Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: carolinecj

umm its up on another website

video updates

Yeah - but i could not access it from there as i have restricted internet access😆😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

finally they parted ways from the long long long 2 days trip of shimla with veer having his mind full of ayesha's memories and ayesha with all the respect which is soon gonna be hush hush hush when the true identities will be revealed😈but you know what i am liking it creatives show veer literally falling for ayesha and ayesha respecting him respect can be fogotton easily but first love can't...........so seems like veer fighting 2 wars together, for nihal and for fighting with himself to choose which way hatred for ayesha or love?????😍and like always love will win no matter whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat happen this long whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat has actually a series of events which are going to be happen b/w veesha-that's it.

mallu
Anjana: Veer will go back to his Angry man avatar but, steal glances at Ayeesha especially if she gets close to Raj😆😆 Also, he will eventually i think for her to marry him to settle de custody issue😳 But, i hope they take awile becoz i like de hotel staff😊 betta then Bunty & Baa ke upcoming tracks:

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - that's a lot of interesting options🤣🤣🤣 Let me ponder which ones i like while u fire them all off to Peanut😆😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Yeah - but i could not access it from there as i have restricted internet access😆😆

LOL ok ok

somehow i always have problem finding JPSYA on Utube
so i run to other sources!

😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Caroline - unfortunately i can only accesss utube through iphone and i had fast & stable subscriber who account i guess got disabled over de weekend😭😭 Hope Arnab increases his speed or it will take me 6-7 hrs to do Write-ups
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ anj
add me in u r subscriber.
I'll try to upload U tube video asap I could
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ anj
add me in u r subscriber.
I'll try to upload U tube video asap I could

Brilliant idea😆😆... Last week i was teach u about them and this week u r one👏👏 👏👏👏 U can get non-utube versions almost as soon as they air from desi tv forums😉 but u have to convert them
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Additional Observations:
1. Where did Ayeesha get shampoo to wash her hair in the hut🤣
2. Minnie's eyebrows are super prominent with her face mask🤡
3. Why doesn't Veer ever lend his phone to Ayeesha?😉 Guess PB doesn't want de truth to come out too fast😎
4. Veer's too CUUUUTTTTTEEEEE when he tries to make convo by saying Shimla is beautiful and the way he pretends he was not watching 😍 Subhash & Ayeesha's conversation when she looks back at him is SUPERCUTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE☺️☺️
5. They convey the awkwardness that exists btwn two pple who are attracted but, unsure wat to do very well especially during their parting of wayz👏👏 (Aditi's expression range still needs expansion though😳)
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
desi**fo***s usually updates it pretty fast..

on utube the one account named staroneatdesirulez used to update JPSYA

for some reason jpsya seems pretty low on update rates..

anyway goodluck with utube :D
Edited by carolinecj - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

desi**fo***s usually updates it pretty fast..

on utube the one account named staroneatdesirulez used to update JPSYA Anjana: Yeah s/he did but that a/c appears to have been shut down for some reason😭😭

for some reason jpsya seems pretty low on update rates.. Anjana: they exist but r very very late

anyway goodluck with utube :D

Word Count: 0