Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought the love story would last longer, but I like teh fact that the story isn't being stretched!! Can't wait for the custody drama-I like good courtroom drama so I've got high expecations!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yipeeeeeeeeee.👏
Me so waiting to see Veer looses his custody battle and heart to A😆. He thinks he is too smart and A is ziddi, but actually it is other way round A is determine and brainy

I know the battle has started, but still Hope ki we get to see nice cozy veesha moments. Like wise knowing the truth ki 'A' also searching N and inconsolably crying, veer fells bad and wants to comfort A, but his ego and pride stops him to go close to A, he fights with himself to control his emotions and indirectly with out knowing they share few moments together.😊
yayayaaa me toooooo optimistic I know this😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I thought the love story would last longer, but I like teh fact that the story isn't being stretched!! Can't wait for the custody drama-I like good courtroom drama so I've got high expecations! Anjana: I would love this but VeeSha might juss go for an outta court settlement😆😆

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita... right now Veer is juss being an Ass. I hope he mellows becoz i am already tired of his bellows😡 But, i don't really see Ayeesha sharing her tears with him... more him watching her cry chup chup ke maybe😍
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita... right now Veer is juss being an Ass. I hope he mellows becoz i am already tired of his bellows😡 But, i don't really see Ayeesha sharing her tears with him... more him watching her cry chup chup ke maybe😍

may be that will happen, as I'm wondering what pea nut going to show next 3-4 episodes till 60 saal ki budhi ya 60 saal ki jawaan daadi 🤣enters in the show???
ullu uncle conspiring??? or veer browsing his option with lawyers??? or Ayesha giving cruella her peace of mind or Ninnu starving for food (PBBBBB😡 again) or pammi ayesha bonding??? ( I'm glad pammi now knows the truth about Nihaal being Veer's nephew

I think Varsha daadi will look nandini and veer's older sister than Mom🤣🤣
Inf act I would love to see. that Veesha make a deal and go in the search together not so happening!!!!!!
Veer is adamant and even if he wants A won't let that happen as she fears that he will take N away.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - I think PB will do all of those things:
1. VeeSha ki battling cum bonding
2. Nihaal ki starving
3. More Pammi - Cruella encounters
4. Jeeju & Khatwani ki plotting
As for Varsha - i know they are saying she is positive and u r saying she does postive roles but, c'mon she is named Kamini.. maybe she is Kamina😆😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ Anjana
i won't minding seeing all but point 3. koi please is PB ko bolo yaar no more starving for Nihaal.😭😭 poor kid. I do not like to see that. My eyes were filled today, when I saw him talking to himself about food and sleep and prying for Ayesha maasi to come😔
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arpita ... i don't mind the starving becoz he is not really starving in real life but, i feel so bad when he is running around being chased becoz for those, he and Khatwani, etc. must have to actually run around😭😭

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita ... i don't mind the starving becoz he is not really starving in real life

Very True. Agree, but even then I feel bad. coz if you imagine situation it is really too much for him😭 particularly after all that running he had to do.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Yeah he hasn't had any food since room service .. Veer might have a case here for child neglectagainst Ayeesha😔😆😆

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago