Dec 16 WriteUP - Nihal lost wit Laundry & VA Spar

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita = thanks for the upload🤗
Part 1

VeeSha battle on (think if we promise them lollipops they will quiet down? I am getting an earache😡😆😆) Veer says he understands the nature of people like Ayeesha. Ayeesha fires back that if Veer had "understanding" then he would not be trying to steal Nihaal's happiness from him by trying to take Nihaal away from her. 💔 She wonders aloud why she is telling him this and he screams "AYYEEEEEEESHHHHAAAAAA" 🤪The hallway by now is littered with housekeeping staff and Jackel Jeeju, who are all enraptured by VeeSha's screamfest. 😆 Jeeju's eyeballs ping pong btwn the two hall warriors. He then disperses the crowd and drags them into Veer's office. He calms them down and gets them to kinda cooperate with phoney baloney concern for Nihaal, who is lost. He tells them they can continue fighting once they find Nihaal. VeeSha look suitably chastised. 😳

Meanwhile hotel staff load the laundry into a van including our sleeping Nihaal. 😭

Pammi is pacing the hallway when Ayeesha comes. Thy are both very berry upset. Pammi tries to reassure Ayeesha that Nihaal is in the hotel somewhere and fine. (Aditi's acting is kinda forced? the actress who plays Pammi is spot on)

Part 2

Pammi and Ayeesha decide to split up and look for Nihaal. Veer comes along just as Ayeesha is about to start her search.😳 He stops her and wants to go searching with her. 😳 A does not want him along and says she is capable of searching on her own?😆😆 Veer says he does not know what Nihaal looks like but she should not count on his help either. Sleeping Nihaal is being carried out in the laundry bin while idiot 1 & 2 are bickering nearby.🤪 Ayeesha scornfully points out that she has never asked Veer for his help nor has she ever needed it (Errm looks like Ms. Brain forgot how sweetly Mr. Brawn carried her in the jungle and fixed her foot?😲 ). The Jackal stops adjusting his glasses to watch the new VeeSha hallshow.🤓 Khatwani comes along starts to stare too, but is isharad away by Jackal Jeeju while VeeSha battle for ownership of MIA Nihaal. 🥱

Jeeju tells Khatwani that he can take advantage of VeeSha's fighting to find Nihaal. 😈 He plots to make them think Nihaal is not at hotel, but thinks Nihaal is at the hotel because that's his roaming area and habit will keep him at the hotel. He also instructs the security guard to search cars leaving the hotel for Nihaal and report back only to him. 😡 The laundry van carrying Nihaal drives away as the guard is getting these instructions from Jeeju on the phone. He tries to stop the laundry van but, its too late. The other guard at the final gate tells him not to take "tension" as its not likely a kid will be in the laundry van.

Part 3:

Ayeesha is running down the hall shouting "Nihaal". Jeeju unsuccessfully tries to convince her that he has searched everywhere in the hotel and Nihaal is not there. Mr. Brawn has a brainstorm and thinks Nihaal might be hiding in the basement or in the wing underconstruction. Ayeesha vetoes the possibility as Nihaal is scared of the dark? she refuses to go search there with Veer. Mr. Brawn gets frustrated and looks ready to burst especially after Ayeesha tells him that she has no "photo" of Nihaal and would not share it with him even if she did. Jeeju laughs and adjusts his glasses as they go their separate ways thinking he will capture Nihaal while they continue fighting like cats and dogs (at least they r not a rat unlike Jeeju😡😡).

Nihaal finally wakes up at the laundry place. 😲😭 He is bewildered and when the people there spot him the runs away on to the street. He is completely confounded about his whereabouts? 😭

Part 4

Ayeesha meets up with Pammi and tells her they should call the police because Nihaal does not appear to be in the hotel. Pammi tries to convince her that Nihaal is still in the hotel but, A says that she would have felt his presence if he was there.😳 Jackal Jeeju cunningly listens to their convo and thinks that Ayeesha maybe right that Nihaal is not in the hotel, but wonders how that can be. He scolds the guards and learns that they failed to check the laundry van. He remembers finding Pammi in the laundry room and figures out that Nihaal must have escaped via the laundry van.

Precap

Nihaal asks for paav in a roadside stall. The shopkeeper tells him to get lost but, a gunda comes, speaks lovingly to him, and asks him to sit. A good Samaritan watching this tells Nihaal to runaway because the "good" man is not so good and if he stays there, he will be forced to beg I the streets. Nihaal keeps running while the gundas runs behind him.😭

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Quick Thoughts:
1. Veer keeps seeking out Ayeesha no matter how many times she tells him to get lost - he really is slow on the uptake🤣
2. When he screamed "Ayeesha".. i had a flash of him in cheetah skin swinging from vine to vine in the jungle, thumping his chest and screeching "Ayeeeeeeeeeeee" like Tarzan☺️😆😆
3. At least Nihaal was well rested after is laundry basket nap becoz he will be running till Friday/Monday before he crashes into Glamourous Granny😍
4. Everytime Jeeju logically thinks something cannot happen - it happens. So, he should do the reverse of wat his brain advices if he wants to really catch Nihaal🤓🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Quick Thoughts:

