Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Aw, realllly!

my heart really went out to him!

I ws so touched!

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hawww so glad to see everyone felt it! ๐Ÿ˜ Hawww Veer!
Thanks for repliesss..
He can't hide his feelings. Even though now he will be angry with her and try to be harsh.. he will always be thinking of her.. and hence that expression!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayesha is feeling something for Veer too๐Ÿ˜ณ She was thinking about all the moments they had together while she was on Subash's bike!! She was dreamy-eyed.โ˜บ๏ธ

She even thought about the 'staring match' they had after changing into

new clothes.๐Ÿ˜† But I think Veer is able to show more expressions as compared to Ayesha๐Ÿ˜†
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

<br>Ayesha is feeling something for Veer too๐Ÿ˜ณ She was thinking about all the moments they had together while she was on Subash's bike!! She was dreamy-eyed.โ˜บ๏ธ<br><br>She even thought about the 'staring match' they had after changing into <br><br>new clothes.๐Ÿ˜† But I think Veer is able to show more expressions as compared to Ayesha๐Ÿ˜†<br>

yep.... veer really looked more sad than Ayesha. i have a feeling that Veer will have the "Pyaar ka ehsaas" before Ayesha. Ayesha respects him and thinks of him as his boss. But, she also remembers him as a very nice and supportive person as she told subhash that it is because of veer that she reached shimla safely. according to the precap, Ayesha will not meet veer and both will come back to Ramada safely.

i am eagerly waiting to see some more veesha moments once Veer regains his position as boss and Ayesha as employee. ๐Ÿ˜Š
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

yep.... veer really looked more sad than Ayesha. i have a feeling that Veer will have the "Pyaar ka ehsaas" before Ayesha. Ayesha respects him and thinks of him as his boss. But, she also remembers him as a very nice and supportive person as she told subhash that it is because of veer that she reached shimla safely. according to the precap, Ayesha will not meet veer and both will come back to Ramada safely.

i am eagerly waiting to see some more veesha moments once Veer regains his position as boss and Ayesha as employee. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think both of them are going to meet now itself as they are wearing the same clothes shown in the promo

and I think they will meet at Ayesha's house. Veer might just go to the house before leaving and they will

meet there. But u never know what CV's are planning!!