Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
now even if daadi ma positive she might not be in favor of having Ayesha with them. she must be having belongs to high class type attitude
Agree, she might be positive but she won't accept ayesha easily especially since she's divya's sister...she will give her a hard time for sure

I think she will play diplomatically, as she will find out nihaal is very attached to A and so for she will probably make her stay in her house for nihaal.
That's a interesting possibility...though i would like the setting to be in the hotel only

Veer will realize later how good A is and will fall all over again for her and then daadi will not like that. jijju to kabhi favor main the hi nahi.

I want to see the same helplessness, frustration and disappointment on sexy tiger (read veer chaachu)face when nihaal flatly refuse to stay with them and tells them he will not leave with anyone but maasi.🤣 That would be superb, and yes even I have faith in nihal..he's not gonna leave his maasi....chachu should be happy, nihal ke saath bonus maasi ayesha bhi aayegi😉 😉

On the side note : I like to day Ayesha's ( not actress but the character) confidence and determination when she told Veer
1: aaj tak kabhi help li jo ab loongi??
2: aapko jaana hai to jaoo, I know Nihaal basement main nahi hai and the sexy tiger was just stumped.👍🏼 I have a feeling he's going to get more and more stumped in the coming days🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh yeah if they stay in hotel that will fundoo.
Nihal can get equal with minni. 🤣 🤣 🤣
and no jhagda with bunty cousin
I guess tom we might see veer, nandini deciding what to tell maa, A running on the street, tiger faltu yelling, jiiju khattu planing more plans to get flop
surfgal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if they keepup the current story line with this stupid evil jiju the show is going to go down ..why cant they show a cool nice romantic comdey with a nice spin to it
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Uff - its 6:30am an i am at the office and not becoz my boss is Violent Veer🤪🤣🤣 In other words, i am crazy busy again... don't shoot me if i skip lunch and not do prompt update
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well written update thank you..