Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Did you guys see how Veer was touching A's hand while they were

leaving the police station. I guess he won't miss any opportunity he gets!!😆 😆Anjana: Arre apna Violent Veer is in denial - he's a goner but doesn't want to admit it. He is slowly slowly starting to treat Ayeesha like an equal. 😳

I think another jodi on the show can be that lawyer and Minni!!🤣Anjana: For sure they are a pair of inept jokers😆😆

😆

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - they really have turned Khatwani from a lawyer to comic relief lackey of Jackel Jeeju. 🤪🤣 I wonder what sort of duffers/ suspender wearing idiot lawyers Veer-Jeeju will hire if there is a custody battle🤔
As for romance - i think Veer will melt like hot fudge Sundae when he sees Nihaal+Ayeesha's chemistry. I think he's a big yummy teddybear hiding in the fascade of a grizzly☺️
As for me - thank u, but since u r offering am goiong to take a few dayz off from IF & FB🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anj, that was a superb update...what would jiju do if not adjusting his glasses had me cracking up🤣 🤣 Arpita, jiju pulling up his pants as an alternative🤣🤣

Seems jiju sees the romantic possibilities between khattu and cruella that's why he keeps pairing them up🤣 its a fool's paradise with khattu, jiju and cruella😆

Oh God creatives stop making nihal being chased and starving😡 😡 its too much...poor little kid finally fainted in front of daadi ma's gaadi😔

Anj, daadima seems super chamku😆 what is that they say in mumbai.."dhinchak" maal😆 she's dhinchak daadi as of now😆

and 8th wonder happened yesterday...veer used his brains😲 😲 i almost fainted🤣 🤣 ok ok I'll give the poor guy a break...he acted real well yesterday and looked like a million dollars too😳😃
Hmm the voice of reason has hit him first....hope ayesha melts too...but its more of a losing proposition for her na, even if they find nihal she'll have to gear up for further battles.....

Arpita, I hope they drag dadi knowing the truth of nihal for a bit...and first show nihal-ayesha reunion somehow
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Did you guys see how Veer was touching A's hand while they were

leaving the police station. I guess he won't miss any opportunity he gets!!😆 😆

I think another jodi on the show can be that lawyer and Minni!!🤣

😆

That is so true😆 well denial's not just a river in Egypt😆 I think it will take a while for him to figure out why he keeps grabbing her hand at the first opportunity that he gets😉😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Himani - dhinchak daddi 🤣🤣 alliteration at its finest😆

As for Veer - he's finally realized that Ayeesha holds the cards and is willing to compromise. It gives me hope that he will do the same when the lawyers tell him that she is likely to win custody of Nihaal if he does not reach an outta court compromise wieht her - aka Marraige☺️
As for Khattu n Cruella - imagine wat kinda wedding they would have😆🤣🤣 They are bothboring, heartless, and incompetent
But u know Minnie is not stupid - i doubt she will agree to harm Nihaal even if Jackal Jeeju instructs her. Khattu, on the other hand, will say "Jo Hukum"
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - they really have turned Khatwani from a lawyer to comic relief lackey of Jackel Jeeju. 🤪🤣 I wonder what sort of duffers/ suspender wearing idiot lawyers Veer-Jeeju will hire if there is a custody battle🤔 Himani: They will hire Khattu's colleagues only and if they are anything like khattu then its good for ayesha😃 but who knows daadi might take matters in her hands and hire a tough cookie

As for romance - i think Veer will melt like hot fudge Sundae when he sees Nihaal+Ayeesha's chemistry. I think he's a big yummy teddybear hiding in the fascade of a grizzly☺️ Himani: he's super yummy for sure😳 It will take time for realization , you know the Aha or the Eureka effect😆 after all the brainy work that he did today, his brain might go dormant for a while😆
As for me - thank u, but since u r offering am goiong to take a few dayz off from IF & FB🤗 Himani: Anj. where are you taking off to? well its holiday season so you need a break too😃 come back soon and have a happy holiday😃

reepicheep thumbnail

@Himani - dhinchak daddi 🤣🤣 alliteration at its finest😆 Himani: hehe thanks😆 her get up makes her look like that right now, we might need a new adjective soon😆

As for Veer - he's finally realized that Ayeesha holds the cards and is willing to compromise. It gives me hope that he will do the same when the lawyers tell him that she is likely to win custody of Nihaal if he does not reach an outta court compromise wieht her - aka Marraige☺️ Himani: marriage, I like the sound of that😳😆 Creatives hamara yeh prediction to sach kar do

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Himani - unlike Jeeju, Veer won't do anything illegal to try and take Nihaal away from Ayeesha... and the law thanks to Divya's will squarely favors A as of now. That's assuming she hasn't misplaced the will along wit the house deed😉 So, unless that happens its irrelevant wat kinda "cookie or crooky" lawyer(s) Veer hires😆😆
reepicheep thumbnail

@Himani - unlike Jeeju, Veer won't do anything illegal to try and take Nihaal away from Ayeesha... and the law thanks to Divya's will squarely favors A as of now. That's assuming she hasn't misplaced the will along wit the house deed😉 So, unless that happens its irrelevant wat kinda "cookie or crooky" lawyer(s) Veer hires😆😆

Yeah, you are right...after all he has to save the world(for ayesha and nihal) and get the girl😆 and in the process if he uses his karate moves on the jackal, that will be an added bonus😆
plus he's too cute and a big softie when he it comes to ayesha and nihal...only he hasn't realized it , like we keep repeating again and again😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Himani - naaaah Jackal Jeeju won't get unmasked by Veer anytime sooon... so no karate chops for him just Dinchak Daadi ke veggie chops at max😛