Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

1: How come Veer has bag with no wheel in today's epi???? earlier it shown he had carry over suitcase with wheels.

2: Shridhar's one liner were very spontaneous and fuuny, like woh kyo cheekhegi doosro ki cheekh nikaalti hai, and tumhaare bed pe aake kisi ko marna hai kya.

3: Rahul was super cutee and childish in natural way when he hid from house keeping staff and pulled his shorts up.

4: Nihaal entered in Veer's room. jackal Jijju shud not be sitting there.

5: Looks like we will see V & A as buyer uncle and sailer aunty
in last pt and screen will freez with questioning look on their faces.

6: Aditi's expression was improved only when she signaled V about the window @ hut.

6: How come Pammi did nt bother yet to check Nihaal??
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita
Pammi maasi does not know about Dhurandar Bhatavakar - she is still at de conference🤓
Jeeju is at home working about Baa and Bunty becoz Pre-cap does not feature him😉
Veer's wheels broke off in the jungle😆😆
Sridhar's one liners today were fabulolus 🤣🤣🤣 I expected him to mention Vastu of Minnie's room not being hospitable but guess we were spared by editting😆😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
u r welcome🤗
md410 thumbnail
Every one is sleeping what pammi maasi doing at conference?😆

Jijju better be @ home. do not want him to know abt ninnu.

Poor V thinks he has competitor

What's wrong with A??? whenever she gives her bag to V, gives her Purse too!!!! Silly gal!!!!!

@ the end Shimla ki vaadiyo main Pyaar nikharne ke pahile hi murjhaayega 😭
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Anjana😃 hehe veer has become totally besharam, making no attempts to look away from ayesha even when he gets caught by her😉 first he only covers the window with his coat to give her privacy and save her from peeping toms, and then he only does all the staring and peeping, guess the rule does not apply to him🤣 🤣
The fire scene was cute, both didn't realize that they are staring at each other...that's what happens when it becomes a habit😆 veer in that pinkish-white turtleneck, super hot😍
the conversation in the car about shimla's beauty and innocence and simplicity was cute....how much veer has changed in a day, now he accepts ayesha's comments like a lamb, no questioning no contradictions😉😆 poor guy, totally kaam se gaya😆 although he might have accepted it because he has not seen shimla's nazaare as of yet, considering the time he spent staring at the other shimla beauty ayesha😆 😆 his mental state reminded me of an old hindi song,it goes like this "Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat thi, nazaare hum kya dekhe" totally suits veer😆 😆

Aah, if subhash can give him so much grief, what will happen when he comes to know that rajdeep is also faling for ayesha...(if that angle is introduced)then we will get to see the green-eyed monster of jealousy coming out in veer....would love to see a jealous veer😍
poor thing he looked so sad and lost when ayesha left him😔

Nihal is one brave kid, he actually slept in minnie's bed and didn't even scream out when he saw her in that ghastly face pack in the dark😆...bravo👏 ....sridhar and minnie convo was hilarious😆

getting ready for the veesha showdown veer will get back to his angry young man form, and ayesha will be very suspicious and wary of him....even if she wants to resign from her job, I don't think he will let her do that,as he will want to keep an eye on her and find out about nihal...well tug-of- war, and outward hatred and inside love is going to begin....add jeeju, and bunty and mummyji and it will be one boiling cauldron of misunderstandings and conspiracies and what not
well love shall conquer all, but it will take a long time😔
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ ht312
yup
very well said. Veer is the exception for the rule.

Ninnu surely is brave kid and way too mature for his age.

I'm waiting for baa, bunty and Jiiju mystry too. Let's see what they have in the box.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Himani: Seriously - i cannot believe Veer did not immediately look away when he was caught staring at her through the window☺️🤣 Totally Besharam.
Both Minnie and Nihaal mustva been tired for it to take that much touching & feeling for both of them to wake up. And i can't believe de little guyz presence of mind to find the door so fast in the dark and head away from the voices..
The tug -of-war between Veesha will be very very interesting. I wanna see how PB plays it out. Does Ayeesha tell him where Nihaal is or does she refuse to telll him. How does Nihaal graple with his Ajnabii Uncle especially if he is mean to Ayeesha? Does he act as a bridge between them? I think there was some foreshadowing of the fact that Veer will fall for the little things about Ayeesha like how good she is with Nihaal.
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ anj brilliant update ... and u know what to add to the other lists of my connection 😉 with the show ...guess the name of the hotel where I got married ...well it was not in Shimla but it was called Hillview ...LOL.... me getting paranoid ,,,,aliens trying to send me signals
Via the only lil bit of TV watching I do these days or what 🤣
@ arpita ..loved your list of possibilities ...i particularly will go for in True M&B tradition for the fact that V forces A to marry him ..(overtly coz he wants N's custody ...ulterior motive he wants to secure A,,,who was getting a bit too close to raj for his comfort )
he actually has the capability of being jealous ...look at his expression wen this subhaash guy appears ..it is disppointment , jealousy , embarrasement everything into one ....he actually tries to hold on to her "nahin nahin pareshaani ki kya baat hai ..main chodd deta hoon " 😆
having said that that staring across the fire scene was bit cliched and unnatural., abhi chemistry better karne ka bahut scope hai .......and did anyone notice , some wood was already piled up even before he started making the fire ..😛
and you guys talking about the wheels ..yaar the whole suitcase had changed ....😛
@ himani ..even I actually expected Nihall to scream the moment he sees Minnie , more like they both will be screaming simulataneously spotting each other ( three S is a row ..wow ..surely it means something in english composition 😆) ,,,,really the li'l guy is very smart....
aditi

Edited by tibs09 - 14 years ago
437810 thumbnail
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8!!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot Anju,

Yaar what happened! Both of them part ways!😲😭 I thought we'd have some more rolling sholing with Avi trying to disrupt!
Yeh kya...Love filled nafrat ya nafrat filled love! I dont want to see VeeSha fighting with each other!