Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys have a question .....sorry but have to ask ...
Ayesha had two days chutti ...and this is already second night ...first was spent on the bus ....(part of it in ....ahem .....veer's lap)๐Ÿ˜ณ
so tom morning she has to leave shimla .each mumbai so..why is she not getting psyched about that .....and insisting for a a meeting right now..... or she already thinks Veer sir ...minnie se bacha lenge .....๐Ÿ˜‰
yaar Anj ...go tell PB ...the show is gonna close down soon ..that will make him go fast ...warna ....to bechara nhaal ek room se doosre room me ghoomta reh jayega ....๐Ÿ˜›
ohh and Mata ji ki london se aane waali flight ....caspian sea me gir gayi or what ...๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by tibs09 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana
Where did u get new siggy??? hmmmmm I need to work on mine this week end. oops I have xmas gift shopping to do too. ๐Ÿ˜”

@ Himani
Nice one. Me wondering too about ninnu. he enters in Veer's room let's see if he finds his daddy's picture there.
Poor kid lack of sleep, deprived of food and ooper se yeh khattu ka danda. Hope he escapes coolly and does not get hurt in the process.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi, yes ayesha had only 2 days of chutii,,,,but she's in veerland now, so has forgotten about horror minnie๐Ÿ˜† or maybe she's banking on veer to bail her out...or it maybe a blooper,after all this they will still say that it was 2 days only๐Ÿคช or maybe it was 3 nights2 days stay๐Ÿค”
As for veer's ammaji, veer's sis had mentioned that she is gonna come soon...when, that was not told, no dates mentioned...so she will drop down when its convenient to create more trouble๐Ÿ˜†

Arpita. good point, didn't think of that ,nihal might find his dad's picture there, but enough of nihal's sleep and food deprivation...spare the kid at least....

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

Ayesha had two days chutti ...and this is already second night ...first was spent on the bus ....(part of it in ....ahem .....veer's lap)๐Ÿ˜ณ
so tom morning she has to leave shimla .each mumbaiso..why is she not getting psyched about that .....and insisting for a a meeting right now..... or she already thinks Veer sir ...minnie se bacha lenge .....๐Ÿ˜‰[/DIV]

Arpita: Aditi nice to see you. woh kya hai na Saiya bhaye Kotwaal to ab dar kaahe ka.
Veer sir hi hai to job kaise jaayegi. minni tinni kya karlegi??? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

ohh and Mata ji ki london se aane waali flight ....caspian sea me gir gayi or what ...๐Ÿ˜›
[B] Arpita
๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

A trouble๐Ÿ˜†<br><br>Arpita. good point, didn't think of that ,nihal might find his dad's picture there, but enough of nihal's sleep and food deprivation...spare the kid at least....<br><br><br>

I know pammi maasi ko khaane dene ka yaad hi nahi aata jab tak arpita maasi remind naa karaaye๐Ÿคฃ
aur ye PB bhi na pata nahi bachhe ko bhooka kyo rakhata hai ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
himani ...you are right Ayesha is in veer land ๐Ÿ˜†.....waise my two cents on this being a blooper ...otherwise they would have thrown in a line or two about it... to address it
arpita ...even i think Nihaal; might find the photograph ....but if V and A anyways come to know about each other it would not be so significant ...
I have a feeling ki Nihall will keep playing hide and seek for next two episodes, without any thing significant happening with him.... ...
md410 thumbnail
aditi
if hide and seek happen that is good,
just finish watching pt 4 and wondering the room they show Nihaal standing with khattu does nt look like Veer's. Unless renovation & painting going on there too.

as a second thought when khattu goes to hit ninnu, tab wud n't it be nice if he himself falls down coz of pain in back and ninnu open the door and run
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the last part was really cool...thanx dear 4 lovely update
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Anju!

Pammi was mast! Really liked it!๐Ÿ˜†

Veer and Ayesha's "missed looks"! hmm...looks like VeeSha fight would be on friday!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I will try not to be late but, might be a tad late - busy/wusy at work :(