Dec 15 WriteUp: VeeSha Battle over Missing Nihaal

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Pre-Cap

Ayeesha caught the flight outta Shimla to Delhi whileπŸ˜ƒ Veer is still stuck in Shimla waiting the morning flight. πŸ˜› Nihaal managed to escape both Khatwani & Minnie (they decided to go for a swim togetherπŸ˜‰) while Nihal hid in the laundry room.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 1

Khatwani & Minnie report back to Avinash Jeeju. πŸ˜† Hearing their tales he determines that Nihaal is vary familiar with the hotel and good at hiding. Also, he now knows people are looking for him, so will be even more careful. Jeeju decides the way to find Nihaal is to keep an eye on Pammi, whom he trusts. He then wonders where Pammi is?😑

Pammi prays to god and decides to tell the truth if Ayeesha calls. Suddenly she thinks she has not checked the laundry room. πŸ˜ƒ The evil triple threat learn from another housekeeper that Pammi is headed into the laundry room and decide to look for her & Nihaal there.😲

Part 2

Pammi starts looking through the laundry bins. Just as Nihaal is about to call out for her, Avinash, Minnie, and Khatwani show up. 😑😑 She wonders why they are there. πŸ˜• Minnie asks wat she is doing there & starts looking through the laundry baskets and is almost near Nihaal's basket when Pammi says she was dropping of laundry and is on her way to the 2nd floor. She leaves the room. The Triple Treat especially Avinash is frustrated - he reaches into the laundry bin and throw a towel. πŸ˜† Fortunately he does not discover Nihaal who is intently listening. Jeeju thinks Pammi would not have left the them in the laundry room if Nihaal had indeed been there. Nihaal prays that Ayeesha arrives fast and takes him away.😭

Ayeesha calls Pammi from the airport and tells her to bring Nihaal to MG Garden near the hotel within 20 mins. 😲 She hangs up before Pammi can tell her anything.

Part 3

Nihaal wonders wat to do and falls asleep in the laundry room. 😭😭

Pammi and Ayeesha are both in the garden praying for help and see each other. Ayeesha asks Pammi were Nihaal is. Pammi says she doesn't know where Nihaal is and Jeeju tells Veer the same at the hotel. πŸ˜• Veer is confident that he is in the hotel. Pammi fills Ayeesha in on all that's happened including the fact Avinash & Minnie are looking for Nihaal. Pammi is in tears and she apologizes to Ayeesha. Jeeju thinks there maybe a place they have not considered. Ayeesha thinks there is a place they have not considered. VeeSha simultaneously think the other has hidden Nihaal. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ayeesha tells Pammi that Veer is Jai's brother and thinks Nihaal belongs with him. Avinash thinks to capture Ayeesha, but Veer thinks she is too ziddi to open her mouth. πŸ˜†

Part 4

Veer tells Jeeju to assemble their most senior lawyers, so he can get legal custody of Nihaal from Ayeesha and A will have to comply (Uhuuu 😍 I can't wait to see Ayeesha bring out her Didi's willπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Jackal Jeeju tells Veer to rest and he will talk to the lawyer. 😑
Ayeesha tells Pammi that she is going to go to Veer to get Nihaal back. πŸ˜ƒ
Veer rotates his chair around wit style n says no matter wat you do Ayeesha, I will get Nihaal.🀣🀣 Jeeju outside Veer's office thinks he will have to get Nihaal before both Ayeesha & Veer. 🀣🀣🀣 Ayeesha comes to Veer's office door just as he is about to exit. They have a non-romantic eye lock as he opens the door and again later. Ayeesh demands Nihaal & Veer says that nobody talks to him in that tone of voice... They both use each others full names. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PreCap
Jeeju plans to take advantage of VeeSha's fight and find Nihaal while they r busy...

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

i think we need to check for an umbilical cord btwn Jeeju & VeerπŸ€“ 🀣🀣Veer relies on him for everything it seems and Jackal Jeeju must be fonder of him than Jai becoz he left Veer aliveπŸ˜‰

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

i think we need to check for an umbilical cord btwn Jeeju & VeerπŸ€“ 🀣🀣Veer relies on him for everything it seems and Jackal Jeeju must be fonder of him than Jai becoz he left Veer aliveπŸ˜‰

yeah that will give good idea about their embronic stem cells and we can check where ullu's evilness coming from🀣
md410 thumbnail
@ AnjπŸ€—
please check pt 4. done
Thanks for speedy update of three partsπŸ‘
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ AnjπŸ€—
please check pt 4. done
Thanks for speedy update of three partsπŸ‘

@Arpita - something is messed up about part 4πŸ˜• Its playing but its not complete... i have to dash will try to find the final part later
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - something is messed up about part 4πŸ˜• Its playing but its not complete... i have to dash will try to find the final part later

@ Anjana
final pt up, as pt5 sorry about missing pt earlier.
πŸ˜”

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Anjana
final pt up, as pt5 sorry about missing pt earlier.
πŸ˜”

No prob - thanks Arpita
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol ... thanx for the update ... let's see who finds Nihaal first ... I hope it's not the Jackal Jiju who does...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 416905

lol ... thanx for the update ... let's see who finds Nihaal first ... I hope it's not the Jackal Jiju who does...

varsha daadi gets the nihaal on Friday or Monday before Xmas as xmas gift 🀣
md410 thumbnail
@ Anj
ya u r right about varsha playing Uttara ( abhimanyu's Wife) in Mahabharat. I remember now.
Boy she is still young of course not ready to be daadima. other fe/male leads from her batch are playing generation 2 roles in Marathi soaps.πŸ˜†