Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

well written...........the chacho massi scene was superb.......waiting for u next update....iss baar der mat karna ok

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey....
awesome update....
the last bit was really cute...
cnt wait 4 the last chapter....
pls update soon.... :D
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon fatima.. waiting for your update.....
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Note:Sorry guys for late update.I hope u guys like this part as it is last part of this fic.Please don't forget to comment and so sorry if this part is not upto your expectation and also if it is very long.

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Last Part 16b

While veer is going towards his room,He sees subhash and natasha coming towards him.

Subhash:Array tum yahan kya kar rahay ho??

Veer(don't know what to say):Woh...Main..aa...Pane panay ja raha tha.Anyways tum dono yaha kaise??Aur woh bhi aak sath?i mean ka Natasha tum tu london ja rahe thi aur mujhe hotel se pata chala ka subhash bhi london ja raha hai.

Natasha:Haan per aunty ne bataya ka tumhari shadi aaj ho rahi hai iss liye hum dono aa gaye.

Subhash:Jab main natasha se mila tha tu mujhe aisa lagta tha ka main isse pehle bhi mil choka hoon.Baad main pata chala ka hum tu london main miley tha aur yeh kucch din jo main ne natasha ka sath gosaray iss ka baad mujhe pata chala ka wohi hain jisse main apni life partner banana chaheta hoon aur jab main ne iss se kaha tu iss ne haan kar di.

Natasha:Aur daddy ko bhi koi problem nahi hai.

Veer:Wow.That's good.I'm happy for both of u.

While veer is talking to both of them,Kamini comes to him and tells him to hurry up and comes to mandap.Veer goes to mandap along with rajdeep.Both of them sit and after a while ayesha and parmainder also come to the mandap.Both of the couple get married.When rajdeep and veer r getting out of the mandap.Rajdeep whispers in veer's ear.

Rajdeep(whispers):Waah aak pari aur jin ka couple.

Veer(angrily):Kya matlab hain tumhara???

Rajdeep:Tum kyu gosa hu rahe ho samney dhako main in ke baat kar raha tha.

Veer looks at the place and finds that a girl is playing with a barbie and a kan.Barbie is very beautiful but kan is looking horrible.

Veer:Raj plz kamazkam shadi ka waqt tu mazak mat karo.

Rajdeep:Ok i'm sorry.Tum nervous lag rahe tha tu tumhi cheer up karna chahata tha.

Veer:Its ok main nervous nahi hoon.Thanxx for cheering up.

(Sorry guys can't explain marriage day situation b/c i have not romantic mind.Just imagine by your own minds.I know that everyone of u has very creative mind.I will explain the day after marriage.Hope u guys don't mind).

NEXT DAY EVENING TIME:

Veer comes to his room and sees ayesha searching something in the cupboard.

Veer:Ayesha kya dhond rahe ho??

Ayesha:Aap ko tu pata hai ka rajdeep aur parmainder ne hotel main party arrange ke hai.Raj ke mom aaj aa rahe hai na iss liye iss party main inho ne mujhe aur aap ko bhi bolaya hai.Pahenay ka liye kucch dhond rahe thi.

Veer:Chalo main tumhare iss problem ko solve kar dita hoon.

Veer takes out a packet from the drawer and gives it to ayesha.Ayesha questioningly looks at veer and takes packet from him.

Veer:Yeh tumhare liye hai.Ab jaldi se isse kholo.

Ayesha opens it and sees that a beautiful sari in the packet.

Veer:Woh party ka dresscoat girls ka liye blue aur iss ka sath koi bhi contrast hai iss liye main ne tumhare liye blue and white colour ke sari le.I hope yeh tumhi pasand aaye ho.

Ayesha:Veer i can't tell u yeh BOHAT khobsorat hai.

Veer:Ab tum isse jaldi se phano b/c humain party main jaldi jana hai.

Ayesha:Bas ten minutes.

Veer goes out of his room.He wears white suit and also changes his hair style(for imagination u can see 21st march 2008 epi of babul ka aangan chootey na).When he comes back to his room.He is in state of awe because ayesha is looking marvellous in sari.

Veer(after coming close to ayesha):Tumhi pata hai ka main sochta tha ka tum pink main aur green main bohat achi lagte ho.Per aaj mujhe pata chala ka blue aur white ka sath sath tum per tu har colour itna acha lagta hai jaise tumhare liye hi bana ho.Ayesha saach main tum aaj bohat achi lag rahe ho.

Ayesha(blushes):Thanx aap bhi bohat achi lag rahe hain.Anyways ab humain chalna chahiye.

Veer:Ok lets go.

They go to party where they finds raj's mom.After meeting her,They go to rajdeep and parmainder.Parmainder is wearing light blue and purple colour sari and looking gorgeous in it.Rajdeep is wearing purple shirt with white coat and pent.While they r talking with eachother,they see natasha and subhash coming towards them.Natasha is wearing blue and light pink colour sari and subhash is wearing pink shirt with white coat and pent.All the girls go to other side for private talk leaving behind all boys.Suddenly light dims,The music starts,Everyone looks around to find veer,rajdeep and subhash singing.

Laage Re Laage Re Laage Laage Re Nayanwa Laage Re Laage Re

Veer sings:

Jab Se Tere Naina Mere Naino Se Laage Re

Tabse Deewaana Huwa

Ayesha blushes and Rajdeep sings:

Sabse Begaana Huwa

Parmainder turns red and subhash sings:

Rab Bhi Deewaana Laage re

Now natasha blushes and all boys along with khatwani(Yep he is in party with minnie)sing:

Khatwani goes towards minnie and sings:

Ho O O Jabse Mila Hai Tera Ishaara Tabse Jagi Hain Bechainiya

Subhash goes towards natasha and sings:

Jabse Huyi Sarghoshiya Tabse Badhi Hai Madhoshiyaan

Veer goes towards ayesha and rajdeep goes towards pammi and Both of them sing:

Jabse Jude Yaara Tere Mere Mann Ke Dhaage Re

All boys with khatwani sing:

Tabse Deewaana Huwa, Sabse Begaana Huwa

Rab Bhi Deewaana Laage Re

Ayesha feels shy and hugs veer.Rajdeep kisses parmainder's forehead.Natasha gives subhash peck on cheek.Minnie is very happy and says thanxx to khatwani.After dinner,Party ends.Everyone says bye to eachother.While going towards car,Veer holds ayesha's hand.

Veer:I promise ayesha ka main ne jo tumhara haath thama hai iss kabhi nahi choroin ga b/c i love u more than my life and i can't live without u.

Ayesha:Main bhi aap ka saath kabhi nahi choroin ge and i love u too.

AFTER FEW YEARS:

Life is going very smoothly.Kamini vardhan singh is out of country b/c of her heart treatment and doctors tell her that she can't go back within ten years.Nandini is very happy b/c bunty has become very good child under the care of her,ayesha and parmainder.Yes,Parmainder and rajdeep live with them not in the old vardhan mansion but bigger vardhan and sahani mansion b/c that vardhan house was very small for all of them so they took bigger house.Nihal is very happy b/c now he is living with his both maasi oh i mean one maasi and one maachi along with two chachus.Now every night veer,ayesha and nihal look at stars for jai and divya.Bunty and nihal are best friends.Veer is still MD of Ramada and rajdeep is manager.Both work together to make this hotel one of the best hotel of the country and also make their wives to stay at home b/c they were not accepting any other post except house keepers.Minnie and khatwani are married.They always fight with eachother.But minnie has changed into nice lady.Natasha and subhash are also married.

Not every love story has sad ending.These three oh i mean four couples love story has happy ending b/c they always live happily ever after......

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww what a sweet happy ending for a lovely ff. Well done Fatima, I'm so sad your ff has ended but i really look forward to more writing from you. Thank you so much for giving us such a lovely ff full of all the wonderful moments xx
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanxx shurti for your wonderful comment.
Hey i'm sorry guys i have forgotten to mention that this part is dedicated to u all especially anshu di b/c today is her birthday.Many happy returns of the day to u di!!!!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘...u even included Khattu & Minnie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very happy ending featuring every members of the ff๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
and will miss ur ff๐Ÿ˜”
ok plz start another one.............
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soooo much.....fatima................ur part is splendid & awsome...... that was such a sweet & happy ending....... really looking forward to some new innovations from ur side....... and plz try romantic scenes next time......... i am sure u will do wonders.......u said na that u cant think romantic...... i am sure u can baby.... thanks again for dedicating it to meโญ๏ธ
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow fatima,

i really liked the last paragraph in which, you wrote that, they kept their wives at home because, they were not ready to accept any other post than house keepers.. that was completely a fabulous ending...

keep writing more.. will be waiting to read more from you..

all the best for your coming FF's...

and thank you so much for the pm..

keep up the great job !!