DOTW-VeeSha's Battle & its future!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

There was'nt anyone who was doing the dotw and now its a high time to disucss because we have got something which is a burning question that now what now what track their story will take???

Some Questions:
1.What will ayesha do now i mean what step will ayesha take now?
2.Now that the war has begun will veer be able to seperate nihaal from ayesha?
3.Will veer also come to know that nihaal is also living in the hotel so he can manages to stop both their?
4.When nihall will come to know the truth what will he do?
5.Are their any chances that atlast nihaal will become the reason of getting veesha closer to each other again or will they both seperate forever with one of them taking nihal's future in hand?
Please participate!!!!
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mallu, I think Ayesha will stand stubborn & will try to move both Nihaal & herself from Veer-she seems to be a forthright girl!

Of course Veer may try to seperate them,but he will probably be standing at cross-roads regarding his love for Ayesha & hatred for her sister then-his Jeeju will take full advantage of Veer's confusion.

Whatever it is,I think Veer & Ayesha have only one thing in common-their love for Nihaal.I think that will be the most important factor deciding their fate.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Mallu, I think Ayesha will stand stubborn & will try to move both Nihaal & herself from Veer-she seems to be a forthright girl!

Of course Veer may try to seperate them,but he will probably be standing at cross-roads regarding his love for Ayesha & hatred for her sister then-his Jeeju will take full advantage of Veer's confusion.

Whatever it is,I think Veer & Ayesha have only one thing in common-their love for Nihaal.I think that will be the most important factor deciding their fate.

Well i 100% agree with purva though as always 😃 ...the only thing that veesha;s center of attraction is Nihaal and both will become stubborn ...Ayesha will try to stay away from veer to save nihal and veer on the other hand will try to snatch nihal from her in the mean time jiju might play a double game of creating hatred and misunderstanding b/w veesha whereas Nihal will play as a cupid role in bringing veesha close sooner or later
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
for me nihaal will b the main reason of getting them closer agn........who knows..... it is a show of CV...they might have some different ideas as always they had.........😕
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There has to be some negativity in this love story,right?? So Jeeju will defo create misunderstandings between the 2 of them!

P.S.Kiran di,
Nice to see you here-taking a well deserved break from RKAB I s'pose(like Kapil Bhaiyya)??

😉 😉 😃

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahhhhh...Mallu.....the entire day had been really tiring for me.....coz xams....n in between...I was just dreaming about some veesha moments in order to entertain myself....n just as I opened the forum...it talks of Veesha war....ahhhh...am shattered 😭

But whateva....this was destined...sooner or later.
By the way....gud questionssss Mallu 😉
Hmmm....as it is...that Veer and Ayesha both r primarily having the same mission...the happiness...the safety and the good nurturing of the baby.....but their ways r different. Veer love for Ayesha will temporarily vanish just as he comes to noe of her being the sister of his so called bhabhi........

N Ayesha....on the other hand....will now become over protective to Nihaal....as she wud b like they can kill him n all.....
N baby Nihaal...will have a great bondiing with Veer....(may b Veer will not noe that hez Nihaal...may b Ayesha will try and hide....which will add fuel to the fire of their hatred)

n eventually I think Nihaal will b the cupid.....the naughty little boy will actually xpose Avinash....or atleast....bring some new twist to the tale.

Hmmmmm....the show gets interesting...but am afraid that v will miss some great veesha scenes for some time nw
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1.What will ayesha do now i mean what step will ayesha take now?
I dont know, maybe she will stay for the job or she might act stubborn and take Nihaal away somewhere.

2.Now that the war has begun will veer be able to seperate nihaal from ayesha?
I dont think so, Nihaal is really attached to Ayesha and she is to him. But Veer has the money and the power, so the court might give him the custody.

3.Will veer also come to know that nihaal is also living in the hotel so he can manages to stop both their?
i hope he does'nt. But i'm sure he'll be damn angry and ask him to vacate probably or he might melt too.

4.When nihall will come to know the truth what will he do?
He'll not want to leave Ayesha, but then he'll be glad too because he knows Veer is a nice person.

5.Are their any chances that atlast nihaal will become the reason of getting veesha closer to each other again or will they both seperate forever with one of them taking nihal's future in hand?
i think he'll get them closer, though there will be fights intially..later i think she might come to meet him..and he will force them both to talk or something like that..