute........"my angel"
veer n nihaal angels of each other
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Ayesha does not stay with Veer's family. That would odd.... Wouldn't it?

I want the fiery ayesha to come back... No timidness when it comes to dealing with a person like Veer.

If any of the creative team reads fan blog.... Please make Ayesha character of substance... A women that strong!!! Pls do not make her timid....that's boring.

Just a suggestion:)