Dec 9 Write-Up - VeeSha Meet Despite Jeeju

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks Arpita for the videos

Part 1

Jeeju and Khatwaani are meeting in an office and Khatwani wants to find the kid that terrorized him. 😆😆 Jeeju, however, wants to focus on Veer and Nihaal and gets upset with Khatwani.😡 Jeeju drops a file and we see that Nihaal is sleeping under the desk. Fortuitously he does not see Nihaal when he reaches down and gets the file. 😲🤣🤣

Ayeesha is running late for the meeting (which is in 5 mins) and has forgotten the ownership papers. She is looking in some drawer for it. Veer is outside wondering if the girl has arrived or not. 😲 He is about to knock on the door when he gets a call from the estate agent.😆 The agent tells him the meeting time is in five minutes, so he races off to meet the girl. Ayeesha hears the car leaving but, has no time to really investigate. (Kitna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg🥱)

In the office Khatwani, who is now alone, promises God that he will feed 20 pple if he finds Nihaal.😭 As he is saying this Nihaal is crawling up onto the chair with his eyes closed. UH OH😲

Part 2

Nihaal is reaching for the glass of water that's on the desk with his eyes closed. 😲 Khatwani can't believe his eyes. 😆 He pinches himself and thanks god out loud. Hearing his voice Nihaal is scared awake. He looks around while holding the glass of the water. They follow each other around the table' Nihaal throws the water at Khatwani and runs out the door 🤣🤣

Duffer (Veer) talks to Jeeju on the phone and tells him that he will soon meet the girl. 😡 Jeeju wonders wat he can do to stall Veer' he calls the Estate Agent and tells him that Ayeesha's life is in danger from the buyer ' Veer. 😈 Afterward Jeeju of course laughs evilly and adjusts his glasses. 🥱

Arvind, the estate agent, decides Ayeesha has suffered enough and decides to caution Ayeesha via Subhash. Subhash races over and tells Ayeesha her life is at risk from the buyer who is using it at as an excuse to find her. She remembers Mrs. Phadke told her men were looking for her'and decides to flee. Subhash buys her plane tickets (wat a sweety) over her objections that she can afford it👏 (Ayeesha seems surrounded by angels😃)

Part 3

Nihaal gets cornered by Khatwani, who is chasing him along with two security guards. The Fool picks up a big stick to beat Nihaal. Just as he is about to strike Nihaal notices he is standing on live electrical wires and plugs it in.😆😆 Khatwani gets fried and so does the guards helping him😆 and Nihaal slips away wit a "Sorry"😳
Ayeesha goes back to the house for something and Veer goes there to leave her a msg after the Estate Agent tells him to basically go away becoz Ayeesha is not coming. They meet. Epi Ends! 😲

Precap

Ayeesha & Veer meet at the house when they both go back at the last minute. There is no pyare just takraar (They promise to honor their respective siblings). Meanwhile back at the ranch ' I mean hotel ' Jeeju questions Pammi about Nihaal's whereabouts

Don't be a Stalker, Get IF Id and Click "Like" then Stay n Join de DisCourse🤗

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm.. i just wish veesha understand eachother and be one.. they have zaroorat of each other's support. i wish this fight ends up as soon as possible. and loved the way nihal gave jhalak to that khatte khatwani.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Anju!

Nihaal was really awesome!

Veer ko abhi bhi Jeeju se baat karna tha? Fool! Oh No! i dont want VeeSha to fight!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah love nihal's mischiefs todays alot, and 2maro we will get a million watt jhatkassssssss more than khatwani al thanks to nihal🤣
mallu
chocolicious200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nihal is just adorable what he did with khatwani lmao 🤣⭐️

no i don't want veesha to fight 😭 they look cute together brains and brawn perfect combo 😳😳😳
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjana!
I am loving this Nihaal more & more!

Veesha battle it out,i wonder who is gonna shout the loudest???
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆😆
Purva,
I vote for Veer! He can surely shout the loudest!😉 Ayeesha needs to mikes!😛
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you .. i hope Nihaal doesn't get into trouble!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

hmm.. i just wish veesha understand eachother and be one.. they have zaroorat of each other's support. Anjana: I think its going to be awhile before they cool off and join forces i wish this fight ends up as soon as possible. and loved the way nihal gave jhalak to that khatte khatwani. Anjana: Nihaal is de coolests 😆😆

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana
Thank you for update. 🤗Till I read I had no clue what happened. So pt 3 is still mystery for me. 😆😆.
I just want one more thing to happen this week : Ninnu making jijju suffer. : u get 'Bakalava' that day. Me treat my self with banana split ice cream.🤣
I so do not want Ninnu to go missing and A suffering. These two are for sure bond strongly by heart. If PB does then main use nahi choodungi🤣🤣

Let's see how story unfold. A sure will think now that V is the killer ( evidence: he changed his name as buyer + bhaiya gets call ki A ko khatra)
next week also landing week for baa and bunty

😆