Poll

Who is going to win Nihaal's custody & heart?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Veer is being super-rude to Ayesha..........here's an idea............the court may order Veesha to marry and get joint custody of Nihaal.............or maybe Nihaal will get kidnapped and they will get closer saving him.........
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Veer should win.....When once nihaal starts living with veer....(nihaal will have his masis dupatta & photo) .......nihaal will keep on sharing his love & thoughts about his maasi with veer & that how much he misses her in spite of all the comforts he is getting. After listening to nihaal, veer will start believing in the genuinness of aayesha...he will start respecting her & will understand her feelings for nihaal. Then veer will feel bad for separating the two..also his suppressed love for aayesha will start blossoming. he will realize importance of aayesha in nihaals & his own lfe & will go back to aayeha........say her sorry & consequently something(problem like an accident etc) will happen to nihaal........this will provide a context for veer & aayesha to come closer & identify their feelings for each other.

Also nihaal will tell veer that he is really lucky to have his chacha as loving as his own father & his massi as loving as his mother..and that he doesnt like them fighting & would be luckiest if both(veersha) come together i.e. if nihaal,veer & aayesha could live together.........veer & aayesha as father & mother of nihaal. nihaal will say this will very much reduce his pain of loosing his parents........

This will make veer think of getting married to aayesha becoz he will realize that no one could be better mom for his nihaal . Veer will tell aayesha that he he needs her support to take care of nihaal & for him they need to get married. Moreover in between ,this can be shown that veer s mother wants him to get married to some other very rich girl.....whom veer finds very materialistic & insensitive towards nihaal.......& he then starts comparing her with aayeshas beautiful heart & flawless beauty........

plz comment on my plot.........in case u like or u dont like....may be u can suggest some changes...plz😉👏
⭐️
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think ayysha is going to win....
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I want Ayesha to win.
But didn't Veer ask the lawyer to bring some kind of legal document on friday's epi..He's rich he can make a fake custory document to get Nihaal!
But I want their story to go the marriage way. After getting nihaal, Veer would realise even though nihaal is with them he's unhappy cuz he misses Aysha. And then somehow he forces Aysha to get married to him so they could stay at his house and take care of Nihaal together!!LOL crazy but I want to see them together in any way possible.😍
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All-

Although I am in favor of my girl Ayesha attaining Nihaal...but in a way I would like to see Veer get the custody and then have to discpline and care for Nihaal. Wouldn't it be fun to see Nihaal being super naughty and then Veer having to discpline him....that would give us all some good laughs!!!!
What you think??
Melinda
PS, is there any way to subscribe to specific forums? Please let me know.