1. Veer keeps seeking out Ayeesha no matter how many times she tells him to get lost - he really is slow on the uptake🤣
Arpita: hey do not forget no nerv cells in his brain if he has one.🤣
3. At least Nihaal was well rested after is laundry basket nap becoz he will be running till Friday/Monday before he crashes into Glamourous Granny😍
Arpita: I wonder how come laundry man did not feel that it was not heavy. Nihaal is cute brainy kid but not light weight.🤣
4. Everytime Jeeju logically thinks something cannot happen - it happens. So, he should do the reverse of wat his brain advices if he wants to really catch Nihaal🤓🤣🤣
Arpita: poor jijju does not know how generation 1 &3 working to millaofy unknowingly V and A
I so wanted A to give back to V and jijju boththat she does not care if hotel staff listen, all I care is Nihaal.

I havent watch epi yet so more thouhghts later. for now we need you to throw Kuli wedding reception😛

Thank you for update😃
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Few questions:
1: Who does nihaal meet first, after his bumping to daadi❓
2: Does he tells daadi that he is in Ramada hotel
3: where does his daadi take him?
4: would Nandini be also in the car and recognized that this kid was at her house during party( trying to uncover jai's picture)????

In my view best xmas gift for Nihall and his maasi will be their union.
PB 😡 enough now. let them meet.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana great update👍🏼 scream fest going on and on, till God knows when😕 I too got the impression that veer is not in the scream fest with all his heart, abhi bhi ayesha, ayesha kar raha hai...while the lady shrugged him off with superb disdain😆 am liking ayesha's attitude coz she knows she's one person against so many,so she has to be tough....

jackal jeeju is turning more jaclish, foxy and snaky by sneaking here and there, and listening to ayesha's conversation😡 but what's the use the more jacklish he gets the more his own plans backfire on him big time😆 Creatives next week is Xmas please give us a break from the jackal, and show maasi- bhanja reunion....

Am tired of seeing the poor kid running around here and there...he's not even wearing any slippers or shoes plus ab gunda bhi peeche pad gaya hai...not fair...how come maasi and bhanja attract gundas only?

reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Few questions:
1: Who does nihaal meet first, after his bumping to daadi❓
2: Does he tells daadi that he is in Ramada hotel
3: where does his daadi take him?
4: would Nandini be also in the car and recognized that this kid was at her house during party( trying to uncover jai's picture)????

In my view best xmas gift for Nihall and his maasi will be their union.
PB 😡 enough now. let them meet.

Arpita, I think nihal might end up in veer's house for a while...or if daadi is going to surprise veer she might go to the hotel straightaway....I think its more plausible that they go to the hotel...then nihal can escape again and reach ayesha....but if they go to the house it gets complicated...oh well am confused now😕 😕 😕 anything is possible
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Creatives next week is Xmas please give us a break from the jackal, and show maasi- bhanja reunion....
Arpita: That will be the best Xmas gift for both😊

Am tired of seeing the poor kid running around here and there...he's not even wearing any slippers or shoes plus ab gunda bhi peeche pad gaya hai...not fair...how come maasi and bhanja attract gundas only?
Arpita: I know how come one pav is enf for him for all running. PB raham khaoo bacche par. 2 more days for torture

Word Count: 0

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, when daadi comes to know about nihal...she will definitely want him to stay with the family...since he's ghar ka waaris and all...what will happen to maasi then? and do you think a big courtroom drama will take place or will they settle it out of court?
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
now even if daadi ma positive she might not be in favor of having Ayesha with them. she must be having belongs to high class type attitude

I think she will play diplomatically, as she will find out nihaal is very attached to A and so for she will probably make her stay in her house for nihaal.

Veer will realize later how good A is and will fall all over again for her and then daadi will not like that. jijju to kabhi favor main the hi nahi.

I want to see the same helplessness, frustration and disappointment on sexy tiger (read veer chaachu)face when nihaal flatly refuse to stay with them and tells them he will not leave with anyone but maasi.🤣

On the side note : I like to day Ayesha's ( not actress but the character) confidence and determination when she told Veer
1: aaj tak kabhi help li jo ab loongi??
2: aapko jaana hai to jaoo, I know Nihaal basement main nahi hai and the sexy tiger was just stumped.👍🏼
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, when daadi comes to know about nihal...she will definitely want him to stay with the family...since he's ghar ka waaris and all...what will happen to maasi then? and do you think a big courtroom drama will take place or will they settle it out of court?

I'm guessing out of court settlement, just for Nihaal. Me have faith in kid. He will tell them maasi ke bina
nahi rahunga😃
Also daadi's arrival shud not surprise. they all know she is coming
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago