Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@Arpita - naah i juss have crystal ball to help me "read" PB's mind🤣🤣🤣 i too wanna re-watch later but i wanna rewatch all of last wk
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks.......................
till they get to know each other's reality.....................its a relief b'coz we get the romance and after that there will be tug-of-war between the two for nihal.
i want the love to blossom on both sides first
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
My random thoughts:
So what if TOM:
Nihaal runs when khattu tries to hit him and in order to get escape he gets hurt.
other side V & A know the truth. A thinks V is the one who kills his BIL and sis and he might harm Ninnu and she connects Ninnu's hurting with
Veer.
This is when veer ke dimaak ki light turns on to think
if nihaal successfully runs out and does not get caught that will be awesome
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - Veer has dimaag🤣🤣 Where? From beginning he has been buddhuram #1. Mee waiting for Nihaal to pull wool over his Ajnabii uncle😍 The rest of your scenario has some potential
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for awesome update Anjana 😊 Loved veer's expressions today 😊!

i think ayesha will not meet veer as shown in the precap. they will come back to ramada without knowing each other's identity. i am waiting to see some more veesha moments once they both takes their position as boss and employee.
i am wondering what will veer do when he will find his little friend (Nihaal) in his room? will he get angry? or will their friendship start?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - Veer has dimaag🤣🤣 Where? From beginning he has been buddhuram #1. Mee waiting for Nihaal to pull wool over his Ajnabii uncle😍 The rest of your scenario has some potential

oh yeah I know veer is NDTV ( no dimaak ka tv) 🤣 so he will not realize unless some one shows him, who else but Ninnu. me soooo dying to c Nihaal as bridge.😊 also baa, bunty and jijju getting back nicely from ninnu too. he is the one who can put them in line by his naughtyness
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Thanks for awesome update Anjana 😊 Loved veer's expressions today 😊!

i think ayesha will not meet veer as shown in the precap. they will come back to ramada without knowing each other's identity. i am waiting to see some more veesha moments once they both takes their position as boss and employee. Anjana: Unfortunately they do meet in Shimla as per de latest Promo and they return angry with each other if de promo is not misleading
i am wondering what will veer do when he will find his little friend (Nihaal) in his room? will he get angry? or will their friendship start?

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ anjana
I do not think promo is misleading. PB surely need to have one truth out.
or else how story will progress (oki oki I know he can drag more to show V totally fall for A,) they need to justify Ninnu's too.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Veer and Ayeesha are unable to forget each other but their focus is also on Nihaal.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update Anjana😊 I was kind of depressed after seeing yesterday's episode....Am just not able to digest poor nihal's running from here and there and waiting for pammi maasi...and no food also😔 Now I hope veer and ayesha come back soon, at least nihal will be able to stay with his maasi....though that also seems dicey given the tug-of war that is going to begin........hmm nihal entering veer's room, some kind of symbolism here...maybe veer and ayesha will find out about each other while he's in the room...and veer inspite of nihal being under his nose will go searching elsewhere😆 at least ayesha has shown that she's smarter than veer so she might be able to mislead him for a while😆

veer and ayesha are in dream land😍 those scenes were cute...but alas one has to wake up from dreams at some time...and they will have a rude awakening

the next two episodes also seem to be drag episodes....well love or hate i just hope they show ample veesha interaction, unlike the episodes before which hardly had veer and A in a scene together...