Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Himani hey here you are I was missing u even left a post for your where about.
yaa episode was too hilarious specially pt3. I felt the same way when V abt to call jijju. Iwas like eeeee
koi iske khopadi pe maaro yaar. aur ask him to go get some brain from Nihaal.
now khattu already knows abt N. minni does not.
Let's see how she reacts when knows abt it.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

where is Himani and Mallu. I saw them this am a bit now they also gaayab??? what u two busy in searching Nihaal too kya????🤣

Hehe Arpita was just wandering around a bit....Nihal is capable of finding his own way...khattu and cruella were doing a fab job, no assistance required from me and mallu🤣 🤣 🤣 was actually trying to buy some ear plugs and anti-dizzying medicines in case they repeat the special defects of the war today between veer and ayesha🤣
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani hey here you are I was missing u even left a post for your where about.
yaa episode was too hilarious specially pt3.
now khattu already knows abt N. minni does not.
Let's see how she reacts when knows abt it.

Arpita , that's so sweet. you called and here I am😃 come and hang out on the chat club some time....its even crazier there😆
Do you think today we'll have a filler episode as in nihal still running around the hotel till he runs into dadima?
reepicheep thumbnail

Anj, where do you get such superlative adjectives from🤣 🤣 superb naming ...hehe jackal jeeju, violent veer🤣

By the way more than romeo , Raj seems to have perfected the vanishing act...seriously where is that guy🤣 🤣 methinks after giving a holiday to ayesha he also went on a holiday...will come back only when ayesha comes back 😆 😆 hmm the mystery of the gayab manager🤣
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

<br><br>Hehe Arpita was just wandering around a bit....Nihal is capable of finding his own way...khattu and cruella were doing a fab job, no assistance required from me and mallu🤣 🤣 🤣 was actually trying to buy some ear plugs and anti-dizzying medicines in case they repeat the special defects of the war today between veer and ayesha🤣<br>

oh okay get it. I again left post for you read just above u r post 😊
Looks like you are in India, coz here it is still Monday dec 14.
Let's see dow much dham dham happen and whether A resigns tom or even if she does me sure V won't let her go.
I so want A to give back to Gandhi cruella aunty when she dhamkoofy her ki I will fire you and A shoud nicely give back her. that day all get free virtual ice cream from me 😆
md410 thumbnail

<br><br>Arpita , that's so sweet. you called and here I am😃 come and hang out on the chat club some time....its even crazier there😆<br>Do you think today we'll have a filler episode as in nihal still running around the hotel till he runs into dadima?<br>

Yah possible, Pb will kill time little bhagaao nihaal, pammi searching, same khattu cruella. V and A blaming each other. A and cruella hot convo and wed bang finally nihaal down. 😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, yes am in India...so just comment on the precap...and then come back for discussion and chit-chat in the morning😃
md410 thumbnail

Arpita, yes am in India...so just comment on the precap...and then come back for discussion and chit-chat in the morning😃<br>

yeah tha's what I thought. I saw u r comment in pre cap. then whole day nothing and now u commented yesterday's epi was comic. so I kinda figure ki u went to sleep. 😆

BTW: is it my screen or u getting same when I post for a blink it goes black and then update. I kinda had virus last night @ IF but it was quarantine by my anti virus. hope lappy does nt crash 😕
reepicheep thumbnail
No am not having any problem with IF...get your lappy checked arpita...you never know khatt and cruella might be lurking there and affecting it🤣 🤣
md410 thumbnail

No am not having any problem with IF...get your lappy checked arpita...you never know khatt and cruella might be lurking there and affecting it🤣 🤣<br>

yooo I better check. 😆