Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 10

Veer goes to his hotel and thinking about what to do.When parmainder comes to his cabin.

Parmainder:

May i come in sir.

Veer:

yes.

Parmainder:

Sir,minnie ma'am busy thi iss liye inho ne mujhe bheja.woh actually aak guest aaye hain.Inho ne yaha akk pool party arrange karnay ko kaha hai.inho ne iss main hotel ke owner yani aap ko bhi bolaya hai along with whole hotel staff.kya app aaj 6:00 pm party main aa saktay hain.

Veer:

yeah sure.

Parmainder:

ok sir.

Veer:

Parmainder kya ayesha hotel aa choki hai?

Parmainder:

yes sir.

Veer:

Issi meray cabin main bhejo.

Parmainder:

ok sir.

Parmainder goes out of the cabin and tells ayesha to go to veer's room.

Ayesha(thinking):Veer ko mujh se abhi kya kaam ho sakta hai.

Parmainder:

chalo jao bhi aab kya pata inho ne love confess karna ho.

Ayesha(shyly):

Pammi tum bhi na.

Ayesha goes to veer's cabin.

Ayesha:

Sir may i come in?

Veer(looking at her):

yes.

Ayesha:

Sir aap ne bholaya tha?

Veer:

haan woh Ayesha... tum bhato na.

Ayesha(hesitately sits on the chair):

Thank u sir.

Veer:

woh main tum se yeh kahna chata tha ka...

Ayesha(confusely):

Yes sir.

Veer:

woh yeh ka i......

At that time his phone rings.

Veer(thinking):Perfect timing.har dhafa koi na koi interrupt kar dhata hai jab main confess karnay lagta hoon.

Veer picks the phone and talks to the person at the other side.Veer holds the phone.

Veer:

ayesha main tum se baad main baat karta hoon.

Ayesha:

ok sir.

Ayesha goes out of veer's cabin still thinking what he wants to say.She starts doing her work.She is going from the corridor still thinking about veer when she collides with someone and the glass of cold drink which she was holding fell on that person.

Ayesha:

i m sorry ma'am.

............:

u should be don't u see where r u going.My beautiful dress...oh my god i'm going to tell your owner at once.

Ayesha:

i'm really sorry ma'am.

.............:

no come with me to your owner's cabin at once.

That girl takes ayesha to veer's cabin.She opens veer's cabin and sees veer's back towards her.

...........:

Excuse me MR.whatever.

Veer(turns):

yes app .......

...........:

Veer tum.....Tum yaha ka owner ho?

Veer:

Natasha tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?haan main hi yaha ka owner hoon.

Natasha:

Actually tumhari maid ne mujh per cold drink gira di hai.Mujhe nahi pata tha tum iss hotel ke owner ho tum ne london main college main tu nahi bataya tha.

Veer(while seeing at ayesha who is confused):

woh kabhi moka hi nahi mila.Anyways i'm sorry about the dress.ayesha busy ho gi iss liye iss se aasa hoa but overall she is very hardworking girl.so sorry from her again.

Natasha(while looking at ayesha):

its ok veer sab se aasa ho jata hai.sorry i was very angry at that time so i must have said somehing harsh to ayesha

Ayesha:

its ok ma'am it was my mistake.

Natasha:

Aur veer tum mujhe sorry kahtay hoye achay nahi lagtay aur waisey bhi main tumhari GIRLFRIEND jo hoon.

Veer remembers something and smiles.While ayesha is in shock.

Ayesha(thinking while tears in her eyes):Veer ki girlfriend per inho ni mujhe tu kabhi nahi bataya.in ke girlfriend natasha hai.main ne galat suna ho ga.....aisa nahi ho sakta.aisa kaise ho sakta hai.Main tu pagal thi jo main ne yeh socha ka woh maybe mujhe se pyar kartay hai.i was sooo wrong.

Ayesha is so heartbroken.She wants to cry but she can't cry infront of veer.

Ayesha:

sir mujhe kaam hai main jao?

Veer:

ok.

Ayesha goes out of veer's cabin while controlling her tears.Veer has seen tears in ayesha's eyes.

Veer(thinking):Yeh ayesha ko kya hoa why she is having tears in her eyes?

Ayesha finds a lonely place and starts to cry.Someone gives her tissue.She turns and surprisely sees the person.

Ayesha(surprisely):tum .........

PRECAP:

Pool party and veesha scenes.

i hope u guys love this part.sorry for updating late actually i was kinda busy in school studies.plzzzzzzz give your comments and also suggestions abt the fic.

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Fatimah. This is really good- enjoying it already. Suits with V being a bit of a tube light that he didn't understand A's tears but quite sweet as he is so preoccupied thinking of her, he didn't make the connection that the GF joke upset her. Also in line with recent suggestions about a triangle. Well done, pls give us the next installment soon. ⭐️
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OYE HOYE! Ab toh possesive hone lage hain..Update soon
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the update poor veer apni bhaat tho keh nahi paya aab ayesha ka baari hei misunderstand ker neki lets wait and see what u got in store for us .👏👏👏
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fati...aab to raha hi nahi jata...jald se jald update ker na...pleaseeeeeee
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

luv ur ff yara.........plz update it soon wanna know whos the next guy

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous Fatimah!👏

Veer n Ayesha both are getting possesive abt each other, good!

