cutyv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All was going well between veer & ayesha but now suddenly the truth came out and now their great love story which had just started will end also😡.I am quite sure after seeing the precap that now this idiot veer😡 will inform his jeeju about ayesha and that is why his jeeju was asking pammi about nihal.Now I think Ayesha after reaching mumbai will try to resign from her work😭.Do u agree with me ? please express your views by actively participating in discussing about what will happen next😊 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey cuty dear
ye to hona hi tha now comes a million dollar question that will ayesha leave the job if she leaves then there will b a new twist in luv story or due any reason as our creatives super brain works will ayesha stays back if she then 10000000% chances of luv story starting back or if veer go court then veer will fall for ayesha as she struggels to win court and hire a lawyer she dont have enough money ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someny questions in my brain just cross fingures and wait😕