Hawww my heart went out to Veer at that moment!

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hawww, when she was leaving with her 'bachpan dost' (lol forgot his name!) Veer didn't want her to go.. but that face! GOD.. made my heart melt.. He DIDN'T want her to go but wanted to leave her himself.
Hawww.. god Veer is just making me fall in love with him.... well he has.. ☺️
LOL.. Anyhow.. I know they both will find out who they are now once he sees her in the house and vice versa... - But one thing for sure.. Veer has already lost his heart to her through spending that time with her.. and she saw something in him. So that will always be on their mind.πŸ˜‰
Oh.. and Another note. Seeing Madame Minnie with that face mask cracked me up! I thought Nihal was gonna scream initially when he saw her next to him.πŸ˜† Shes just been making me laugh lately just with how she is. lol
Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

Hawww, when she was leaving with her 'bachpan dost' (lol forgot his name!) Veer didn't want her to go.. but that face! GOD.. made my heart melt.. He DIDN'T want her to go but wanted to leave her himself.

LOL.. Anyhow.. I know they both will find out who they are now once he sees her in the house and vice versa... - But one thing for sure.. Veer has already lost his heart to go spending that time with her.. and she saw something in him. So that will always be on their mind.πŸ˜‰

awww i knowww..it was so cute...but it never happens in reality..that is the sad part :(
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL.. Anyhow.. I knowthey both will find out who they are now once he sees her in the house and vice versa... - But one thing for sure.. Veer has already lost his heart to go spending that time with her.. and she saw something in him. So that will always be on their mind.πŸ˜‰

[/DIV]

yes, Veer looked so sad, like his most treasured possession is leaving him. he wanted to drop her himself 😳... cho chweet!!!! The way he gave Ayesha her bag.... looks like he didn't want to let go 😳.. Ayesha should have turned to look once more at Veer sir 😭

i am eager to know what will happen as nihaal has now taken refuge in his chachu's room. will veer find out his presence and allows him to stay with him as he thinks him as his friend.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know poor veer looked so lost and sad...he's fallen head over heels in love with A...but A is not in love with him as of yet...she likes him and respects him, that's it....but veer will deny his feelings, and once the truth is out he will go back to his attitude avatarπŸ˜”
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i still didnt watch the epsde bt i can figure out how veers xpression cud be n ho he must be feeling at tat point..throughout the journey veer gazing at ayesha has given me goosebumps..
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats so sweet!..Veer is just too cute yaar..and i agree he's making me fall for him too..his expressions are getting better...he did'nt want to let her go..aww..
Lol, yeah Nihaal shud have screamed..but it was she who did it instead..lol..
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutlyyyyyyyyyy guys Veer has nearly injured us all with his looks...hehehehehehehehhehe..................and my bet is as the track between V and A will proceed, we are going to get seriously injured with the expressions he may throw at us......hehehehehehhehe

And when he was letting A go.......it hought the song, AAJ JAAANEY KI ZID NA KAROO, PEHLOUN MEIN UHIN BETHE RAHOO....should have played...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Veer has already lost his heart to her through spending that time with her.. and she saw something in him. So that will always be on their mind.πŸ˜‰

exactly.....

Word Count: 1

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unplotable

Absolutlyyyyyyyyyy guys Veer has nearly injured us all with his looks...hehehehehehehehhehe..................and my bet is as the track between V and A will proceed, we are going to get seriously injured with the expressions he may throw at us......hehehehehehhehe

And when he was letting A go.......it hought the song, AAJ JAAANEY KI ZID NA KAROO, PEHLOUN MEIN UHIN BETHE RAHOO....should have played...

u've interpreted our feelings quite well
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
veers face had gone sooooo small.....