Dec 10 Write Up: VeeSha Battle & Jeeju Benefits

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita thanks for de quick upload
Caution: If merry-go-rounds leave u dizzy then skip this episode or listen sans visuals! Oh do lower your television/lappy's volume before u hit play!

ReCap
Veer & Ayeesha meet at Jai & Divya's Banglo in Shimla despite Avinash Jeeju's efforts. Nihaal manages to escape from Khatwani. He and Pammi are trying to find each other in the hotel.

Part 1

Genius 1 & 2 connect de dots that Ayeesha is Nihaal's maasi and Veer is Nihaal's chacha. 😛 Our sher Veer starts roaring that Jai was his big bro - the big bro that her sister, Divya, stole from them and took so far away that they could never get him back (sounds like Jai was milkdrinking baby kidnapped by Divya from the hospital🤪). Veer says he won't let Ayeesha steal Nihaal from them (arre its not kidnapping when nobody else comes to claim de kid🤔). He tells - I mean yells - that Nihaal is Jai and the family's sole Waris. He grabs Ayeesha's arms and starts demanding Nihaal. Ayeesha frees her arms not at all cowed by Veer's roars & clasp. She starts her share of the interrogation. She asks how Nihaal is his when he wasn't there when Nihaal was born. Where was he when her Jiju & didi were suffering through problems? Where was he when fate turned away from Nihaal & he need comfort? Where was he when Nihaal needed support? And now suddenly he's here to claim Nihaal as theirs? Why wasn't he there when she didn't understand how to explain to Nihaal that his parents had suddenly left him forever? She demands that Veer tell her the answers to these questions. She tells him he doesn't have the answers to these questions because relationship are not just about blood & ownership, but about being there at every step (kadam kadam peh nibhana padtah hai). She says that she knows from reading her sister's diary after her death that his family never supported Jai & Divya's marriage and tried to break them apart. She asks where his family was when Jai was cremated? When it was just her and Nihaal against the world? She tells "Sir" that she will never let him take Nihaal away from her - Nihaal was and will be always hers.

At this, Veer gets his vocal cord back and says "Bas Ayeesha" and starts directing traffic (jks - he does the talk to the hand gesture😆). He tells her that her golddigger of a sister stole his bro but, he won't let her steal Nihaal. Ayeesha tells him he's the one who is here to take what is not rightfully his and has the nerve to accuse her of stealing. Veer screams that Ayeesha cannot give Nihaal the kind of life that he deserves - she cannot even imagine wat he is entitled to as Jai's son. Ayeesha shouts back that relationship not money is wat mattered to her Jiju.😡

Part 2

Veer points out that it takes money to raise a kid. Ayeesha shouts back that her didi gave her the responsibility to raise Nihaal and she can take care of her responsibility very well. Veer is getting nasty and alleges that its in the nature of little pple like her to know how to price & sell. He asks her her price for Nihaal. 😡

Ayeesha uses his full name (Veer Vardhan Singh) - this appears to give Veer a jhatka (Yeah Bud u have been demoted from "Sir"). She says now I see the real u - U want to put a price on the person u claim is the Waris of your family! She congratulates him on his money & power, but says that her Nihaal is not for sale. She also points out what would have been obvious to everyone but our Dumbo - that if her sister was a golddigger then she would have stayed in their alishaan mansion in Mumbai not here in this house in Shimla. She challenges him to do whatever he wants but, she will keep her promise to her sister. 👏

Veer informs Ayeesha she is making him "majboor" to take tough/hard steps to get Nihaal. They both reference the conversation they had when he was fixing her foot in the jungle and each says they will do whatever bura (cross any limits) they need to for Nihaal. He swears on his Jai Bhaiyya that he will attain Nihaal (I think he forgets Nihaal may have a say in all this😳).

