Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditi, 3 S's in a row does mean something in English, I believe its called alliteration 😃 hehe nihal sure is one brave kid, he scared minnie after all how much braver can a kid get😆
Veer does have a lot of scope for jealousy...am waiting to see him get all jealous, he'll do that also with a lot of attitude😆

Arpita, call me Himani😊 I personally love all your theories and predictions, especially the M&B style ones😃 even I would love to see veer and ayesha's forced marriage of convenience......

Anjana, he's totally in love with all the small things in life already....ayesha is a proof of that, after all she's also small🤣 🤣 lets see how PB handles this tug of war..I agree with your theory of nihal acting as the bridge, little cupid and all....but somehow am dreading the entries of veer's amma and jeeju duplicate bunty😆
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Himani, anj ...wanna bet veer ki amma will be kaikeyi and manthara rolled into one ...and instrumental in first place for driving jai out of house ,,,
u never know amma and damaad working in cohoots ... with jai being the step son and all that ...dekhte hain .....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tibs09

Himani, anj ...wanna bet veer ki amma will be kaikeyi and manthara rolled into one ...and instrumental in first place for driving jai out of house ,,,

u never know amma and damaad working in cohoots ... with jai being the step son and all that ...dekhte hain .....

yes aditi. my 2 cents in this. amma will be the hybrid version of kaikayi and manthra all together with additional evilness
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Aditi & Arpita - Baa ya Maa is going to be sugar sweet n all things nice juss like jeeju😉🤣🤣
P.S. Aditi - u r channeling t.v. aliens😆😆 Arpita is trying to channel Peanut Brain🤓 and I am trying to channel u-tube🤣🤣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana, Aditi, Arpita (wow, 3 A's in a row, now that's alliteration aditi😆)

hehe agree veer's amma is going to be a dragon breathing fire...and with manthara and kaikeyi's brains rolled into one....she may turn out to be more evil than jeeju or more stupid than jeeju😆 but there has to be a mastermind behind all this and jeeju definitely doesn't look like he has a mind 😆 so he and amma might just be in league together