Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Anj
yeah I am confident about Nihall's running ability, Also they have not shown yet that A running on th street looking for Nihaal ( as in the promo) so may be they will bump each other.
The question is if A and N bump how would A going to tell V about it that wud be interesting? Surely custody issue will come up and probably granny's health V will do out of court settlement.

BTW: what do you think peanut will do???
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
yeah I am confident about Nihall's running ability, Also they have not shown yet that A running on th street looking for Nihaal ( as in the promo) so may be they will bump each other.
The question is if A and N bump how would A going to tell V about it that wud be interesting? Surely custody issue will come up and probably granny's health V will do out of court settlement.

Maybe Veer will catch Ayeesha as she is fleeing from the Ramada with Nihaal 😕 Or maybe she has softened towards Veer enough to let him know that Nihaal is safe😳 Of course if Veer finds Nihaal, I have no doubt Nihaal will drive chachu crazy until Veer relents and lets him contact Ayeesha. Or he might juss sneak a phone call to Maasi.
md410 thumbnail
If V catches then I want Nihaal to drive chaachu crazy till he calls her.plus I do want nihaal to tell him nahi main maasi ke bina nahi rah sakta. 😆
md410 thumbnail
sneak call will be good tooo, then Ayesha entering Yelling: Veer Vardhan SIngh 🤣 🤣 and N running towards her maasi 😉
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This is baaaddd but i giggle whenever she scolds him as Veer Vardhan Singh☺️🤣🤣
I seriously think Jeeju is going to flop and either A or V will find N. Peanut is going to save Jeeju's Jesus juice for later. Let's see if my crystal ball is channeling PB or someone else next week....🤪
md410 thumbnail
if jijju fails you get what?? lemme know wat u want? 😆

Check the dhinchak daadi's beauty out. convo is in Marathi will translate later. juss see she has not changed much yet
[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNLQV_SG3dA[/YOUTUBE]
md410 thumbnail
We are stuck @ home all week end.
Severe Snow storm. 2 feet snow by Sunday morning, very unexpected in December. It's going to start in an hour
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arpita - can't open the video😕... i have similar problem to u. Weatcher has given u dhoka and my body has given me dhoka. I worked like a dog all week and my body cooperated. But, now am gonna spend the weekend swilling soup, sneezing, and sleeping... not x-mas shopping🤔... i have to somehow sneak in that shopping next wk on top of work

As for our predicting, hmmmm I want chocolate ice cream (it feels wierd saying that when i have soar throat 🤣
Watever else happens or doesn't happen - we gonna get Bunty for X-mas or new years. And maybe PB will give us happiness instead of the rhona dhona for the holidays unlike wat he is delivering on Uttaran
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Oh take rest and do not fall sick. 😭
Chocolate ice cream will be good, actually some time cold can cure by eating ice cream 😆
I was not busy this week, as all were in holiday mood. Glad that I did Xmas shopping last night. so me, my lappy and out side snow, all week end. with pakodas. 😆

If PB gives happy holiday week then he gets ladoo for xmas or thenga.
well I do not watch uttran, so know nothing about it.
md410 thumbnail
Just happen to catch next week precap now.
Veer consoling maa ki jo ho gaya so ho gaya unki kami koi poora nahi kar sakta ( some thing like that) jackal jijju jumps in saying ki hum log haina par pota kami poori and saara bhai vs saara bhai ka title music