Hey,,,plzzz comment on this!! LOL

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Girls....dis topic is mainly for us. Well....I had dis thing for a long time in my mind....but had never really got the correct time to vent it out. Yhhh...no more of these twisted words...letz...cum to the topic.

WHY...WHy... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Why....why....does all the female lead characters have to put on SALWAR-KAMEEZ only. I mean wherever....these creatives wants to picturize that a girl is sober n gud....having family values....protective n all....why does she always have to sport a salwar-kameez look. I mean....I am fed up with this now. πŸ₯± Wha?? Jeans n t-shirts....does it symbolize something outta this world😲 ....dats girls in jeans are never *Good* or something. KK...I noe...may b such mini skirts and other much fashionable clothes may give u a somewhat vulgar look....but whats wrong in full and quarter jeans...Doesn't v put it on....isn't it somewhat the most comfortable dress?

Yhhh...Comfort is definitely a personal choice....but still I feel so. What say Gals....Keep commenting. Please......I wanna noe how many of u support me....or feel against me.....
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right paal... there is no problem in wearing jeans and shirts if you like wearing them. i guess, it all depends on your liking and comfort. if you are comfortable in jeans, you wear it and if you feel yourself good in shalwar kameez then you wear that. its your choice and preference actually. sometimes, casual jeans looks good, sometimes shalwar kameez does. one should wear according to the occasion....that is what i think 😊
Edited by QueenAnnie18 - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
actually girls can wear anything they like but in dramas they show the main female lead is wearing shalwar kameez b/c they want to show eastern girl.everyone imagine eastern girl always wear shalwar kameez thats the difference in clothing between eastern and western girls as western girls wear jeans and mini skirts