Where is the manager of the hotel??RAJDEEP

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😲😲😲omg all this hallaballu is going on in ramada and the manager does'nt even know, janay na janay rajdeep hi na janay ramada tu sara janey hai🤣i was missing him too, its been a long long time since we have seen him with his colgate smile😆last time he was seen giving ayesha the leave and now soooooooooo much has happened and he seems to be nowhere😉😲😆

mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ayeesha is not there... so he has decided to tayag the hotel🤣🤣...
StayStrong thumbnail

@anjana:and when does raj fall for ayesha?it means i have missed somthing🤪🤣

mallu

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Nah u haven't missed anything... its just that his only purpose in the story so far is to be a farishta (angel) for Ayeesha... he always comes to her rescue when she needs anything (job, money, time off, etc.)
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Nah u haven't missed anything... its just that his only purpose in the story so far is to be a farishta (angel) for Ayeesha... he always comes to her rescue when she needs anything (job, money, time off, etc.)

and will he aid ayesha this time with a house???🤣bas abto shadi ki hi kasar reh gayi hai🤣and i think his colgate smile is enough to amuse ayesha for the lifetime..🤣what say???yeah and what if he appears this time like you said he is an angel with a garland🤣
mallu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

and will he aid ayesha this time with a house???🤣bas abto shadi ki hi kasar reh gayi hai🤣and i think his colgate smile is enough to amuse ayesha for the lifetime..🤣what say???yeah and what if he appears this time like you said he is an angel with a garland🤣Anjana: If he does that then Veer Vardhan Singh will make both of them jobless & homeless😆😆
mallu

StayStrong thumbnail
@anju:never mind, mr.colgate smile is selfmade that is what written in his character details at indya.com🤣whoaaa veer will make them homeless because of jealousy you wanna say???🤣
mallu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Mallu - Veer beat up every guy on this trip who wanted to get close to Ayeesha except her friend and looked like he was jealous of Subhash Angel too... So I have no doubt he would go after Raj if Raj decided to save Ayeesha via marriage
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Mallu - Veer beat up every guy on this trip who wanted to get close to Ayeesha except her friend and looked like he was jealous of Subhash Angel too... So I have no doubt he would go after Raj if Raj decided to save Ayeesha via marriage

yeah he will yell in his veeru style"ye shadi nahi hosakti"🤣
mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Mallu, dats wat i was thinking of posting!

hwevr much we luv VEER but we sure miss RAJ!

God, knows whr he is?