Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

so finally they know..thank god nihaal is nt in room with pammi..hope veer or ayesha reaches hotel b4 nething happens to nihaal. Anjana: Nihaal iss to clever to be caught by the likes of Jeeju and I doubt Pammi will tell Avinash were Nihaal is (arre she doesn't know herself, na๐Ÿ˜‰)
thnx fr d update

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Great Update Anj๐Ÿ‘...

havent watched any epis from this wk....but this one sounds a lill interesting.๐Ÿ˜ณ....only hopes is that the cameraman didnt play ringa ringa rosy on the dreamworld's train track๐Ÿคฃ while the Veesha was having their maha-yudh 2009,.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

@Shilpa - how r u feeling? Don't watch if u r not 100% becoz it does spin a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you Anjana !!! awesome update as always !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wow i actually cant believe PB didn't draggggggg ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...hmmm doesn't it seem like things were rushed too fast....Veer finding out about Nihaal so soon...i wanted see more of bonding shonding between Veer and Nihaal without them knowing they are related...hope Jiju is unsuccessful in his evil plan somehow and does not find about Nihaal's whereabouts tomorrow.... thanks once again !!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Nayela - Yeah Peanut is not draagging for once... but lets see how long it takes them to return from Shimla๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... And i think Nihaal is going to torture his uncle Veer and Jeeju both if they try to separate him from his maasi๐Ÿ˜’
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Reserved for Review

Quick Predictions:

1. Jeeju won't find Nihal

2. Subhash will ensure Ayeesha reaches Airport unless its the machaar truck driver they crash wit

3. Veer will get stuck in traffic...

OR

1. Ayeesha will be hurt in accident and Veer will come to her rescue

i think Ayesha will be hurt in an aciident and veer will come to the rescue.

i know i am being optimistic to the point of foolishness.๐Ÿ˜ญ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Annie - nah we are all hoping for that - an accident & more VeeSha moments... it would be interesting if they decide to talk it through like mature adults instead of screaming children
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Annie - nah we are all hoping for that - an accident & more VeeSha moments... it would be interesting if they decide to talk it through like mature adults instead of screaming children

i wish it happens like this... i was waiting for some bonding scenes b/w Nihaal and veer but don't know what creatives have stored for us. everything seems so fast. i hope Ayesha is safe. i think Nihaal will be the one who will bring his maasi and chachu back together.

thanks for an awesome update anjana ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š i love to read the comments you write in between ๐Ÿ˜›
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Anjana๐Ÿ˜ƒ My head is still spinning after the dizzying effects of yesterday's camera work and my ear drums are still throbbing after their screaming match๐Ÿ˜† Bravo ayesha๐Ÿ‘ as expected she gave a good dressing down to Mr.Veer vardhan singh.....who is the biggest dumbo I have ever seen๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ he comes in that category of people, first shoot and then talk....kya bakwaas kiye ja raha tha๐Ÿ˜• and he looked like a rambo+ superman crossover kinds with all his dialoguebaazi and nonsense gestures...trying to intimidate ayesha...but ha, she's also a tigress when it comes to her cub nihal...and veer haven't you heard how ferocious mothers are when it comes to protect their children?

am seriously annoyed with veer and all his nonsense threat.....and upar se he had to do the dumbest thing ever to babble it all to jeeju๐Ÿ˜ก sheesh when is the guy going to come out of jeeju's spell?

and that annoying jeeju with his stupid adjusting the glasses action, is out to get nihal..haha i see khattu part 2 happening with him now๐Ÿ˜†

hopefully nihal won't get caught...or they may decide to make it more complicated by getting jeeju to kidnap nihal.... and as far as ayesha and veer's delays are concerned i think its more of a red herring...you know just drag friday's episode...and then they will reach mumbai on monday either to deal with jeeju's mischief or continue their screaming and shouting match๐Ÿ˜•
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, I agree with you, even I don't want ayesha to lose her memory and all.....as far as the accident is concerned I don't think it will happen...more of a red herring, they might swerve out of the way or fall in the ditch and get even more delayed....coz right now its race time between veer and ayesha, as to who gets to nihal first....but I have a bad feeling that in this cat fight the monkey jeeju will benefit...and he might just find nihal first
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm so finally the dhoom dhadaka we all were waiting for ..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
the mahabharat in laila majnu saga ....the dialogues were good but the delivery left a lot to be desired ...monotonus screaming does not make good acting ...if anything the dialogues loose their impact ,,,, bach khuchi kasar ... gol gol gol duniya hai gol kind of chakkar ne nikaal di ....๐Ÿ˜›
BTW did anyone notice the "matrix" kind of pose the veer strikes when he goes 'buss ayesha "๐Ÿ˜† next I was expecting the famous matrix back flip as Ayesha throws the next punch ๐Ÿคฃ...phir the flying kicks ...oye hoye set scene hota ...par khair ....not every one appreciates creativity .....๐Ÿ˜›
on a serious note Veer was too angry to actually listen what Ayesha was saying /...had he really listned to her he would have immidiately realised that things are not what has been portrayed to him so far ....
he should have probed further on Ayesha funeral allegation asked her if she send message of jai's death .....
whatever .....he will act dense for some time ....
hope V rescues A post accident and hope love blossoms ... how should I say it ...haan love in the time of kalesh ....and seriously hope Pammi denies any knowledge of existence of Ayesha's bhanjaa....
chashmish ullu ko thodi der aur apni gardan hilaane do .....seriously it is the mannerism of an owl that he copies ,,,,,๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
the only syaapa he is too smart for his own good ...hope he does not figure that the kid jisne khattu ke daant khatte kiye is the same kid they are after ....
chalo story seems interesting right now .....hope PB does not go back to his love of drag ...arrey waisa wala drag nahin ...story dheere dheere move karne wala drag ....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
aditi
Edited by tibs09 - 14 years ago