Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@anjana- I am Pratiksha, from US..nice to hear back from you...but I must say, your write ups do have subtle sarcasms and sometimes loads of humor - so you can take up writing seriously...if not for these soaps, but for some rhetorical stuff for sure...atleast for fun! and who knows you may get paid for those write ups! ๐Ÿ˜‰
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so nihal is at home in a way n safe ๐Ÿ˜Š hope he gets lot of things to eat..
thnx fr the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by liquidfantasy - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

so nihal is at home in a way n safe ๐Ÿ˜Š hope he gets lot of things to eat..
thnx fr the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

I know every one is thinking but the director, that Nihaal should get something to eat.๐Ÿ˜†. Arrrrre kis janam ka badla nikaal rahe ho director ji Nihaal se????
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot........ :D
cnt wait to watch the epi....
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow thanks so much for the super fast update...
hmmmm looks like an gud ep...
and veer's mom sounds nice :P
havent seen the video yet....wondering about grandma's makeup and dressing from the sounds of u guys ...she sounds pretty hot...lol..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
what does your crystal ball read now.( who meets Nihaal first)

Me want to stick that Nihaal wonders where is he?? ๐Ÿ˜•walks out of the room sees his dad's picture๐Ÿ˜• and tabhi koi gussa in the haal but who???
1: I would love to see Veer seeing him and N goes aap to kal vaale uncle + baabre maasi ke boss type expresssion and V all lovey-dovey

2 Jijju enters( coz nandini is going to call jijju too) and sees him. he can not believe his kismat ( jijju has seen N's picture too) rest u ask PB (he is sadist)๐Ÿคฃ
3 Nihaal does nt see the picture or just decides to run from there. Ayesha seraching Nihaal on the street too so she and him bumps on the road.
Mujhe 1 or 3 kuch bhi chalega ๐Ÿ˜† deffo not 2. Anjana: I like option 3 and u know Y? Becoz they are all going to be busy wit Granny and am not sure Nanni Nandini remembers that Dinchak Daddi brought home a kid. So, maybe Nihaal will run into Bigda Bunty n fleee home to Ayeesha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Pea nut do not make me write about jijju ka flop plan getting successful this time and A, N and V suffering. I hope you are not planing to bring them close again by loosing N. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anj
after watching epi I was also thinking ki option 3 I like the most.
but the another thought is granny goes in the shock mode, when Nihaal comes out and tries to find out where is he. Veer recognizes( PB gave him brain last epi) and think he is mom's medicine, followed by deal with A??? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
s

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

@anjana- I am Pratiksha, from US..nice to hear back from you...but I must say, your write ups do have subtle sarcasms and sometimes loads of humor - so you can take up writing seriously...if not for these soaps, but for some rhetorical stuff for sure...atleast for fun! and who knows you may get paid for those write ups! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Pratiksha - seriously thanks for the compliment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I do write for a living - but, slightly drier legal arguments๐Ÿ˜ณ. I haven't used my full writing range on this forum as yet like i used to on the IF's Kitani Mohabbat Hai (KMH) forum. Also, If u think my writing is good then u should read the posts some of my pals from the KMH forum used to do on a daily thread called Ria Ka Adda. Ria, Anu, Tulli, Sanju, Kat, Natz, Aditi, An, Jyoti, Manna, etc. from that forum are truly phenomenol writers - each wit their own style. An wrote for a few weeks on this forum and i miss her masterpieces๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
P.S. Next week u guyz will get to see more of Arpita's writing capacity - be ready to be dazzled.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ She recently did some fantastic analysis updates in the Baytaab forum
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anj
after watching epi I was also thinking ki option 3 I like the most.
but the another thought is granny goes in the shock mode, when Nihaal comes out and tries to find out where is he. Veer recognizes( PB gave him brain last epi) and think he is mom's medicine, followed by deal with A??? ๐Ÿ˜•Anjana: I think its 1 or 3. I am gonna fb murder PB if its 2๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I prefer option 3 juss because I am counting on Nihaal's smarts and the detail about "Bunty's room" might come into play๐Ÿ˜ณ Also, both Veer n' Jackal Jeeju's focus will get shifted to the immediate drama of Grandma's trauma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

wow thanks so much for the super fast update...

hmmmm looks like an gud ep...
and veer's mom sounds nice :P
havent seen the video yet....wondering about grandma's makeup and dressing from the sounds of u guys ...she sounds pretty hot...lol.. Anjana: Jks Apart she really looks good enough to be Nandini's sister and she looked like Sunshine๐Ÿ˜Š Regal too with the simple string of classy white pearls.