Dec 14 WriteUp: Minnie & Khatwani Fail

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Arpita thanks for the upload😊

Recap:

VeeSha battled over their newphew Nihaal. 😡 Ayeesha with her friend Subhash ensured that Ayeesha caught the first flight outta Shimla while Veer missed it.😈 Pammi tricked Minnie ("Cruella") into finding the wrong Nihaal and getting called ghandi aunty. 🤣🤣

Part 1

Ayeesha notes that Veer is not in the Delhi Airport waiting room and concludes that Veer missed the flight from Shimla to Dehli. She recalls Veer buying her a shawl enroute to Shimla. ❤️ She takes off the shawl and decides memories of the past cannot alter her decision to find Nihaal and take him as far away from Veer as possible. 😭

Nihaal is in the garden telling his sad dastaan to a puppy and follows it back into the hotel when it runs off into the hotel. 😭 He remembers Maasi telling his not to come into the hotel lobby - he thinks aloud that he will leave as soon as finds the puppy. Minnie see him,😲 but Nihaal spots a woman and starts talking to her. Minnie thinks its another mother-child pair & takes off because she does not want to end up apologizing unlike last time. 😆😆

Part 2

Mr. Brawn decides to call his darling Jeeju😡 but, realizes he needs to recharge his cell's battery. 😆 As he searches for the charger, he finds the scarf Ayeesha bought him. ☺️ He thinks to himself these things don't matter right now - only Nihaal does and he will do whatever it takes to reach Nihaal even if he has to ignore another's emotions.😡😡

Minnie thinks its time to fire Pammi as its been three hours. She tells Avinash this while in his office. Jeeju says there is no need to fire her... he wants to put her at ease, so she will lead them to Nihaal. 🤬 Khatwani enters with shaky legs just as Jeeju wonders where he is. Jeeju orders Khatwani to forget the kid terrorizing him and to help Minnie find Nihaal. 😉🤣 (You jusssssssssss know that's gonna turn out badly for Khatwani😆)

Part 3

In the lobby, Minnie encounters the lady Nihaal was speaking wit earlier and determines that Nihaal is not her child. 😲 She then spots Nihaal still wondering around the lobby looking for the puppy. She says his name and he turns around with a shocked expression. 😲 He starts backing away then pushes her and runs outside. Khatwani is looking for Minnie and they all land outside. 😆😆 Nihaal leads Minnie and Khatwani in a chase - Minni&Khatmal keep crashing into each other and eventually both land in the pool courtesy of Nihaal.

Part 4

Minnie calls Khatwani a fool because he thinks she entered the pool to rescue him and be his heroine. 🤣🤣🤣 (maybe it takes a fool to recognize another one😆😆) Nihaal hides in the laundry room. He thinks to hide in the laundry room until Pammi maasi finds him there. He prays to god tat it happens soon. 😭

Precap

VeeSha battle - Ayeesha demands Veer return Nihaal. In turn Veer tells her that nobody talks to her in that tone of voice and demands she tell him where Nihaal is. 🥺

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse 🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks!! but today's date is 14th!!

I hope Ayesha won't be blamed when Nihaal goes missing
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Anjana🤗
My video pt 3 ( The most hilarious one is still giving me hard time for uploading😡 (like Ninnu gives to khattu and Cruella aunty😉).

Looks like generation 1 (read daadima) and 3 (read Ninnu) will be the bridge btwn love birds.👍🏼.

Hope Monkey( jiiju) does not takes away the bread, as far now truth is open in out for jijju and khattu. Minni still does not know the half of it.I would love to see when N sitting on V's lap and Cruella sees this and gets a shocker of the life😍.oops long way to go, before that A and N reunion has to happen

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks!! but today's date is 14th!! Anj: Oops😛

I hope Ayesha won't be blamed when Nihaal goes missing

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Wajr & aamirkhanfan - u r welcome🤗
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Thank you Anjana🤗
My video pt 3 ( The most hilarious one is still giving me hard time for uploading😡 (like Ninnu gives to khattu and Cruella aunty😉). Anjana: Its uploaded now 😆

Looks like generation 1 (read daadima) and 3 (read Ninnu) will be the bridge btwn love birds.👍🏼. Anjana: Gen 2 seems to be full of dumbos🤣🤣: Jackal Jeeju, Mouthy Minnie aka Cruella, Naive Nandini, Romeo Raj, Violent Veer, and now Angry Ayeesha... Gen 1 & 3 r de only hope

Hope Monkey( jiiju) does not takes away the bread, as far now truth is open in out for jijju and khattu. Minni still does not know the half of it.I would love to see when N sitting on V's lap and Cruella sees this and gets a shocker of the life😍.oops long way to go, before that A and N reunion has to happen Anj: Minnie will pass out if A & V marry😆😆

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
oh yaah pt3 up loaded. Thanks Anjana for leting me know. 🤗

Me sad with nihaal's sad daastaan to puppy too. poor guys comparing himself with puppy. 😭 looks like Peanut has special affection for puppy.Thanks to him it is not the KMH vaala? 🤣

Aur yeh Nihaal has to catchup lots on his homework too. poor kid so many days missing his school.Wake up Angry Ayesha maasi 😭 Use/brainless uncle not going to team up with Aunt to find nephew. It's not V's fault, it is Y chromosome with xtra dose of Testosterone 🤣 🤣

where is Himani and Mallu. I saw them this am a bit now they also gaayab??? what u two busy in searching Nihaal too kya????🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update, I really hate that Veer and Ayeesha are fighting over Nihaal but it was bound to happen.
md410 thumbnail
quick thoughts
1: I am just wondering if generation 3 is to rescue then Nihaal walking straight to lion's den. Khattu and Minni both know his identity.

2: Poor kid. walking on the street with out his shoes, lack of sleep and deprived of food. PB 😡Stop torturing kid please. Let him unite wit maasi.

3: Why Peanut changing dialog writer every 3-4 episodes??? 😕
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Anj😃 Yesterday's episode was one comedy riot.....methinks khattu and cruella can make a great pair🤣 rab ne bana di jodi types, the buffoon and fool🤣🤣
imagine their shocks when they come to know that nihal is the scion of the Singh family....hehe they might land up in hospital together with extreme trauma and shock.....
Khattu trying to drown in the baby pool and thinking that cruella is his superwoman saviour was🤣

When veer was going to call jeeju, I wanted to strangle him😡 this guy has no other work other than talking to jeeju 100 times in a day...Thank God his cell battery was down, I can't bear anymore gushing veer and ullu jeeju conversations😕 then he started dreaming about ayesha, that was cute...wonder when did they buy that shawl and scarf...are we going to get more scenes like that of the shimla trip...hehe what all did they manage to do in 2 days....from the souveniers that they gave each other it looked like they had been on an epic voyage together😆😆

hehe but the scenes were cute😳 but Mr.V and Ms.A memories don't go away just like that especially good memories, and emotions can't be suppressed so easily...by the way did anyone notice that veer took a longer time to come out of his dream land and get back the angry young man look? the guy's truly smitten..

so today we'll have fireworks round 2...and who's veer kidding, only ayesha can talk to him in that tone and she will continue to do so and soon he's gonna start liking it😉😆

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago