Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It was short and sweet, raj teasing veer was nice and veesha scenes was so cute,aab kamini kya plan bana rahihei veesha ke against hope nothing wrong comes in between them.The whole update was great πŸ‘.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Fatimah!

Fabulous updates!😊 Loved the confession!πŸ˜‰

Ye shirt selection was also pretty good, par shirtless Veer hota to kya mazaa aata nai?πŸ˜‰ Ayesha ka reaction dekhne layak hota...πŸ˜† Raj bhi kya khichai kar raha tha...πŸ˜†

Btw, ek request, STOP saying that ur updates are boring, they're every bit fun, hun!!!😳

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey fatima..
it was an awesome update....
i really liked the veesha scenes.... :D
cnt wait to find out who the girl is....
well it will be ayysha i guess.... :D
nwayz pls update soon..
will be waiting... :D
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
* Reserved for comments *
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh God....Fatima...yesterday I had posted a comment on this....but my net connection was disturbing n I guess it didn't appear.....Just wanted to say that U ROCKKKK ....its just such a sweet episode....Lovely...n great..Loved it. The cnfession part n this part makes such a nice part....went through the confession episode thrice....still can't get enough of it!!!πŸ˜›
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats was a fabulous update dear😳😍😳😍😍😍!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great confession...............πŸ‘πŸ‘
great work !!!!!!!11⭐️

πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why u ended in a climax ????????plzzzzzzzzzzzz update fast !!!!!!!!
itna mazza aaa raha tha😍
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 15

When veer comes to the dining table for breakfast.He is very late.Kamini tells him that ayesha and nihal are already gone.After breakfast veer goes to the hotel.He wants to talk to ayesha.But today is a party of someone in hotel so she is very busy also veer is having some meeting.He is going back to home because after duty ayesha has gone to home.While going back to home,An idea comes in veer's mind to buy something for ayesha.He goes to the shop and buys something for ayesha and thinking about her reaction after getting this gift.Ayesha is going towards nihal's room.She has heard Veer's voice half an hour ago from his room.Today she did her best to not come infront of veer because she is feeling very shy.When she is going infront of the store room.Someone grips her wrist and pulls her in the store room.Ayesha is about to shout when that person puts his hand on her mouth.

Veer:

Sshhhh.Ayesha main hoon.main haath hata raha hoon.Tum chilana mat.

Ayesha:

Sir aap yaha kya kar rahay hain?

Veer:

Tum apna promise bhool gaye kya ka tum mujhe akele main veer bolao ge.

Ayesha:

Ok veer aap yaha kya kar rahay hain?

Veer:

Main tumharay liye kucch laya hoon.I hope tumhi pasand aaye ga.

Veer takes out a bracalet from his coat pocket and puts it around ayesha's wrist.Ayesha is astonished to see that diamond bracelet.

Ayesha:

Veer yeh yeh tu bohat expensive ho ga na?

Veer:

Nahi itna expensive nahi hai jatna tumhi lag raha hai.Waise bhi expensive ho tu kya farak parta hai.Meray liye tumse aur tumhare khushi se zayada koi chez important nahi hai.

Ayesha:

Per veer main yeh nahi le sakte.

Veer:

Kyu tumhi pasand nahi aaya.

Ayesha:

Pasand ke baat nahi hai yeh bohat khobsorat hai.Per..

Veer:

Per kucch nahi agar tum yeh nahi lo ge tu main tum se kabhi nahi baat karoon ga.

Ayesha:

Veer plzz bachon jaise baat mat karo.Ok main yeh le lete hoon.Ab khush.

Veer:

Bohat khush.

He takes ayesha's hand and kiss it.Ayesha turns red with blushing.Suddenly someone comes in store room.Ayesha and veer shockingly look at that person and suddenly takes their hands away from eachother.

Kamini:

Veer aur ayesha tum log yaha kya kar raha ho?

Veer:

Woh... main...

Kamini:

Chalo choro actually main tumse hi baat karna chahate thi. Tum jantay ho ka mujhe london wapis jana hai treatment ka liye.Tu main socch rahe thi ka tum akele rah jao ga tu tumhare shadi kar ka jao.Aur main ne tumhare liye aak ladke dhak le hai.

Veer and ayesha both look at eachother.

Veer:

Maa main ...

Kamini:

Veer mujhe lagta hai woh ladke tumharay liye perfect hai aur shayad tumhi bhi pasand hai.Woh ladke ka naam hai ayesha.

Ayesha and veer whose hearts were beating like time bomb.They shockingly look at kamini.After hearing this,Veer wants to jump with happiness but he controls himself.

Kamini:

Well veer ka face se hi lagta hai ka iss ke taraf se haan hai.Ayesha tum kya veer se shadi karna chahatey ho??

Ayesha:

App bari hain jaise aap ke marze.

Kamini:

Main ne tu apne marze bata di.Tu kya main tumhare taraf se haan samjoon?

Ayesha is feeling shy and she just noddes her head.Nandini also comes in store room.

Kamini:

Chalo nandini mataye lao.Veer aur ayesha ne shadi ka liye haan kar di hai.Abhi itne zayada tayaari bhi karne hai afterall shadi next week ko karne hai 14th feb ko.

Veer:

Itne jaldi?

Kamini:

Haan beta mujhe tu tum logon ke sirf haan ka intezaar tha aur mujhe phir london bhi tu jana hai.Horoscope ka mutabak yeh din hi tum logon ke shadi ka liye acha hai.

Veer:

Ok mom.

Kamini and nandini go out of the store room.Ayesha looks at veer who is looking naughtly at her.Ayesha blushes and looks down.

PRECAP:

last part.

Note:

Thanxx for commenting on previous part.I hope u guys like this part.The last past will may be kinda long.U know what yesterday i was thinking that after this fic.I will write another one.I have thought what scenes to add in that fic and i have thought about same scene as it is in today's promo zara sa.I m really waiting for this scene to come.I hope that jeeju or anyone doesn't spoil their scene.Plzzzz guys do comment as i m nearly ending the fic.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i want to see kamini's sweetness in the show too.........plz extend the ff to some more parts seriously yaar i love reading ur ff.
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow this was really awesome update πŸ‘.The scene veer getting a gift to ayyesha was so cute.The marriage announcement of kamini was really a surprise,good waiting for the next part,but feeling bad that the story is going to end soon.