Dec 8 Write-Up - Calm Before de VeeSha Storm

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank u Arpita - for uploading episode at Zip Speed!
Recap:

Nihaal slept on Minnie's bed but, managed to escape before Sridhar came to save her. πŸ˜† Veer & Ayeesha part ways in Shimla as another knight (her childhood friend Subhash) rides to her rescue in a motorcycle.πŸ˜† Veer appears hearbroken πŸ₯Ί

Part 1

Carwala Veer jealous of Scootie wala who takes off with his Shimlawali.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ayesha tells Subhash that Veer is her boss and has lovely flashback about him & their journey. Veer looks utterly delicious in flashback😍😍 (And yeah I had breakfastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Ayeesha is still in Veerland😳 when the bike stops and Subhash has to tell her they have reached her house. Subhash asks her "kya baath hai?" (wat's up). She denies there is something. Subhash does not believe her. Before he leaves Ayeesha tells him to not only tell his bro that she has reached Shimla but to ask whether the buyer has arrived as well. Subhash leaves with those instructions and a promise of kulfi after the sale is final. πŸ˜† Ayeesha gets lost in memories of the past as she looks at the house? 😭😭

Part 2

Parmindar finally remembers Nihaal and goes to feed him. 😑 But, instead finds Dhurandar Batavakar, who is sleeping. πŸ˜† She starts shaking him, flips him, sees its not Nihaal, screams and runs out the door. He opens the door sees her right outside his hotel door and asks if she just came out of the room.🀣🀣

Ayeesha with reluctance goes to the door of the house. Inside the house she relives memories of her Jeeju and didi. She complains to god for stealing all their happiness while holding a teddybear.😭😭

Pammi is indeed Nihaal's maasi, she denies she was in the room and tells Dhurandar that she came because she heard his scream. πŸ€“ She in turn asks why he was screaming and he says there is a "bhoot" in his kohli (room). 🀣🀣

Part 3

Pammi thinks it might be Nihaal playing pranks. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She searches everywhere in Dhurandar's room, but can't find him. 😭 She wonders where to look for him. Dhurandar is still convinced there is a bhoot and he demands to speak with Sridhar. He refuses to live in this room. πŸ€ͺ🀣

Sridhar comes and asks what is going on to Pammi? Pammi gives her story about passing by the corridor and hearing dhurandar's screams. Sridhar wonders wats happening with first Dhurandar and then Minnie seeing ghosts.πŸ˜• He sends Pammi away saying he will take care of the scared Dhurandar.πŸ˜›

Out in the hall, Pammi wonders where to look for Nihaal. Nihaal too is wonder the halls wondering where to hide. He sees Minnie going up the stairs ? she is telling her staff they need to find whomever was in her room. They narrowly miss Nihaal. He decides to hide in a room. Its Veer's room.

Part 4:

In his hotel room Veer relives his moments with Ayeesha. ❀️ The waiter awakens him up from his thoughts and he refocuses on Nihaal.

Pre-Cap

Khatwani finds Nihaal and is about to hit him with a broom. 😲 Subhash comes and tells Ayeesha that her life is in danger from someone and her brother told her to not attend the meeting. 😲 Tune in tomorrow to watch Khatwani & Jeeju's plans flop againπŸ˜‰

Click "Like" if u Likey my Update but, don't copy & paste elsewhere even if u don'tπŸ˜†
πŸ€—Waise don't juss click "like" and run, but stay n discussπŸ€—
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks for the update..
Anjana could you remove your motw sig?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

hey thanks for the update..

Anjana could you remove your motw sig?

I can't from here but will do it from home tonight - as i can't see which siggie is first n 2ndπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i was right Tuesday was drag - VeeSha encounter won't happen till at least tomorrow maybe Thursday
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - i was right Tuesday was drag - VeeSha encounter won't happen till at least tomorrow maybe Thursday

oh yeah u get that one. I was rt abt the FB just a 24 hrs and 1-2 epi idhar udhar.
PB does love u??? may be same last name mattersπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
BTW thanks for the jetsonic update. πŸ˜† I just eyebolled the epi. will watch live after reading u r update in the night.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I can't from here but will do it from home tonight - as i can't see which siggie is first n 2ndπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

should i take it off?? if u want?
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor nihaal..he is wandering frm 1 room to other πŸ˜” hope pammi finds him soon n give some food.
waiting fr VeeSha encounter..😊
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Anjana.

Tomaz everything is gonna blow up like a volcano-I am sure.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

poor nihaal..he is wandering frm 1 room to other πŸ˜” hope pammi finds him soon n give some food. Anjana: Yeah he's only been fed once so far in two dayz
waiting fr VeeSha encounter..😊

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
[QUOTE=andromeda_kia]Thanx for the update,Anjana.

Tomaz everything is gonna blow up like a volcano-I am sure.Anjana: If not tomorrow then Thursday for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† The oly questions is where will the bodies lie when the lava cools [/QUOTE]