Pllzzzzzz update nxt part soooooonnnnnn.... 😊
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ny idea abt when yur continuin ?
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

guys i will try to update next part soon.its just my uncle is very sick so i can't write the next part right now but inshallah i m going to write it in this week thank you for commenting and liking my fic.just wait for few more days.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 9

Next day,Veer is quickly getting ready b/c he is late.Rajdeep enters in his room without knocking as usual.Veer sees that his face is shining with internal happiness.

Veer:yaar main change kar raha tha tunay knock kyu nahi kiya anyways kal kya hoa parminder na haan kar di?

Rajdeep(while thinking abt yesterday):Sorry yaar,knock na karnay ka liye ofcourse pammi ni haan kar di akhar mujh jaise handsome ko koi na kar sakta hai.

Veer(teaseing him):dude mujhe nahi pata ka tujhe yeh misunderstanding kab hoye ka tu handsome hai,mujhe tu parmainder per taarse aa raha hai.

Rajdeep:mere chor tere lovestory kahan tak pohchay?

Veer:jahan kal thi waha hi hai.

Rajdeep:matlab tu na mera kal tujhe aur ayesha ko sath bhaj kar love confesssion karnay ka plan flop kar diya.Mujhe tu lagta hai ki tere saminay se koi ayesha ko apnay sath la jaye ga aur tu dhakta rah jaye ga

Just a thought of losing ayesha is so painful that while closing his shirt button.It tears from the shirt.

Veer:Raj tum bhi na aisa mat bola kar tere wajah se yeh button thot gaya main pehle hi late hoon uper se koi shirt bhi press nahi hai ab main kya karoon.

Rajdeep(while making a plan in his mind):meray pas iss ka bhi solution hai just wait for few minutes.

Rajdeep goes out of the room.He sees ayesha going towards the kitchen.

Rajdeep:ayesha wait.

Ayesha:kya hoa raj

Rajdeep:actually veer ki shirt ka button thot gaya hai aur koi shirt bhi press nahi hai tum aisa karo ka iss ki shirt ka button laga do.

Ayesha:main per woh..

Rajdeep:plzzz ayesha woh warna mujh per gusay ho ga.

Ayesha:aaa ..ok

Rajdeep:ayesha u r the best.

Ayesha goes towards veer's room along with rajdeep.Veer questionly sees rajdeep.

Rajdeep:Ayesha tum aisa karo ka yeh pin aur thread lo aur veer shirt tu uthar nahi sakta kyuki woh per bohat late ho jaye ga tu aisay hi laga do.

Rajdeep makes excuse that he has to do somework and goes out of the room while giving wink to veer.Veer angrily stare him b/c of doing such a stupid thing.Ayesha is nervous and she comes near to veer.Both of their heart is beating very fast.Ayesha tries to concentrate on stitching while veer is constantly staring at her.Ayesha feels veer's sight on her.

Veer:may be this is the right time to confess my love to ayesha.I will do it after she will finish stitching.

After stitching,ayesha looks at veer.Both have a eyelock.Ayesha accidently pricks her finger with the pin.

Ayesha:ouch

Veer:ayesha tum thak tu ho.

Veer holds her hand and starts to blow her finger.Ayesha is looking at him.Veer looks at her.Both have again eyelock.Veer feels that this is the right time.

Veer(passionately):Ayesha i want to tell u something.

Ayesha:ji

Veer(more passionately):ayesha main...

When someone knocks the door.Both get away from eachother.

Nihal:maasi ab aa jao na main school se late ho raha hoon.

Ayesha:acha main aa rahi hoon.sir aap kucch kah rahay tha?

Veer;haan ayesha main tumhai bad main bata doon ga.

Ayesha:ok sir main chalte hoon.

Veer(thinking):no problem main tumhai aaj hi batao ga chahay hotel mein hi kyu na batana paray.

(to be continue)

Precap:

a new twist in veesha lovestory but don't u guys worry i will still try to put veesha scenes.

Thank you everyone for commenting and liking my previous part of the fic.Ihope u like this part of the fic.Not to worry in three or four

parts i will try to put veesha confession.PLZZZZ GIVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS PART AND ALSO SUGGESTIONS R ALWAYS WELCOME.

maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dats realllllyyyyyy nice... plzzzz keep updatin...... 👍🏼
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice part loved it! Update soon! Can u add me to the PM list(if there is one)?
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written keep it up......
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Fatimah,

As usual loved the update!

Raj is indeed a sweeto to help VeeSha!

Oh! Looking forward to the twist!