Dec18 WriteUP: Granny Cool to Comatose!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Editted😃
Arpita - thanks for quick upload n' for doing written-updates next wk (Mon - Wed) while I sip eggnog😛

Re-Cap

Veer grabs Nihaal's school id from Pammi and looking at the picture realizes that he has met Nihaal before. 😲 Nihaal is at the dhobhi ghat surrounded by Khattu Khatwani, Cruela (Minnie), and Gunda Uncle. 😭

Part 1

Veer cannot believe that he did not recognize Nihaal as his angel despite the closeness he felt to him. 😳 He tells his soulmate (jeeju) about how he bonded with Nihaal when he was feeling bereft at the shradh. 😭 Ayeesha (I think😕) is touched seeing Veer getting so teary eyed while jeeju feigns support.

At the dhobi ghat (place where they are drying laundry) Nihaal pulls down the clothes line bringing down the laundry over his three soapmoronic😉 pursuers. The three idiots crawl out from under the linen and trash talk amongst themselves. Gunda Uncle calls Minnie "Powder ki Dukhaan" who is ruining the air wit her presence.😆😆 She in turn calls him luuche, lafunga, mawali. 🤣🤣 They fight over whose gets the kid.🤪 Khatwani says he is a lawyer and is sharp.🤣🤣 Gunda pulls out a knife to show him "sharp". Minnie somewhat bravely says they have knives bigger this in their hotel's kitchen. 😆😆 Gunda says wat matters is not size but, jigger (guts) to use it. Nihaal pops out as he puts the knife away and says "first catch me then yap". Both Khatwani n Gunda uncle fall courtesy of N😉lace tying skills. Minnie tries n trips on the linen too wit help from Nihaal. 😆😆 N cutely says "sorry" while the threesome r on the ground n flees. 😳 The useless twosome decide to return to the hotel. N flees onto the street n passes out infront of daddi's car. Daddi instructs driver to inspect. She then steps out of the car n pushes her way through the crowd to see Nihaal. She wonders if he is hurt. She runs her hands over his face n hair. She asks whose kid it is. The driver says whose ever it is - lets take him to the police station. Dadi is not impressed with Ram Singh's (driver) brilliance and says the kid will be even more scared then wen he fainted if they take him to the police station. So where do they take the kid? HOME of Course! 😆😆(hope daddi feeds n bathes him too!!😳)

Part 2

The driver wit the help of others carries Nihaal to the back seat of the car (wat a lazy driver - he can't lift a kid by himself😛). Gunda uncle runs to the scene and learns that some lady took away his chaavani. 😆😆 Oops. Minnie harangues Khatwani and wonders wat kind of a man fears a 2inch knife (errm he really is perfect for Minnie - she needs a man willing to wear a dress na?😉😆😆). The Gunda Tapori overhears their khatta khit-phit and informs them that some other lady has taken the kid away. 😛

Memsaab at the mansion tells a naukar to place the kid in Bunty's room (uhuu already N is taking over Bigda Bunty's turf😉). Nandini enters just as Dinchaak Dadi starts to wonder where everyone is. Nandini looks like she just got a 480 volt ka jhatka. 😆 They hug n Daddi says she was maansick in the U.S. without them. (WAIT! I thought she was in London😲). She says Nandini doesn't look surprised to see her, so she will have to surprise her "pyaare" Veer (wat an adjective for Veer! "Pyaare" - guess it's a case of mommy madness😛😆😆). She asks Nandini where is Veer. Nandini indicates that Veer is in the office of course n wonders how to tell all that's happened to maa (like Jai's death). She looks distressed. Maa starts to wonder whats wrong that she is not happy to see her mom. Nadini says no u r our himaat (support). Mommy dearest says she was going to go surprise Veer first at the office, but a hadsa almost happened on route and she brought home a kid n placed him in Bunty's room. Nandini is completely dazed by this newz and gets completely lost in her thoughts. Daddi wants to do wat she failed to do on route - go n surprise Veer. 😲 Nadini says she has something important to tell her. But, Daddi is insistent they can talk after she returns. As she is going to chance n freshen up before visiting Veer, she spots Jai's picture (sans haar). She asks Nadini if she made the picture and Nandini replies "haan maa".

