Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

315925 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought the story would be out after VeeSha confess to their love! :)))
Now I'm MAD!! :(
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knew something like this was bound to happen but didn't know that creatives will start it too soon. i mean, at least let Veesha confess their love for each other, then bring out the truth. But like other serials, creatives have planned to make veesha apart.

i think, once veesha know the truth about each other, they will have a love hate realtionship and rajdeep will support Ayesha and Veer will be jealous, thinking that Ayesha too loves Rajdeep. in the midst of all this, Nihaal's custody matter will arise and realizing no way out, veer will marry Ayesha but it will be Nihaal who will clear the misunderstanding between his maasi and chachu and bring them back together again.

Looks like it will take 4-5 months for Veesha to confess their love!
i was loving the trip to shimla and didn't want it to end soon. i mean, there should be some more veesha scenes but creatives are bound to disappoint me by taking the story to different aspect. After few episodes, this can become irritating.
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

i knew something like this was bound to happen but didn't know that creatives will start it too soon. i mean, at least let Veesha confess their love for each other, then bring out the truth. But like other serials, creatives have planned to make veesha apart. ( it sucks that Veesha will be torn apart before they even get together...but the one thing to look forward is that somehow both are bound to get back together perhaps due to Nihaal )

i think, once veesha know the truth about each other, they will have a love hate realtionship and rajdeep will support Ayesha and Veer will be jealous, thinking that Ayesha too loves Rajdeep.( I hope it does happen, it will serve veer right!!) in the midst of all this, Nihaal's custody matter will arise and realizing no way out, veer will marry Ayesha but it will be Nihaal who will clear the misunderstanding between his maasi and chachu and bring them back together again.(aaww...i hope so)

Looks like it will take 4-5 months for Veesha to confess their love!
i was loving the trip to shimla and didn't want it to end soon. i mean, there should be some more veesha scenes but creatives are bound to disappoint me by taking the story to different aspect. After few episodes,
this can become irritating.--my thoughts exactly😭

Word Count: 0

Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

nice prediction sweetheart,(thank u Mallu) i was ejactly thinking the same seems like ayesha has now no palce to live, the jeeju will get a golden chance to poisoned veer and veer will also know that if she cant take care properly of nihal than she has no right to keep him, and like you said jeeju will levae ni stone unturned and that will make ayesha's life miserable, but the soft side which has already created in veer's heart of for ayesha will keep him pinching that he is getting hard on her, and he was doing the same which his brother did falling for a chotay sheher ki larki...i need on that spot we will need jai's ghost to talk with veer😆(LOL)and when he will realize that he is actually in love that will make him more angry that how can he fall for her, seems like a Darcy and Elizabeth situation with all the hatred for her sis he cant avoid the love which he has for ayesha and like you also said that ayesha has got nothing so veer will be successful in getting nihal from ayesha and than in the future he take nihal's help in getting ayesha but unaware of the fact that hisbest friend raj is in love with ayesha too and than from the battle begins a love triangle... ( Veer is a powerful personality thus he will definitely attain Nihaal custody...but the question is whether Nihaal will go with Veer happily or not...and if he doesn't than Nihaal won't let Veer live in peace...Remember it was shown in one episode that Nihaal can't live without Ayesha😃 ...thus making it a lot harder for Veer to handle Nihaal...and i agree with ur prediction in the bold letters.)

for now we will have to see the battle for nihal it will be a tr8 to watch that to what limit veesha can go to have nihal😍and the synopsis also says that the love ensures that they cant avoid each other😍but seems like veer who has already fallen for ayesha it will be more difficult for him to fight the battle
mallu---i can't wait to see how the story unfolds...i loved veesha moments last week and i hope we aren't deprived of more veesha moments for long.😳

Word Count: 0

ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biryani

Mujhe bhi Veesha ka couple bht pasand hai MASHALLAH se....... Veesha Love Track Awesome.........

mujhe b boht pasand hai couple
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: algebramulti

( Veer is a powerful personality thus he will definitely attain Nihaal custody...but the question is whether Nihaal will go with Veer happily or not...and if he doesn't than Nihaal won't let Veer live in peace...Remember it was shown in one episode that Nihaal can't live without Ayesha😃

mallu---i can't wait to see how the story unfolds...i loved veesha moments last week and i hope we aren't deprived of more veesha moments for long😍😍😍

very true and what you said abt nihal cant live without ayesha so what will he do??make veer's life miserable in the same way he compelled that geek guest to leave the hotel😆😆😆just joking apart from fun seriously its possible that something might happen to nihal that will make veer realize that nihal cannot live without ayesha and he too cant live without her😉😳
mallu
Guys i thnk its rite time nw coz if thy knw later tou bht mushkil hojata
Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie12

Guys i thnk its rite time nw coz if thy knw later tou bht mushkil hojata

Well, I guess that it is better for the truth to be out in the open rather than to be hidden for a long time...but it is definitely very sudden. I wasn't expecting it to be out very soon...just hope it came out after Veesha were in love.
(off-topic-btw looking at ur avi)...In perfect bride, I like Rumpa the best too😃...i think she is the most genuine & simple girl in the show while other girls very fake & clever. But i am not happy with her choice of husband & in-laws🤢...it's like she is asking for trouble...but if she is happy than i hope she does win perfect bride !😊

Originally posted by: algebramulti

Well, I guess that it is better for the truth to be out in the open rather than to be hidden for a long time...but it is definitely very sudden. I wasn't expecting it to be out very soon...just hope it came out after Veesha were in love.

(off-topic-btw looking at ur avi)...In perfect bride, I like Rumpa the best too...i think she is the most genuine & simplegirl in the show while other girls very fake & clever. But i am not happy with her choice of husband & in-laws...it's like she is asking for trouble...but if she is happy than i hope she does win perfect bride !

thanx yaar veesha ak din tou milengay na..ya i luv rumpa hitesh jodi
surfgal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as long as they do not bore us with this whole jeeju thing and his eveil ways this show can be quite fun