Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Recently, I have become a HUGE VEESHA JODI fan & I loved VeeSha moments this week(thanks JPSYA writers)!!👏😃
So probably, most of you have seen the latest promo of JPSYA posted by arnabc...
Well, I am quite bummed that truth is out😭...I thought perhaps VeeSha won't meet each other in Shimla but I was wrong....I wanted Veer to be madly fall in love with Ayesha & than admit to himself that he does love Ayesha & propose to her BEFORE he finds out the truth...but the writers have planned something totally different.
(below is my prediction of JPSYA future storyline...lets how much of it comes out to be true😆 )
I think now Veesha will hate each other & they will fight for Nihaal's custody with all they've got. Unfortunately, for Ayesha she got nothing...probably after this, she won't even have a job...perhaps, this is where Rajdeep will step into the picture & he will become Ayesha's biggest support in her battle with Veer...thus making them form a good bond of friendship & consequently Raj falling in love with Ayesha.
Also, considering the evil brother-in-law of Veer in the scenario...I am sure he will leave no stone unturned in creating misunderstandings between VeeSha by posioning both of their minds with his evil thoughts & plans.
But in all of this fighting, Veer will have a love-hate relationship with Ayesha...as he has already fallen for Ayesha...he just doesn't realize it yet & with the truth coming out so suddenly, Veer won't have the time to realize his genuine feelings towards Ayesha. Also, the anger & hatred Veer has for Ayesha sister will cloud his judgement about Ayesha and his love for her too. I really want to see VeeSha in love and together but considering the pace of this storyline...I'd say it'll be few more months for Veesha to admit their love and few more months before they are united...such a long wait...hopefully, it will be worth it.
Please, leave a thought or your views on this topic too...I would love to hear your amazing ideas as well.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lord. My brain hurts. LoL.

Well, if my understanding is correct this soap is coming from the same minds of those who have created DMG...see..I never watched that show, but my cousin did, and she was never really in a good mood. LoL...apparently the main jodi in that show always had ups and downs which were kind of stupid. I just hope that the creatives here don't decide to do that with our jodi. Make them jump through loops and fight, and ect ect ect. I mean so far it does seem promising.

I think, well, I hope...that they will have a fight, but within it Ayesha will reveal aspects of her life with her sister and bro-in-law which might open Veer's eyes a bit. I give that three weeks. LoL. I don't want them at each others throats, and I know none of us do.

Now, about Rajdeep. He doesn't know anything about the said situation, and I think he still will be kept in the dark and try to help both parties, and while with A, he will slowly fall for her.

Concerning Veer, I think that these past episodes he has understood the type of person Ayesha is, so maybe he won't be poisoned by Jeju's words, and because he has figured out the type of person she is, he will try to figure out the motives behind why Ayesha ran from Simla, why she kept Nihal hidden, ect ect, as opposed to falling for the trap. Hopefully.

I want A to tell V about how her sis and bro-in-law where being threatened, so as opposed to killing each other they will try to track down who killed their loved ones.

All wishful thinking I know.

In the end, I just don't want to watch weeks and weeks of fighting and love/hate relationships. I can handle it for a week or two, then I start to get irritated.

It will just baffle me to see both of their characters make such 180 degree turns, so all I pray for is that they don't close of their minds and start blindly hating each other.
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe bhi Veesha ka couple bht pasand hai MASHALLAH se....... Veesha Love Track Awesome.........😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know what to say rite now...........im totally blank.........
i was expecting more veesha scenes for atleast one another week but..........there is different story in the creatives mind..........for me its too earlier for disclosing the truth
Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

uh-oh...

the truth out already?

@ algebramulti:quite a good prediction...

@lovestruck21: I think if the creatives are sensible enough, then they might have learnt their lesson from DMG and will not ruin the couple and the show but then u jus can't say...

but jus like evry1 i too can tolerate the love-hate relnshp for a while and then it is actually irritating...

lets see hw the story unfolds....

Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Lord. My brain hurts. LoL. (😆 )

Well, if my understanding is correct this soap is coming from the same minds of those who have created DMG (really??)...see..I never watched that show, but my cousin did, and she was never really in a good mood. LoL...apparently the main jodi in that show always had ups and downs which were kind of stupid. I just hope that the creatives here don't decide to do that with our jodi. Make them jump through loops and fight, and ect ect ect. I mean so far it does seem promising. ( i hope a differ pattern of love track is used on VeeSha.)

I think, well, I hope...that they will have a fight, but within it Ayesha will reveal aspects of her life with her sister and bro-in-law which might open Veer's eyes a bit. I give that three weeks. LoL. I don't want them at each others throats, and I know none of us do.

