437810 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx a lot 4 d upd8!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

hmmm so finally the dhoom dhadaka we all were waiting for ..... 😉

the mahabharat in laila majnu saga ....the dialogues were good but the delivery left a lot to be desired ...monotonus screaming does not make good acting ...if anything the dialogues loose their impact ,,,, bach khuchi kasar ... gol gol gol duniya hai gol kind of chakkar ne nikaal di ....😛
BTW did anyone notice the "matrix" kind of pose the veer strikes when he goes 'buss ayesha "😆 next I was expecting the famous matrix back flip as Ayesha throws the next punch 🤣...phir the flying kicks ...oye hoye set scene hota ...par khair ....not every one appreciates creativity .....😛
Himani: I know that scene was so funny🤣 usne kya socha ayesha darr jayegi🤣🤣
on a serious note Veer was too angry to actually listen what Ayesha was saying /...had he really listned to her he would have immidiately realised that things are not what has been portrayed to him so far ....
he should have probed further on Ayesha funeral allegation asked her if she send message of jai's death .....
whatever .....he will act dense for some time .... Himani : yeah, he's not the kinds who actually listens,and ayesha told him a few home truths which must have hit him pretty badly, but he will overlook it for a while in his anger...why do all soap heroes have to be so dense only after he comes out of jeeju's choomantar jadoo act, will his brain begin to process what ayesha said and realize things foe himself😆
hope V rescues A post accident and hope love blossoms ... how should I say it ...haan love in the time of kalesh ....and seriously hope Pammi denies any knowledge of existence of Ayesha's bhanjaa....
chashmish ullu ko thodi der aur apni gardan hilaane do .....seriously it is the mannerism of an owl that he copies ,,,,,😛😆
the only syaapa he is too smart for his own good ...hope he does not figure that the kid jisne khattu ke daant khatte kiye is the same kid they are after ....
chalo story seems interesting right now .....hope PB does not go back to his love of drag ...arrey waisa wala drag nahin ...story dheere dheere move karne wala drag ....😉😛
aditi

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Aditi - yeah i think both were adamant on getting heard and not listening. Veer's expressions were dissent but, dialogue modulation was totally lacking.... hmm but then wen one is angry then its hard to modulate🤪🤣🤣 The talk to the hand gesture was kinda over the top for me and i frankly giggled at it...
@Himani - I think Veer is a big softie in the head🤣🤣 It takes a while for things to get through ... jks apart i have a theory abou his character n will elaborate wen i have time😉
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well written update thank you
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update anjana
Ayesha and Veer fought for Nihaal..aww..but i think Ayesha was the right the whole time...Veer has just come from nowhere n is demanding for the kid..
Veer had to inform his jeeju about Ayesha..and now he's trying to get info from Pammi..n Minnie even finds him..!
-aish
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
People - this is the old update... not Fridays (which is up but not stickied :)