Natasha is the 'twist'!

Btw, who's the guy offering Ayesha a tissue? Raj is outta the picture, so is it Subhash?

Looking forward to the next update!

Tia

pickachu thumbnail

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 11

Veer excuses natasha and comes out of his cabin.He is searching ayesha and thinking where ayesha has gone.

Veer(thinking):yeh ayesha kaha chaley gaye?iss ke ankhon main aanso kyu tha?woh iss waqt kaha ja sakte hai?.....ofcourse kisse lonely place pe roh rahe ho ge.

Veer sees ayesha's back and hears her crying.He quickly runs towards her.When he sees someone gives her tissue and she turns around and says.

Ayesha(surprisely and happily):Tum....

......................:Well miss kya tum mujhe yaha dhak kar khush nahi hoye?

Ayesha:yeh tum kaise bat kar rahay ho ofcourse main tumhi dhak kar khush hoon subhash.

Veer(thinking):ab yeh koon hai Mr.subhash.

Subhash turns around and sees veer who is thinking about him.

Subhash:let me guess tum veer ho iss hotel ka owner.My name is subhash i'm your guest.

Veer(still confused):yep i m veer its nice to meet u subhash.

Ayesha(seeing veer):Veer sir app yaha?

Veer(lieing to her):Hotel ka round lay raha tha.

Subhash:Tu veer tum meri di hoye pool party mein aa rahay ho?

Veer(now knows that he is the guest who is giving pool party):Sure

Subhash(frankly and pointing towards ayesha):Tu tum apni iss housekeeper ko one day leave di do kyuki main iss ka sath party mein aana chata hoon.By the way tum kis ka sath aao ga?

Veer is in shock not knowing what to say.He doesn't get the relation between ayesha and subhash.While ayesha surprisely look at subhash.Someone says from the back.

Natasha:Ofcourse veer meray sath jaye ga aur veer tum ayesha ko one day ki leave da do.

She comes towards veer who just nod his head and gives leave to ayesha.

Subhash(looking at natasha while trying to remember something):hi,my name is subhash,what's your name?

Natasha(while shaking hands):its natasha.Its nice to see u.Ok then meet u at the party.

Subhash:yeah sure.

Veer and ayesha look at eachother one after the other and then ayesha goes with subhash and veer with natasha for getting ready for the party.Both veer and ayesha is thinking about eachother.Its 6:00pm everyone has started to come in party.Veer is looking at the entrance wants to see ayesha while natasha is talking to him.Then veer is surprised to see ayesha along with subhash.She is looking gorgeous in her light blue dress which is shining like pearl in veer's eyes.She has not put much makeup.That's what veer loves about her.Her simplicity.Veer is just looking at her like their is nothing but her in the party.Ayesha feels someone staring at her.She looks around and finds veer staring at her.She starts to come to veer and thinking how handsome is he looking in his blue shirt.He just lower his gaze and blush because she has seen him staring at her.Natasha has gone because she needs cold drink.Subhash is looking at natasha.Ayesha and natasha collide with eachother and because of unbalancing.They both fell in the pool.

Veer/Subhash:AYESHA/NATASHA.

Natasha comes out of the pool because she knows how to swim.Subhash hurriedly goes to her to hold her hand and helps in getting out of the pool.

Parmainder:ayesha ko swimming karna nahi aata.

Ayesha:bacho.

Veer hears this.He quickly opens his shoes and throws his coat and dives in the swimming pool.He goes towards ayesha.Ayesha hugs him and crying.He gets her out of the pool but she is still hugging him and crying because she is very afraid.

Veer:ayesha plzz ro mat.Ab hum pool se bahar hain.

Ayesha(hugging him tightly):Veer mujhe paine se bohat darr lagta hai.

Veer(surprised to hear his name from her mouth for the first time):ayesha tumhi dharnay ki koi zurarat nahi hai.Main tumharay pas hoon.

Veer hugs her very tightly and closes his eyes just want to cherish this moment.After few minutes both come back to their senses and let go of eachother.

Parmainder(comes to her):Ayesha tum thauk tu ho?thanks veer sir issi bachnay ka liye.

Veer:u don't have to say thank u this is my duty as an owner.Main ayesha ko ghar la jata hoon.

PRECAP:some jeolousy and veesha scenes and also the reason why natasha called herself as veer's girlfriend.

i hope u like this part.i tried my best to put veesha scene in this part.i hope u like this veesha scene.Plzzzzzzz give your comments and also give suggestions.

pickachu thumbnail
@romaila:u have suggested me abt veer's jeolousy from subhash.so i have put subhash in the fic too.
@tes_v1:your guess is right.it is subhash.
ccolkat,pooj@,ytanja thanx for commenting .
@paal:i m waiting for the next update of your fic.I really loveee your fic.
thanx for everyone for commenting on previous part.I hope u like this part too.Keep reading and commenting.
fatima
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeehhhhhhhhh....am the 1st one to comment..... suchhh a shwetttttt part.......Veesha scene was realli kool....rather I must say a bit hwuat.....wish that v cud c all dese happening.....neway...lovely update.....n next update...bring it up relli soon.
Thanks dat u like my ff.....will update soon...mwuahhhh
Payal