StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
😲😲😲omg veer's anger, they way he shouts at ayesha that he will have nihal at any cost and ayesha although shouts too that she will also fulfill the promise she gave to her sister but she was looking frightened, and veer was confident😲😲😲omg i will cry if veer wil seperate nihaal from ayesha😭😭😭
mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
do nt worry Nihaal knows how to get back to her maasi
if i'm A surely will resign nxt day
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ayesha might levae but where she will live than, becuase of her nihal will also suffer and that can give veer a golden chance to proove ayesha an irresponsible guardian...omg it does'nt seem that easy😲
mallu
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
actually i was enjoying tis scene mre...veer was superb n ayesha luked so fragile infront of him likewise she wud burst any moment if he wud cornered her.........i liked the way he shouted ..im luking 4ward now as 2 how veer will handle ayesha now..im sure tis wud be the Mn B style..he wud marry ayesha bt how ???v hve 2 watch tat.
rajsunni thumbnail
am new to this forum...but can you tell me what is Mn B style? what does that mean?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi rajsunni...welcome to the forum😊 M and B means Mills and Boon style...Mills and Boon are romantic novels, where usually hero and heroine fight and hate each others guts initially and then fall in love😆 something similar is going on here, so that's why its M and B style