Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

[P]@Arpita - can't open the video😕... i

anj
copy paste the link in the browser link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNLQV_SG3dA
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I saw the link - She is definitely not old enough to be Veer's mom😎 though she looks a touch older now.
I already have the cold (was battling it all week but am now surrending to it), so I have no hope for my weekend becoming happening. Already canceled my party plans for tonight. Uttaran is not much fun - i am just enjoying seeing the hero grapple with his truly unwanted biwi😆😆
Hmm so the promo is out? And focus is on Grandma...so they are keeping wat happens with Nihaal a mystery🤓
Me off to bed 🤗
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good night. get well soon.
I will talk to you tom.
Snow has started already, so I will watch a bit then go to bed,by am all will be white.😃

Yes she indeed grew old, but still pretty 😉 This clip is from 1992 I guess.
😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anj superb update😃 had a maddening day at work...so just logged in now...it was a treat to read such well written update....
am impressed with dinchak daadi👍🏼 hope she comes out of her grief soon and gets back into razzling-dazzling everyone....she's definitely mores stylish than her naive daughter, in terms of dressing as well as attitude...

The 3 stooges comedy finally came to an end yesterday....when jiju got the news that some lady took N away and the way he touched his glasses, I thought he's gonna break it🤣

Arpita, I hope prediction 3 comes true and A and N meet and go away....but even if nihal stays behind he will definitely scream the house down for his maasi or maybe maasi will scream the hotel down with her full Mr. Veer Vardhan Singh act😆

Have a happy holiday Anj😃 and Arpita looking forward to reading your updates😃
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
you here???
We are heavily snowed. Tons of snow coming. it will be over 2 feet by Sunday morning.
Yes we all want option 3.
Hope jijju does not catch him. as next week precap they show both V and ullu jijju @ home consoling daadi
did you watch daadi's u tube click??? she is way tooo pretty
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
you here???
We are heavily snowed. Tons of snow coming. it will be over 2 feet by Sunday morning.
Yes we all want option 3.
Hope jijju does not catch him. as next week precap they show both V and ullu jijju @ home consoling daadi
did you watch daadi's u tube click??? she is way tooo pretty

Arpita looks like you'll have a white christmas😊 yeah i know, my bro also mailed me some pics of virginia they are snowed under too....

jeeju can go to hell, pagal kahin kaa😡 but you know what arpita all his schemes have failed till now...which only makes me feel that he'll plan something more sinister and it might just happen also....like kidnap and all

Oh haven't seen the video as of yet. will check it out...dadi is very pretty...liked her yesterday😊

did you see the new promo...court battle starting

have a good weekend arpita....watch veesha scenes with hot chocolate😳

hope the weather gets clear soon😊
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
me glad. A and N reunion and here starts the custody battle. Of course A wins as she holds the Divya's will. woo hooo 👏 👏
Pea nut will get the ladoo
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
me glad. A and N reunion and here starts the custody battle. Of course A wins as she holds the Divya's will. woo hooo 👏 👏
Pea nut will get the ladoo

But what if they introduce some stupid twist? hope A doesn't lose her will or something
md410 thumbnail
wow Good promo. PB you are too god, Like the daadi ki majboori, A ka determination and V ki arrogance with ignorance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygbh-_JJeys[/YOUTUBE]
reepicheep thumbnail
yeah am happy about A and N reunion too...and anyways the kid is not going to leave his maasi and go so easily, court battle or no battle...and chachu and dadi will have to comply