Dec 17 - Joker Jodi & Gunda Uncle Chase Nihaal :'(

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Arpita thanks for the video uploads

ReCap

Jeeju figured out that Nihaal left the hotel via the laundry van. Nihaal woke up at the Laundrywala and ran off onto the mean streets of Mumbai.😭😭

Part 1

Nihaal is wandering aimlessly on the streets of Mumbai. He is lost n barefoot. 😭😭 He apologizes to God in case he has done something wrong and wonders where his Maasi's hotel is.😭 He threatenes God that he is going to start crying if God does not send him to his Maasi soon. He starts to cry but, stops when sees some pav bhaji at a roadside stall. 😆😆 He realizes he hasn't had any food since yesterday (poor kid ? he lives in a hotel bin food😡😡). A gunda, who looks more like a tapori, is collecting their day's earnings from the roadside beggars in the background as Nihaal approaches the pav wala. He asks for pav but, is told to get lost when he can't pay 6 Rupees for it. He seems lost and is spotted by the hafta collecting Gunda. 😡

Jeeju calls Khatwani and tells him that the Laundry people spotted a boy but, told him to go away. He sends Khatwani to area of town the Laundry is in to look for Nihaal.

While the Jackal's faraway the children will play? Nihaal asks the pavwala for pav again. The Gunda overhears this request and thinks Nihaal is a "chaavani" he can add to his business.

Part 2

The Pavwala shoves Nihaal away from his stall. But, Gunda uncle comes over and buys Nihaal pav. (Phew - koi toh usko finally khilaya😊) Nihaal tells Gunda uncle that he is looking for Ramada. He promises to take Nihaal there and goes to get a rickshaw. He tells Nihaal to wait there for him. While he is gone the Pavwala develops a heart and tells N that the uncle who bought him pav is a Bhai matlab Gunda. 😲 He tells Nihaal to runaway before the man comes back and turns him into a beggar. 😊

Jackal Jeeju tells Khatmal Khatwani that he himself wants to remain at the hotel with Veer becoz that way V will never suspect him. 😈 Jackal sends Minnie wit Khatmal. Jackal ne bana di Jokers ki Jodi. 😆😆

Gunda Uncle returns with a rickshaw - no no an auto😕 😆 Nihaal looks at the Pavwala who is gesturing him to flee (his facial expression though is more dhaaravni (scarey) then the gundas🤓). Nihaal tells Gunda Uncle that he won't go with him - that he will find his own way. Gunda uncle soon shows his true colors and tries to drag chaavani but, this chaavani has sharp edges (teeth) and bites his way free. 😆😆 Nihaal drops the pav and flees (Okkie I really wanna starve the creatives for a day? wat have the lazy toads got against feeding the kid?). Gunda Uncle of course follows.😡😡

Part 3

Joker Jodi r debating wherefrom to start their search when a tired Nihaal taps Khatmal's backside and asks him for help. 😆😆 They turn around and the three stare stupidly at each other while Gunda uncle catches up. 😲 So, Nihaal now has Joker Jodi on oneside and Gunda uncle blocking his other side. De Jokers bicker n decide they should be careful about disturbing the peace.🤪 Gunda also thinks to himself if pple find out what he is doing then he may get arrested as its not his "zone". As they all lookaway from Nihaal to formulate their respective plans on how best to capture Nihaal while in the "public" eye? N takes advantage of their indecisiveness n flees.

At Juhu police station, Ayeesha seeks assistance from a senior officer. The officer tells her to first file a report wit the sub-inspector. When she gives the officer Nihaal's name for the missing person's report, the officer tells him that someone has already filed a Missing Person's report for Nihaal Vardhan Singh. She asks who has done so. From the doorway Veer replies "Veer Vardhan Singh ne" (He has started using his fullname - side effect of hanging with A I guess😆😆). They have their usual angry stare off. 🤔 Veer walks in as Ayeesha continues to glare. He repeats that he - "Veer Vardhan Singh" has reported Nihaal missing as Nihaal's chacha. N just as u expect the next round of thunderbolts - Surprise!! 😲 Violent Veer does an about face and tells Ayeesha he doesn't care who finds Nihaal - just as long as someone does becoz what matters is Nihaal's safety. He urges Ayeesha to give police Nihaal's photo so they can look for him. 😊 This cools down Angry Ayeesha😳 After some prodding from Veer, she recalls she does have a photo of Nihaal - his school id card which is in the staff quarters at the hotel. Veer tells the officer they will return with the id.

Part 4

Nihaal stops near a pool of water n complains to God that now Gunda uncle is after him along with Minnie aunty and Hotelwala Mote Uncle are also after him. 😭 Just as he catches his breath along comes all three. He starts to take steps back into the hanging white materials hung out to dry.

