Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

What a superb update with hoโค๏ธt & shimmering veesha moments...how romantic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰......... thakyou so much for updating today...becoz the actual episode actually sucked.....with dadi & jiju everywhere...it was untolerable & very upsetting...resemling general saas bahu types.......๐Ÿ˜ก

Plz creatives.....keep away these craps if u want to keep up the TRP of the show...๐Ÿ˜ก............thats my sincere advice & humble request......๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

If u have dearth of good ideas....... read FFs & views from this forum....... u ppl will get loads of good ideas & mind blowing scenes.........I AM VERY SERIOUS......plz

todays episode was extremely bad........plz try to incorporate veesha moments from now onwards...............plzzzzzzzzzz

In fact, it would be a real treat to all viewers if we get to see something like the pool scene in ur FF........it was so hooot...๐Ÿ˜‰........loved & enjoyed every bit of it...& plz.........a third person(subhash would be the best option) must enter now to help aayesha.......this veer is useless in presence of his mom๐Ÿ˜ก......may be this will instill some guts & senses in veers head as well.......
๐Ÿ˜ก
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written waiting for the next step๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey really loved ur scenes plz update dem as soon as possible! ๐Ÿ˜Š
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah the pool scene was the best..........
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 12

Veer starts to move towards his car along with ayesha when subhash comes with natasha towards them.

Subhash:

Ayesha tum thauk tu ho?Sorry main tumharay sath nahi tha woh kya hai na ka..

Veer(thinking angerly):bahut jaldi forsat mil gaye.waisey ayesha ko iss ki koi zarurat nahi hai.aur dhako yeh kaise kah raha hai sorry main tumharay sath nahi tha jaise yeh sath hota tu ayesha ko kuchh na hota dramaybaz kahin ka.

Ayesha:

its ok subhash.tum sorry kyu bol rahay ho tumhari iss main koi galtay nahi hai.

Subhash:

chalo ayesha main tumhi ghar chor dita hoon.

Veer is about to say something when rajdeep comes.

Rajdeep:

Ayesha r u alright?Mujhe pammi ne bataya main hotel ka andar busy tha.

Ayesha:

Main ab thauk hoon raj.

Rajdeep:

Mr.subhash aap ko mr.ranawat bola rahay hain.

Subhash:

Ok main aata hoon per ayesha...

Veer(cuts him):

Tum ayesha ki fikar maat karo main iss ghar chor dita hoon.

Subhash:

Ok then take care.bye ayesha and veer.

Ayesha/Veer:

bye

Veer(thinking happily):thanks god jaan chote iss subhash se.Raj ko tu main personally thanks kahoon ga bad mein.He is again there for my help.

Natasha:

ok veer kal per miltay hain.Ayesha apna khale rakhna.Bye

Ayesha(thinking):Kal per se miltay hain.hoow chalo abhi tu jaan chotey kal ki kal ko dhakhay jaye ge...What am i thinking.Main jeolous hu rahi hoon.Mujhe aisa nahi sochna chaye because woh veer ki girlfriend hai.

Ayesha again remembers that natasha is veer's girlfriend.She feels depress.Both veer and ayesha get in the car.Their is awkward silence between them.Veer breaks the silence by asking ayesha question which is fustrating him.

Veer:

yeh tum subhash ko kaise jantey ho?

Ayesha:

subhash mera childhood friend hai.

Veer(thinking):chalo meray liye akk rival aa gaya.

Veer(talking to himself but don't know that he has spoken in a whisper):

Ayesha main tumharay sath kise aur ko nahi dhak sakta.it hurts me chahay woh tumhara childhood friend hi kyu na ho.

Ayesha(confusingly)

Sorry sir mujhe app ki baat samijh nahi aaye.

Veer(quickly):

Nothing main ni tu kucch nahi kaha.

Ayesha:

oh sorry mujhe laga app ne kucch kaha.

Ayesha and veer comes to the vardhan mansion.Ayesha and veer changes their clothes in their rooms.Then they come to nihal's room.

Ayesha:

Hi nihal,kaise ho?tumne dinner kiya.

Nihal:

Hi!Haan maasi main ne sab ki saath kar liya hai.

Veer:

Hi nihal,tum ab tak soya nahi?

Nihal:

Hi chachu!mujhe story sonnay ko dil kar raha hai iss ke bad main so jao ga.

Veer:

ok per tumhari maasi tumhi story sona dite hai.

Ayesha:

Sir aaj ap sonayin na.

Veer:

ok

Veer starts the story while ayesha is patting on nihal's head.When veer completes his story nihal is already asleep.Veer and ayesha both touch nihal's head at the same time.Veer's hand is above ayesha's hand.Both see eachother and blush and pull back their hands.They then go to their room.Both are in the bed thinking about eachother.

Veer(saying to himself):

Goodnight ayesha.

Ayesha(saying to herself):

Goodnight veer.

Next day,Veer wakes up late and after getting ready.He come to know that ayesha left for the hotel before him.He goes to the hotel.In hotel,He meets natasha.

Natasha:

hey veer.How r u?

Veer:

fine.

Natasha;

Veer kitne ajiab baat hai jab hum college main tha tu itna saath rahtay tha ka sab samijtay tha ki hum girlfriend boyfriend hain aur college ke baad sab kitna change ho gaya hai.

Veer:

yep yeh tu hai.

Natasha:

tu veer abhi tumhari koi girlfriend hai ya koi jo tumhi pasand ho.

Veer(don't want to tell her):

nahi tu aise koi baat nahi hai.

Natasha:

mujhe aisa lagta hai ka tumhi ayesha mein interested ho.

Veer(thinking and blushing):Is it that obvious.Per main natasha ko abhe iss baray main nahi bata sakta.So i have to speak lie.

Veer:

nahi aise koi baat nahi hai.

Natasha:

I am sorry mujhe aisa laga.Oh i have forgotten to tell u that meray dad ne aak bohut bara project sign kiya hai.He was very happy when he called me.Well i want to celebrate this happiness with whole staff and ofcourse with u.Organise a party in the hotel.I don't want pool party.I don't want to take a bath again.

Veer(smiling):

Ok as u wish.

Veer is going to arrange a party while natasha goes to her room.This whole scene has seen by ayesha.She is here to tell something to veer about the hotel.When she hears all things about natasha being veer's girlfriend and also she gets it wrong that veer does not love her.

Precap:Atlast VEESHA CONFESSION.

I don't want u guys to get bore.So that's why i think that veesha confession in next part is better.I will try my best to make it as good as i can.I hope u guys love this part of the fic.Plzzzzz leave your comments and suggestion as they mean so much to me.

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot yaar.. confession likh ne jaa rahi ho.. hmm... ayesha ne baaton ko sun liya.. pagal NC... pata nahi natasha se kyun aisa kaha..

continue soon..
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Fatima- me liking it! I like the angle of A misunderstanding and like that Veer isn't Mr Tubelight anymore and actually knows he needs to confess. I am really looking forward to the next bit. Mmmwaaah โญ๏ธ

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
kya kahoon i dont have words to say yaar saarey alfaz khatam hogaye hai.............well lets see how do they confess their love.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fatima...Loved ur update. Soo...the next part is all about VeeSha confession....looking 4ward to that update. Btwn wanted to clarify that ur updates r really entertaining n never bores us...n please do continue even after the confession. Love ur rocking updates....cumes assuch a relief...after those sucking episodes....which is hopefully gonna change in the next week....even if nt much,...yet a little offcourse
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one๐Ÿ˜Š..Liked it a lot..waiting for ur next part