Now, about Rajdeep. He doesn't know anything about the said situation, and I think he still will be kept in the dark and try to help both parties, and while with A, he will slowly fall for her. ( this is quite possible b/c in an earlier episode Raj came to veer's cabin without knocking & veer was talking to the detective about his bro & veer got very rude to Raj about it.)

Concerning Veer, I think that these past episodes he has understood the type of person Ayesha is, so maybe he won't be poisoned by Jeju's words, and because he has figured out the type of person she is, he will try to figure out the motives behind why Ayesha ran from Simla, why she kept Nihal hidden, ect ect, as opposed to falling for the trap. Hopefully. ( I still have my doubts about veer judgement...he blindly follows his jeeju adivce...and honestly, he doesn't really know Ayesha that well...they barely interacted & when they did...it wasn't much personal...)

I want A to tell V about how her sis and bro-in-law where being threatened, so as opposed to killing each other they will try to track down who killed their loved ones. ( that would be nice perhaps the only way it will get veer's attention.)

All wishful thinking I know. 😊

In the end, I just don't want to watch weeks and weeks of fighting and love/hate relationships. I can handle it for a week or two, then I start to get irritated. ( Personally, I don't like love-hate relationship...thats Ekta Kapoor department in the world of her serials...and so I'd rather NOT watch it on this show...I was begining to love VeeSha cordial relationship last week...i guess we would be back to square one by the end of next.)

It will just baffle me to see both of their characters make such 180 degree turns, so all I pray for is that they don't close of their minds and start blindly hating each other.

Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
Chahat17 thumbnail
@everyone else: Even I wasn't expecting the truth to be out in the open so soon...I wish they played hide-n-seek lil more perhaps till VeeSha were actually in love....they are barely starting to like each other & with the truth unfolding...both are at each other's throat. ...please writers give us something different to watch...we have already seen Veer disliking Ayesha in the begining of the show...we loved last week Veesha moments...continue to give us more.
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biryani

Mujhe bhi Veesha ka couple bht pasand hai MASHALLAH se....... Veesha Love Track Awesome.........😊

agree

Word Count: 1

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice prediction sweetheart, i was ejactly thinking the same seems like ayesha has now no palce to live, the jeeju will get a golden chance to poisoned veer and veer will also know that if she cant take care properly of nihal than she has no right to keep him, and like you said jeeju will levae ni stone unturned and that will make ayesha's life miserable, but the soft side which has already created in veer's heart of for ayesha will keep him pinching that he is getting hard on her, and he was doing the same which his brother did falling for a chotay sheher ki larki...i need on that spot we will need jai's ghost to talk with veer😆and when he will realize that he is actually in love that will make him more angry that how can he fall for her, seems like a Darcy and Elizabeth situation with all the hatred for her sis he cant avoid the love which he has for ayesha and like you also said that ayesha has got nothing so veer will be successful in getting nihal from ayesha and than in the future he take nihal's help in getting ayesha but unaware of the fact that hisbest friend raj is in love with ayesha too and than from the battle begins a love triangle...
for now we will have to see the battle for nihal it will be a tr8 to watch that to what limit veesha can go to have nihal😍and the synopsis also says that the love ensures that they cant avoid each other😍but seems like veer who has already fallen for ayesha it will be more difficult for him to fight the battle
mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

nice prediction sweetheart, i was ejactly thinking the same seems like ayesha has now no palce to live, the jeeju will get a golden chance to poisoned veer and veer will also know that if she cant take care properly of nihal than she has no right to keep him, and like you said jeeju will levae ni stone unturned and that will make ayesha's life miserable, but the soft side which has already created in veer's heart of for ayesha will keep him pinching that he is getting hard on her, and he was doing the same which his brother did falling for a chotay sheher ki larki...i need on that spot we will need jai's ghost to talk with veer😆and when he will realize that he is actually in love that will make him more angry that how can he fall for her, seems like a Darcy and Elizabeth situation with all the hatred for her sis he cant avoid the love which he has for ayesha and like you also said that ayesha has got nothing so veer will be successful in getting nihal from ayesha and than in the future he take nihal's help in getting ayesha but unaware of the fact that hisbest friend raj is in love with ayesha too and than from the battle begins a love triangle...

for now we will have to see the battle for nihal it will bea tr8 to watch that to what limit veesha can go to have nihal😍and the synopsis also says that the love ensures that they cant avoid each other😍but seems like veer who has already fallen for ayesha it will be more difficult for him to fight the battle

mallu

I wish something like dis happens....u have said it all Mallu.
@bold: Yhhhh...Darcy n Elizabeth.....very true...