Part 5

N n his three followers play hide n seek through the drying laundry. The scene ends with Nihaal sitting on ground btwn the three approaching😲

At the hotel, Pammi and Ayeesha search for Nihaal's ID while Veer then Jackel Jeeju watches. Veer grabs the id from Pammi when she finds the id. Looking at the picture, Veer realizes that he has already met Nihaal before.🤗

Precap

Nihaal gets hit by a car n faints and out of the car steps Glamarous Granny wearing dressy - I mean desi chappals😲🤣🤣

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Quick Thoughts:
1. Sid is coming along in terms of "acting" when he is not channeling Tarzan👍🏼
2. Aditi's "concerned" expression should be give director cause for "concern"😔
3. Glamourous Granny in trashy desi chappals - wah wah🤪🤣🤣
4. Veer finally uses his peanut size brain - but is it too soon for us to take out our earplugs? 😛
5. Wat would Jackal Jeeju adjust if he didn't have glasses?🤔
6. Now that Veer knows wat his nephew looks like... I doubt he is not gonna return him to Maasi if Maa brings him home😆😆So, maybe A will have to move in ( supa optimistic i know ... kya kare me drinking Arpita's happy Kool Aid😆😆)
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You are awesome! I love the way u write...gives me a good laughter :) the best was - what will jackel jeeju adjust if he is not wearing glasses😆😆😆
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thank you so so so much...
honestly i dont have anything to comment on this ep...
i found it boring
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

You are awesome! I love the way u write...gives me a good laughter :) the best was - what will jackel jeeju adjust if he is not wearing glasses😆😆😆Anjana: U r welcome - the villains on this show r total crackp-ups so far🤪

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@_SuMmEr_LoVe_ - yeah it was bhagam bhagam "filler" epi before granny arrives tomorrow😆
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@_SuMmEr_LoVe_ - yeah it was bhagam bhagam "filler" epi before granny arrives tomorrow😆

ya i cant wait for granny to arrive maybe she'll bring some masala with her
we need to spice up this track a little
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Quick Thoughts:

1. Sid is coming along in terms of "acting" when he is not channeling Tarzan👍🏼
Arpita: I like the sexy Tiger more in shy avtaar particularly he hesitates shyly to talk to A

2. Aditi's "concerned" expression should be give director cause for "concern"😔
Arpita: She has long way to go. Hopefully will catch up like her boss on the screen
( read veer)🤣🤣
3. Glamourous Granny in trashy desi chappals - wah wah🤪🤣🤣
Arpita: I did not pay attention to chappal, but her saari was tooo chamku and colour was one like normal granny does not wear but then she is glamorous
🤣🤣. I saw sir pe pallu when car braked too harsh
4. Veer finally uses his peanut size brain - but is it too soon for us to take out our earplugs? 😛
Arpita: I was thinking same that finally peanut decided to let him use his little brain.
who knows earplugs not needed but wipes. Granny can make A cry buckets.
5. Wat would Jackal Jeeju adjust if he didn't have glasses?🤔
Arpita: Adjust coat ka coller or pull up his pants
🤣🤣🤣🤣
6. Now that Veer knows wat his nephew looks like... I doubt he is not gonna return him to Maasi if Maa brings him home😆😆
Arpita: I was browsing under those option, but what if Nihaal bluntly tells both ( granny and chaachu) that he loves his maasi and can not leave with any one but her. Two possibilities
Nihaal faints then he goes home with granny
If he tells he needs to go his maasi @ Ramada then he ends up @ hotel and I hope ki jijju does not get him in A & V's absence. My faith still with N's brain then Jijju's plan.

So, maybe A will have to move in ( supa optimistic i know ... kya kare me drinking Arpita's happy Kool Aid😆😆)
Arpita: I am putting all my cents, chavvanis ( not the gunda one) on it. Majboori se, reluctantly or for Nihaal Granny and veer has to do that ( nandini might suggest this to her mom and V for N's welfare) or if PB wants twist for Xmas ( I doubt) then they can go for custody battle and V gets A free as out of court settlement, when he finds out she holds the authority. Bottom line A & V ki prem kahaani tay hai. Saasu ma might join later to her daamad to get rid of A. Tab tak bahut der ho chuki hogi V won't let that happen.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. OMG I'm height of optimism

Thanks for Update🤗
Nihaal is very well behaved kid, He was even calling tapori guy with respect Gunda uncle.😃
Minni will just run away from Hotel after she finds out ki N is future maalik of her
and jijju treats Khatmal uncle like his servant????? C'mon he is lawyer. Anj??? what's happening???
BTW just curious B'bay main ek hi Ramada hai kya???PB you listening??

PS: Anj No break for you from IF.PERIOD.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did you guys see how Veer was touching A's hand while they were

leaving the police station. I guess he won't miss any opportunity he gets!!😆 😆

I think another jodi on the show can be that lawyer and Minni!!🤣

😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

ya i cant wait for granny to arrive maybe she'll bring some masala with her
we need to spice up this track a little

i am also curious to meet Bigda "Bunty" - will he be Bully Bunty - an able nemsis for Nihaal unlike Jackal Jeeju's Joker Jodi of Khatmal Khatwani n Mouthy Minnie?