Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Lovely update dear very well written:)
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5988 So looks like Grandma will be positive for now and entering on Friday or Monday... that means Nihaal, Veer & Ayeesha will be playing hide & seek all week. Seriously wat happened to school? Food? etc. for the sweeet child?
As for Varsha - wasn't she on Ramayan as Arjun's student & DIL?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana
I have not seen varsha's any soap, but watched lot's off romantic movies in Marathi, opposite to most of the prominent marathi male leads. I like her so much.
I'm glad that Nihaal's farishta is his grandmaa.🤗
4 more torture days for nihaal 😭and then royal life. fun part will be to see gandhi cruella aunty ke saath dishum dishum👏
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - Cool so she is a Marathi heroine... does he generally just do positive roles?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - Cool so she is a Marathi heroine... does he generally just do positive roles?

yes. most of the movies I saw her positive and she did act well. Now let's see how she speaks hindi.
hope she will not speak Hindi in marthi🤣🤣 she has mixed brown/ green eyes.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - She performed in Hindi on Mahabharata but, that was more formal hindi with some sanskrit too. I juss can't imagine her playing mom to Veer, Nadini & Jai 🤣🤣 She is soo young.
Veer really needs to use his brains and marry Ayeesha then set about proving she is a rotten mommy/massi😈