Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG ,abbhi abhi toh mileh,abhi se ladaayi shuru?? My,it sure is really pacy!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Hahahha..

WWF! or LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMBBBLLLEEE!

This promo just made me laugh, the way the lighting is, the way they are looking at each other...the camera...lol...Ayesha is so small next to Veer I can't take her seriously, even though she is screaming.

Arre...but yeh kya! All of a sudden this Indian Soap is actually PROGRESSING! I don't know if I can handle such a fast progression...my Indian soap opera mentality has not equipped me with such brain cells...I can't get it to understand when the story actually moves at a normal pace.

Uhoh...have these creatives actually decided to give us a no drag, fast paced miracle!

Because I think of it this way, the faster the bad stuff is out, the faster it will be wrapped up, hence the sooner we get to the good stuff.

BRING IT ON!

:)

in red this is the best part , and that was the purpose why they bring veesha that close, i am not so sure about ayesha but veer will definitely no matter how he hard to forget it will remember all those beauitful moments he spent with ayesha he blames ayesha's sis who has snatched his brother away from him but what he was doing he was following his footstep like i have said in one of my post, i think this will become an ego problem for veer that how can he falls for a girl who according him is responsible for everything bad happened, so he might turn grey and according to some of my folks he will force ayesha into a marriage by threatening her that he will take the custody of nihal from him and despite of all the hatred for each other they will get married but than falls in love veer might take such a step because even he will drag this matter into the court nihal's choice will definitely be ayesha or veer will find another way to get nihaal and ayesha both.
thats just a thought a mix plate of what i said and what we all are saying from the starting like mb.
mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i dont want thz to happen..............was expecting more scene........😔
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ghosh! dat ws pretty fast!!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Ghosh! dat ws pretty fast!!

yup the cv is moving the show very fast and im not happy wid thz ............i want more veeesha scenes😭
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Me too Romaila... don't wanna see them fighting already......
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG.. WOW so quick they have reached Simla! Oh wow.. the drama is gonna start now!..
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! that's really fast.....
oh no.. i dnt wnt them to hate each other....
nwayz thanks 4 the video....
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nooooooooo, this is too early
they should have let the story progress first :(
so many opportunities and stuff....and they just go like this....it's like they are in a hurry and just want to end this
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Wow that was fast but expected, I mean how long could they stop the truth from coming out???