Part 3

Nandini says that a few dayz ago Veer learned that Jai bhaiyya is in Shimla. Maa is excited by the newz and wonders if Jai is well n whether he returned with Veer. Nandini says Jai will never return now. Daddi says - I know he is stubborn - even as kid he was stubborn but, I am his mom. I will tell him to forget the past n come home and if he doesn't accept then I will grab his ears and bring him back.😳 Nandini says that Jai bhai has gone where nobody can bring him back. 😲 Daaddi grabs Nandini and tells her to clearly state what she is saying. Nandini clarifies that Jai bhaiyya died in a car crash. Daddi tries to process this as the Ajnabbi theme song plays in the background. 😭😭😭

Part 4

Veer n Ayeesha are at the police station sitting across the desk together from a police officer. The officer says the photo is not good enough becoz it has the school's stamp on it. Veer says Nihaal is identifiable from it and it will have to do. Ayeesha wants to go along with the search team (She is back to calling Veer "Sir"❤️). The officer says that they can't go along wit the search team. (Can someone tell me Nihaal's age? (today he is 7 years old 😆😆)). While he is talking with the police, Veer gets a call from Nandini that his mom's gone silent after learning of Jai's death. 😲 She tells him to come home fast n he does as much after telling the police again to take the matter seriously.

Jackal Jeeju learns from his joker jodi of khatwani & Minnie that some woman's taken Nihaal. Adjusting his glasses, Jackal wonders what is the objective of this lady n why she has taken Nihaal. 😕

NO PRECAP:😲

Tune in Next week wit Arpita to find out will Nihaal escape the Vardhaan mansion n find his maasi or will chacha ya jeeju discover him first? Or will Bigda Bunty scare away sleeping beauty? Will Daddi get back her Dinchak nature? Will Khatmal n Cruella runback to the Ramada or runaway together?

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Quick Thoughts

1. Varsha is goood but, she is no granny😛
2. VeeSha's body language has softened again - so they r definitely taking a time out from the battle😃
3. Nadini is sweeet but, is as clueless as Veer😆😆 It takes her three tries to explain Jai bhai is dead🤓
4. Jeeju n his team of jokers has not choice but to give up for now.... that's assuming he doesn't find Nihaal in Bunty's bed.😉
5. Nihaal will definitely light-up Nanni when she really discovers him and she just might make a decent MIL for A.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Granny looks like Nandini's sister.
Actually we can have separate thread about who looks younger than other???Mom or beti🤣🤣
ANjana Thank you for fastest up date till date.🤗 I thought U busy -shiggy today too🤣🤣🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Seriously she is one hot young granny and less of a stick in the mud compared to nanni Nandini🤣
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a ton...ur write ups are always delightful...I wonder you can be a good script writer... 😊
and btw...she is not Urvashi, she is Varsha Usgaonkar... and ya she doesnt look like granny material...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@usa_virher_2464 - right she is Varsha... i am thinking Mahabharata n confused btwn Arjun's teacher (Urvashi) n student (Uttara)🤪🤣... as for me n script writing - naah☺️
Wat's your name btw? Am Anjana and md410 is Arpita😆😆
md410 thumbnail
@usa_virher_2464
we all have been telling Anj to go and write scripts for soap, but she does not lisen
or who knows she is the one who works for BT and creatives @ the forum🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i prefer to read Creative Minds 😎 - its less taxing😛
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update! I hope they don't turn her into a mean character..u know the typical stuff...Jai being the step son and all that!!
md410 thumbnail
@ Anj
what does your crystal ball read now.( who meets Nihaal first)

Me want to stick that Nihaal wonders where is he?? 😕walks out of the room sees his dad's picture😕 and tabhi koi gussa in the haal but who???
1: I would love to see Veer seeing him and N goes aap to kal vaale uncle + baabre maasi ke boss type expresssion and V all lovey-dovey

2 Jijju enters( coz nandini is going to call jijju too) and sees him. he can not believe his kismat ( jijju has seen N's picture too) rest u ask PB (he is sadist)🤣
3 Nihaal does nt see the picture or just decides to run from there. Ayesha seraching Nihaal on the street too so she and him bumps on the road.
Mujhe 1 or 3 kuch bhi chalega 😆 deffo not 2.

PS: Pea nut do not make me write about jijju ka flop plan getting successful this time and A, N and V suffering. I hope you are not planing to bring them close again by loosing N. 😡😡😡😡
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago