Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In a nutshell- Veer and Ayesha confront each other demanding Nihaal's custody-Ayesha opens some new facts to Veer like her di never married Jai for money else she would have been staying in their bunglow and that there was no one when Jai and Divya died..no one from their family ever came to the last rituals of Jai ...but i dont thnk that Veer could gather all these points and ponder over them becoz he was sooo angry...veer tells jeeju abt ayesha..jeeju confronts minnie and then Pammi asking abt Nihaal....Ayesha with Subhash rushes to Airpot on the bike and from the precap it seems they meet with an accident....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i wish ayesha is safe but if she is shown getting hurt, i wish it is veer who atkes her to the hospital. his car is shown stuck in the traffic, maybe he sees ayesha injured and takes her to first aid.

maybe i am being optimistic to the point of foolishness 😭

i think Veer will find nihaal first and he will not let him meet his maasi and when poor nihaal will miss her maasi then chachu will reluctantly soften towards ayesha. whatever happens.... i don't want veer and ayesha to fight! Veer should listen what ayesha told him about her didi but he is right now too angry to pay attention!!