Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Anju for the wonderful update!😃
Veer gets another luggage?! But what a cute luggage this was😍🤣. Even in that keechad filled face, He looked midblowingly hot!☺️
🤣
Nihaal! OMG! That was so hilarious...Boothnath😆😆😆
😍😍😍 Precap!😍😍😍 Wish Monday comes too soon! *sigh*
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oki??? wat is all love ending talk??? can some one fill me in please me just starting to watch today's epi. pyaar suru hone ke pahile hi khatam???
anj did Pb pm u next week sumaary kya??? I mean V comes to know abt ayesha's true identity and custody bettle start + raj deep ka love triangle. dont tell me ki OMG my worst nightmare going to be true??? that they reach @ confession point and dham dham dhadaam break up judne ke pahile?? arreeee ye creative heads ko love bird se problem kya hai?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, the new promo shows veesha confrontation in her shimla house where he says that your sister was the cause of my brother's death or something like that and he wants nihal back, and she says that no one can take nihal way from her....and they glare daggers at each other....

that's why all the love ending talk, I think veer will go back in his attitude mode and trouble ayesha and agree that the stupid love triangle will come in now....creatives definitely don't like love birds....boohoo why couldn't they have shown more romance, before this twist...they could have dragged more😔
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update Anjana
the eyelock they shared was cute..n Ayesha gets hurt and he is so conerned about her..and he lifts her up too!..omg so hawt!..
they sit down near the well and have a talk..hw cute...
Nihal is irritating that guy..hehe..but then he stays due to the free food..
n Veer stares at her when she's changing!..omg bad boy!
i don want this Shimla track to end :(
md410 thumbnail
oops reading the new promo details from ht312 ( wat shud I call you) now I am like when some one puts the pin in the balloon. 😭
I was so much excited abt today's epi. now all enthu of writing gone. D*** ** PB. u are against love jodi tooo.

@ anj: Looks like custody battle starts. Romance ends in Shimla nxt week
two possibilities I think
1: M&B style. V does contract marriage wit A coz of majboori
as he can not get N's custody legally and/or N refuses to stay with him with out maasi. later V realize their bonding and fall all over again for A
2: N refuses to go wit N and hate btn V & A keep growing. V turns meano boss, keep torturing A, but secretly loves her and N is the one who becomes bridge btn them to get those two together.
See that's wat I did not want. I wanted Av love blooming and A and N bonding with out knowing true identity at least for some time. I wanted V to know about A's true identity via N. Not other way round. OOPs PB PB PB wat to do wit U
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

oops reading the new promo details from ht312 ( wat shud I call you) now I am like when some one puts the pin in the balloon. 😭
I was so much excited abt today's epi. now all enthu of writing gone. D*** ** PB. u are against love jodi tooo.

@ anj: Looks like custody battle starts. Romance ends in Shimla nxt week
two possibilities I think
1: M&B style. V does contract marriage wit A coz of majboori
as he can not get N's custody legally and/or N refuses to stay with him with out maasi. later V realize their bonding and fall all over again for A
2: N refuses to go wit N and hate btn V & A keep growing. V turns meano boss, keep torturing A, but secretly loves her and N is the one who becomes bridge btn them to get those two together.
See that's wat I did not want. I wanted Av love blooming and A and N bonding with out knowing true identity at least for some time. I wanted V to know about A's true identity via N. Not other way round. OOPs PB PB PB wat to do wit U

i love the 1st option..

md410 thumbnail
@ anj
done with VG and natz ???
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Nehara, LiquidFantasy, pooh1612, Shivani & Deepu- U r welcome🤗 Come join de discussion & analysis😆😆

@Shilpa (Sajni): "rubber neck" - 🤣🤣 I like "Stare Bear" betta ☺️
@Nideya & Mariam - yup he's a perv (like he was only looking while she was drying her hair😆😆)
@QueenAnnie: Savor de moments - looks like we won't get them again for awhile😭😭
@ Somya - i love your Lion and cub example☺️ He was sooo protective of her today... and uffff his staring.. its soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt
@Kutappu: I don't think he started observing when she was drying her hair... i think he got a preview before that😉 and me all game for rewatching entire week tomorrow😆😆
@Arpita - Veer forgot the luggage when his damsel lost her footing and he started carryin her
@bollywoodcrazed - i don't think he's gonna be able to say "ILU" - not this go around.. no Sir that comes much much much later months after Shimla😆😆
@Himani - yup these dayz Veer should come with a Warning Label (Tis Chocolate is too Yummy to Handle). And yeah that naya promo dampened my mood. I wanna give PB some nimbu for not slowing down... why is love neva draaageed... MEN! Can't eva deliver enough ROMANCE to satisfy women 😆😆
@Teri_Susan - I don't think Ayeesha is gonna confide the fact men are after her to Veer, so he may not know for awhile that his bros & sil were murdered unless Ayeesha accuses him in de heat of the moment of killing his own bro & SIL
@Roshni - I love Veer's new luggage too☺️☺️ And I was very excited about the Precap too but, then i saw the Promo At least we got Lifts & Eyelocks and Nihaal got to engage in some justifiable sharaat.
@aish_punk - Veer these dayz is poster child for HAWT😆😆 and Sridhar kame up with the perfect bribe for Mr. Yeh Kitne Ke Hai uncle
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tes_v1

oh god! today's epi ws fab!

Mallu, i agree wid u.. i can watch the\is epi a zillion times....

I jus don't want this SHIMLA journey to end...Anjana: Guess our Bubble's gonna burst when they reach Shimla

but at the same tym m also eager to know hw will these guys behave once back at the RAMADA...Anjana: Overt hate and secret love😆😆 is ma prediction

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

oyiee reserved for wat??? future track summary