Bak at the Ramada Hotel, Jeeju wonders wats happening with Veer and whether his plan worked when Veer calls.😡 While driving blabbermouth Veer tells him that Nihaal's maasi is a housekeeper from their hotel - Ayeesha Sharma. Jeeju stands up in Shock.😲 He can't believe it. But Veer is adamant and says she lives in our staff quarters too. Jeeju starts to grasp de truth? Veer continues that Nihaal was so close all this time and they didn't even know. He says since she refused money, they will have to take Nihaal by force. Veer uses his few braincells to deduce that Nihaal must be at the hotel since he is not with Ayeesha in Shimla. 👏 Veer's brain musta hurt after all that "thinking" because he tells Jeeju to find Nihaal before Ayeesha returns. 😡😡😡 He will try to catch the first flight back to Mumbai. Avinash tinks to himself that fate is a weird - he can't believe his own good fate sometimes. 😈

Part 3

Ayeesha finds a P.C.O so she can call Pammi but, someone is using it and refuses to give her the phone (his wife jus had a baby). Ayeesha offers to pay the booth owner double but, he refuses and tells her to line up like everyone else. 😒

At the Hotel, Jeeju informs Minnie that there is a kid living in the staff quarters. She says that this is impossible as its contrary to the hotel rules. She tells him he has some misunderstanding (galatfamili). Jeeju starts scolding Minnie - he then instructs her to bring Parminder to him without telling Pammi the reason. Minnie steps out and says Ayeesha toh aab kher nahi😡

Part 4

Pammi is praying about Nihaal's whereabouts when she gets a call from Ayeesha on the cellphone. She debates whether to take the call or not. As she picks up, Minnie comes. Ayeesha keeps calling as Minnie instructs her to shut off her phone as its against hotel policy.😆😆 She tells Pammi that Avinash Sir has called her to his cabin and they have to go now. Ayeesha is anxious and determined to reach Mumbai before Nihal. Subhash to de rescue again - he comes on his horse (bike) just as she steps out of the P.C.O booth. A tells him she has no time for explanations - she has to go to the airport immediately. He agree and they head for the airport on his bike...

Minnie takes Pammi to Avinash. She asks if she is Ayeesha's roommate. When she says yes - he asserts then u must know where Ayeesha's nephew is! Episode Ends!😲

Precap

Looks like Ayeesha & Subhash are headed towards takkar with a truck? and Veer's stuck in traffic.😆😆

Don't be a Stalker, Get an IF Id and Click "Like". Then Stay n Join de DisCourse🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Reserved for Review

Quick Predictions:
1. Jeeju won't find Nihal
2. Subhash will ensure Ayeesha reaches Airport unless its the machaar truck driver they crash wit
3. Veer will get stuck in traffic...
OR
1. Ayeesha will be hurt in accident and Veer will come to her rescue
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Anjie... 🤗🤗🤗.... 🤣 witty funny liners... Anjie u rock !!!!.. now like a good girl get back to ur work n party less 🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ anjana
Thanks. The same option I had in my mind
I would go with A meets an accident for 90%. But I dont want her to loose memory and Nihaal helps her to get back normal and that's when V realizes their bonding.
Hope pammi uses her brain to go in action and does not tell about Nihaal.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great Update Anj👏...

havent watched any epis from this wk....but this one sounds a lill interesting.😳....only hopes is that the cameraman didnt play ringa ringa rosy on the dreamworld's train track🤣 while the Veesha was having their maha-yudh 2009,.....😲🤣
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so finally they know..thank god nihaal is nt in room with pammi..hope veer or ayesha reaches hotel b4 nething happens to nihaal.
thnx fr d update
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update like always, omg i lvoe ayesha's answers to veer, so its just veer's ego and nothing else, he offers ayesha money but she confronts him with solid logics kya baat hai its amazing, even after getting nihaal veer will realize that he has given nihaal everything but not love which only ayesha can give him its getting interesting😍
mallu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

awesome update like always, omg i lvoe ayesha's answers to veer, so its just veer's ego and nothing else, he offers ayesha money but she confronts him with solid logics kya baat hai its amazing, even after getting nihaal veer will realize that he has given nihaal everything but not love which only ayesha can give him its getting interesting😍 Anjana: Veer is being childish and not adding 1 + 1 = 2... if Ayeesha does not want money then she must care for Nihaal, so why not hire her to be Nihaal's nanny... simple solution na? They both get to keep Nihaal🤪🤣

mallu

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ anjana
Thanks. The same option I had in my mind
I would go with A meets an accident for 90%. But I dont want her to loose memory and Nihaal helps her to get back normal and that's when V realizes their bonding. Anjana: sometimes we have to lose it before we realize the value of something or in this case someone😆😆
Hope pammi uses her brain to go in action and does not tell about Nihaal.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

Awesome update Anjie... 🤗🤗🤗.... 🤣 witty funny liners... Anjie u rock !!!!.. now like a good girl get back to ur work n party less 🤣Anjana: I am such a party pooper but i really do have loads of work to do today