pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

HIDDEN FEELINGS

(character sketch)

Veer vardhan singh:

He is a head of famous hotel Ramada.After knowing that his Jeeju is behind the murder of his brother and his wife,he proved it in court and his jeeju got 20 years punishment in jail.Veer secretely loves Ayesha.But afraid to confess to her because he don't want to get hurt.

Ayesha sharma:

She is a housekeeper in hotel Ramada.She is living in Vardhan Mansion because Nihal can't live without her.She also love Veer but afraid to tell him.Veer offered her that she can be head of housekeeper department but she refused because she loves her job of taking care of guests

Nihal vardhan singh:

He lives in Vardhan Mansion and happy to live with whole family.

Kamini vardhan singh:

She is grandmother of Nihal.She is a very sweet lady.She loves her grandson very much.She likes Ayesha and this is her secret wish to make her daughter -in- law.

Rajdeep sahni:

He is the manager of hotel Ramada. He is best friend of Veer and Ayesha.He loves Parminder.He is determined to confess to her soon only Ayesha knows about his love towards Parminder.

Parminder kaur:

Parminder commonly known as pammi.She is also housekeeper and best friend of Ayesha.She loves Rajdeep but she wants that if Raj loves her then confess first.

Bunty :

He is a son of Veer's didi and jeeju.He hated Nihal but when Nihal helped him when he needs someone help then they become best friends.

Nandini:

She is the sister of Veer.She lives with them in Vardhan Mansion.Because she loves her family.She likes Nihal because he is the last symbol of her brother and she also likes Ayesha even when because of her his husband is in jail.

PLZ GIVE YOUR COMMENTS on this charcter sketch if u like this then I will continue the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow, this is a fabulous character sketch. loved it completely. please do continue soon with your part one. waiting for you to continue. really loving the sketch a lot. looking for the 1st part.

love
deepu 😃
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
thanks alot deepu actually i have gotten inspiration of writing fanfiction from your fanfiction.I will write my next part soon.
thanks for giving comment,
fatima
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
good caracter sketch..........plz update ur ff........u know i love reading ff specially when they r full of romance😳
pickachu thumbnail
thanks romaila i will try to update soon.but u have to wait for the romance to start because right now they have not confessed their love for eachother.
pickachu thumbnail

HIDDEN FEELINGS

Part 1

In a beautiful room of Vardhan Mansion,When a clock strikes 8:15,Veer wakesup with a jerk and after seeing the clock he murmurs that i have to get ready for the hotel.After getting ready for the hotel,he goes to his mother Kamini vardhan's room.

Veer:maa main hotel jaa raha ho.

K.V:beta aak minute roko,woh car kal kharab ho gayi hai jis per nihal aur ayesha jatay hain.tum aisa karo ki aaj nihal and ayesha ko apni saath lay jao.

Veer:ok

K.V:nihal abhi breakfast kar raha hoga.

Veer:ok,main nihal ki pas ja raha ho.

Veer goes to nihal while he is doing breakfast.

Veer:good morning nihal

Nihal:good morning chachu

Veer:tum breakfast kar lo phir main tumhi school drop ker duo ga.

Nihal:ok chachu.

Veer:wasay tumhari maasi kaha hai.

Nihal:woh kitchen main hain.

Ayesha enters in dining room.

Ayesha:nihal tum ne abhi breakfast khatam nahi kiya.tumhe school se late ho raha hai.

Nihal:maasi woh bas tora sa rahata hai.

Ayesha:ok

Now Ayesha sees that veer is also present in the dining room.

Ayesha:good morning sir,ab ne breakfast nahi kiya ho ga,main bana duo? kyuki abhi main ne cook ko bhaj diya hai as ki tabiyat kharab thi

Veer just staring at her from the time she entered in dining room because she is looking very beautiful in her light green dress.

Ayesha:aa sir

Veer:(while giving himself jerk):no .....aa its ok main hotel ja kar breakfast kar lo ga

he starts to get blush because she caught him staring at her

Nihal:chachu mera breakfast khatam ho gaya hai ab chalay

Veer:chalo.Ayesha car kharab hai tum bhi humary saath chalo.

Ayesha:ok sir

When they come near the car

Nihal:chachu,mujhe front seat per bhatana hai.aap and maasi pehchay bhat jao.

Veer:(while seeing at ayesha):aaa

Nihal(standing between veer and ayesha):yeh bag bhi pehchay rak liya ga.Nihal goes and sits at the front seat

Veer and ayesha both try to take the bag.They start to get blush because their hands are very close to eachother then veer takes the bag and opens the car door for ayesha.After dropping nihal to the school,they go to the hotel.Veer tells ayesha to go in the hotel while he is gonna tell the driver when to pickup nihal from the school.When Veer is going towards his cabin he hears a scream from the store room.

He opens the door of store room and to his surprise he sees

Veer:Ayesha

PRECAP: u will know the reason of screaming of ayesha and also may be some veesha scenes.

IF U LIKE IT OR NOT IN BOTH CONDITIONS plzzzzzzzzzzz give your comments.I know i need to improve b/c this is my first fanfiction so how to improve plzzz give your suggestions.

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant tell u its awesome dear n u r doing gr8 job!!!😳
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey i m in luv wid dis fic. Hey plz update obe mire part na. Plzzz if it is possible. dying to read d next part. Plzzz continue soon
pickachu thumbnail

thanx for commenting.your encouragement will really help me to write next part.thank u again

fatima

CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U welcome dear. But seriously speaking. I really admire yur work. Plz trynto update today na. Itz kay even if itz a lil part plzz