Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kind of long part...Huh...never realized when it ended...Lovely part Fatima....u did a fabulous job...The confession..... First Veesha Confession in the Forum....Congratttttttttttttss Just u made it lovely...Very strong part...n lovely setup for the confession...Hope it works out in the same manner in the show..............But am very sad 😭 U r goin to end the ff in some two or three chapters.....Neway...*sobs* Controlling my emotions..coz all good thing has to end...Looking forward to ur next updates....n also to ur next fantabulous FANFICTION.... 😛

⭐️
Payal
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey.....
thanks 4 the pm.....
wow... i loved it....
really that was an awesome confession!!! :D
wow more veesha scenes coming up...
cnt wait to read that....
and u knw i was actually imagining minnie dancing with khatwani.... lol
well pls update soon.... :D
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the lovely update looking for more veesha romantic scenes.👏
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!! I liked the confession in rain part😊 But am sad that it's going to end soon
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome..............was very entertaining and romantic
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great yaar ..this confession part is so superb..the dance and the song selection..very apt for veesha ..keep writing such great parts ..waiting for more
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 14

While hugging,First ayesha comes back to her senses and lets go of veer.Veer also realizes that they are on the road even though this road is kind of deserted because there is hardly some people uses this road but still it looks awkward and also rain has stopped and both of them are feeling cold.

Veer:

Chalo ayesha hotel jatay hain per waha se ghar chaley jayein ga.ok?

Ayesha:

Yes sir.

Veer doesn't like her saying sir but still he doesn't want to argue with her in the middle of the road.They come back to hotel and sees rajdeep and parmainder.

Rajdeep:

Hum ne sare hotel main dhak liya.Tum log kahin na miley.Tum log kaha tha?

Veer(confused what to say):

Woh ...

Rajdeep:

Tum tu rahanay hi do main ne tumhara cell itne dafa try kiya per tumhara cell off tha.

Veer remembers that he has off his cell while going outside of hotel.He is about to make an excuse.When he sees subhash coming towards them.

Subhash:

Ayesha tum party chor kar kaha chale gaye thi?

Ayesha looks at veer who himself thinking about what to say.

Veer(just come with an idea):

Woh meray aak dost ke tabiyat kharab ho gaye thi tu ayesha iss ke wife ko jante hai.Tu hum iss ke help ka liye chaley gaye.Sorry for making u guys worry.

Subhash:

Its ok.

Rajdeep:

Kucch nahi hota per tumharay dost ka kya naam hai.

Veer:

Shubh

Rajdeep:

Haan jo dubai main rahta hai?

Veer looks at rajdeep who is looking suspicously at him.Veer then comes to know that rajdeep is his childhood friend and he knows every friend of him.Veer just looks down.

Parmainder:

Party tu khatam ho gaye tu ab ayesha tum ghar jao kyuke tum behg gaye ho.

Rajdeep:

Per tum log tu car pe gaye ho ge?right?tu behg kaise gaye?

Veer(quickly speaks):

Haan hum dono ghar chaltay hain.Ok guys bye.

Veer starts to move and ayesha follows him.They go to the car and veer starts to drive.There is complete silence in car.Both are just exchanging glares.When they come back home.They see that everyone is already asleep.They change their clothes in there rooms.Veer wants to see ayesha before sleeping so he goes to ayesha's room and slightly opens her door to see if she is awake or not.He sees that she is drying her hair.She is wearing light pink colour shalwar kameez.He just takes a breath.She is looking very pretty.While drying her hair,Ayesha spots veer staring at her.She blushes.

Ayesha:

Sir aap abhi soye nahi.

Veer:

Nahi bas sonay laga tha.Bas sonay se pehle tumhi dhakna chata tha ta ke achi khab aayein.Bye.Sweet dreams

Ayesha blushes more while veer goes to his room.Next day,Veer is searching what to wear.When ayesha is going outside of his room.She sees that his clothes are shattered everywhere on his bed.She enters in his room.

Ayesha:

Sir yeh aap kya kar rahay hain?

Veer:

Main koi achi se shirt dhond raha hoon.

Ayesha:

Chalyein sir main ache se shirt dhak dite hoon.

Ayesha starts to see his shirts while veer is staring at her thinking that if his plan is going to work or not.Ayesha finds blue shirt for him.She thinks that he looks very handsome in blue.

Ayesha:

Sir yeh shirt kaise hai.

Veer:

Tumhi pasand hai tu bohat ache hai.

Ayesha's face turns red with shyness and she looks down.

Veer:

Per mere aak condition hai.

Ayesha:

Condition????

Veer:

Haan main yeh shirt tab pahano ga jab tum aak promise karo ge.

Ayesha:

Kaisa promise??

Veer:

Ka tum mujhe sir nahi bolao ge.

Ayesha:

Per..

Veer:

Per kucch nahi.

Ayesha:

thauk hai per sab ka samney nahi.

Veer:

Acha thauk hai.Waise iss ka matlab tu yeh bhi hoa ka tum mujhe se akele main milna chatatey ho.

Ayesha feels shy again,is about to say something when Kamini calls her and she goes out of his room.Veer is still standing in his room thinking about something suddenly a smile comes to his face.

Precap:

Veesha scenes and kamini will tell the name of the girl who is going to marry with veer.

Note:

Sorry guys for such a long and boring chapter.But next time,it will be better.I hope u guys like this part(not high hopes).Plzzz leave your comments even if u don't like it.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Very nice part ..Fatima Tussi great ho yaar lol ..so lovely cute adorable veesha scenes .. i wish CVs show all these in the serial too
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello- what boring?!?!! This is fab as usual, loved it like all your updates. I am really sad its going to finish soon😭😭 Well done chick ⭐️⭐️
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Fatima...... last part & this part......... both are awsome👏..........confession part (😕😕😕oops sorry for late comment on last part.....) was definetely the most awaited part😉😉😉.........loved the " rain sequence" ..... it was HOOT...⭐️
hey & why u sound so demoralised regarding ur latest part.......... its really veary sweet & romantic😉😉😉.......... i just wished it to be longer
........... i was enjoying it so much & it ended😭........

plzzzzzzz update soon....... waiting eagerly⭐️⭐️

anshu